Freeeky is offline Junior Member

Drinking while on DNP ?

I know it raises the bodys own temperature when consuming carbs, and Beer is carbs. So i shouldn't drink? BUT I WANT TO!!!
    this is my first day on DNP so friday will be my 4th day. Anyone know how bad the sweats will be by then? Also, is it safe to drink while on DNP?

Or could i just not take the DNP pill on friday but on sat. instead?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    DO NOT DRINK. Alcohol dehydrates you, not what you want to do on DNP , you aren't on DNP for that long deal with not drinking for a short time. Whenever you hear a story of someone dying on DNP it is because they drank or did other drugs, don't risk it!!!!!!

Pain

But if i don't take the pill on Friday morning but on thursday morning instead? Wont the DNP have cleared my system by then?

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro,,, don't be stupid. I've never run DNP but from what I understand if you get dehydrated it can raise your body temp to lethal levels. The thing about DNP is once it gets you too hot, there is nothing anyone can do for you. Its affects are irreversible. Check your PM.

It has a long 1/2 life, 36 hours. So it won't be out of your system. I felt its effects 2-3 days after my last pill.

Pain

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    been ther did that 400mg dnp and like a 6 pack omg never again.. i hate dnp anyways.. i cant hang

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    today is my 4th day on dnp and i'm boosting my pills up to 4 a day (800mg) so far i'm getting sweaty but nothing crazy..feel a little sluggish but once again. nothing to how some people say i would never try it...and i'm soo scared of it... i think so far it's a breeze and i'm getttin pissed... pain i might just go for 2 weeks??? what do u think is wrogn brother???

freeky honestly i don't think you should be on anything. i personally think that you need to get your diet on check fist.. DNP is not a miracle drug. nothing is. you still have to work your ass off. i alost 80lbs in about 15 months and all withou any gear.. i'm currently on my 4th wek of a cycle and i can't even think of drinking. and especially on dnp i thinkthat's just crazy.. if you can't hold of on drinking for 7 days???? then what are you going to do whn you stop cnp. you fat can come very easily(i know atleast in my case) i'm not tring to flame here but i'm just trying to help you out.. dnp or anything isn't worth it if tyour mind and will power is not it. . you can't just lose weight for 3 months and then stop and be normal. eating heathy and training should be your lifestyle. imo

Bro it is only your 4th day and you want to go up to 800mg that is crazy it takes 3 days to start working then it only gets better, this is your first time, you don't even know if you are allergic to it yet. It has a 1/2 life of 36 hours so it takes a while for your blood levels to get up to full level. 2 weeks is just too long, I felt my thyroid shut down on it. At about 11 day mark I wasn't getting that good of fat lose on 600mg and the sides sucked. Plus I was lethargic as all hell and felt like shit. Before you up the dosage check to make sure your stuff is real, has it stained everything it touches, what about is it underdosed??? Bro at 4 days don't go up to 800mg.

Pain

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by painintheazz
    Bro it is only your 4th day and you want to go up to 800mg that is crazy it takes 3 days to start working then it only gets better, this is your first time, you don't even know if you are allergic to it yet. It has a 1/2 life of 36 hours so it takes a while for your blood levels to get up to full level. 2 weeks is just too long, I felt my thyroid shut down on it. At about 11 day mark I wasn't getting that good of fat lose on 600mg and the sides sucked. Plus I was lethargic as all hell and felt like shit. Before you up the dosage check to make sure your stuff is real, has it stained everything it touches, what about is it underdosed??? Bro at 4 days don't go up to 800mg.

Pain
    Pain is right - you dont feel reg dnp till after about 3 days - thats when you have depleted the carbs in your system - Whatever you do dont drink or do E on DNP! that is how that guy on EF died - a beer is one thing - but thats not what you are asking - but go ahead and die, you dont seem to be listening. It is perfectly safe to use if you arent stupid - but it seem so many are - the alcohol will dehydrate you badly and it is hard enough to take in as much fluid as you need on dnp anyway - for a similar effect, why dont you go put alchohol in your car radiator and see what happens after running it a bit

yes it has.. i have the pills in the a paper envelope and then covered with a thick glad wrap and the yellow spots have come to it.. i'm actually wondering maybe it is underdosed. i'm not sure. i'm going today to my guy to check it out...

Thank you cyc.

Pain

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Sorry but threads like these makes me wonder if some people even have any brains. Freeky no flame to you but if you even have to ask such a question then you shouldn't be using DNP or anything for that matter.
    What's the next thread gonna be? "I'm going for heart surgery tomorrow..Is it ok if I smoke some crack tonight?"

demetri is offline Member
    Freaky,

The fact that you’re asking if you can drink while on DNP tells me that you're not ready for it or to be lean. The only reason to take DNP is to accelerate fat loss; it makes not sense to drink alcohol. Are you eating cake too?

Sorry dude, I don't mean to cut you, but really I think you need to stop the DNP and take a step back and look at what you really want to accomplish. I, like many others here, don't want to see anyone foolishly hurt themselves.

Good luck man and stay safe.

couldn't have said it better myself

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by jarrett
    ... i cant hang
    something smells like PU@#&

major what are you trying to do push me back in the gym and juice again?? i dont know if you can even hang with me being 5 months out of the gym! LAST TIME WE WENT OUT WE DID DECLINE SKULL CRUSHERS, all i heard from you was bickering..

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by jarrett
    major what are you trying to do push me back in the gym and juice again?? i dont know if you can even hang with me being 5 months out of the gym! LAST TIME WE WENT OUT WE DID DECLINE SKULL CRUSHERS, all i heard from you was bickering..
    You see.. the thing is....you should be in the gym ALL the time..not just when you decide to juice...I understand you are young and still working out all your issues and stuff....let me know when you are truly ready to become a freak...until then, I say you are a pu$%&

yup i guess i am what i eat. and i was going through some girl problems which is one of the reasons Y.. but still at least i dont cry like a bitch when you cant handle the pump..

Thread Information