I have a quick question regarding my adex dosage. I hold a fair bit of water while on test and I also have pre existing gyno that I have had when I was a teen so I always take extra precaution while on cycle. On my previous cycle (500mg of test e per week) I was running 0.5mg of adex eod. I didn't realize it at the time but I think I may have driven my estrogen to low because I had low sex drive and a lot of lethargy (though I was still holding some water). I am running a cycle now at the same dosage of test and I started at the same dosage of adex. The first 5 weeks I was feeling fine but then I started getting the low estrogen symptoms again. I dropped the adex to 0.25mg of adex eod and I began to feel better, but I also began to hold ALOT of water. So my problem seems to be finding the sweet spot. My doctor is out of town currently so I wont be getting my bloodwork done until late next week. So these are my current options I am thinking of for dosing the adex:

1. 0.25mg 4 times per week (Sun, Tues, Thurs, Sat) = 1mg per week
2. 0.5mg 3 times per week (Mon, Wed, Fri) = 1.5mg per week

Does anyone have any thoughts on dosing it this way? Let me know what experiences you guys have trying to find that sweet spot for adex. Also, I am somewhat paranoid about killing to much estrogen and hindering my gains to much...any opinions on this?