Jiggylow is offline New Member

Test e for 16 weeks - start PCT 14 days after?

I've been running Test E 500mg/ week for 16 weeks. My last shot was Monday , June 21st & I'm starting to really feel down & depressed... I know I'm supposed to wait 14 days to start my PCT but has anyone started sooner because they totally feel low Test before 14 days?? I know I only have 3 days to go but I'm not feeling good right now. When is the earliest you've started PCT after your last test e shot?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Starting earlier wont really hurt nor help. It's the nature of the beast I'm afraid.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Its not just feeling low test really, it's the sudden decline in test as well. At 500mg/wk you're WELL INTO supra-physiological levels of testosterone and when you stop using it exogenously (with endogenous production still not back) you're obviously going to experience a marked drop in testosterone levels . This change in levels is often times what you're experiencing not solely the low levels themselves.

Time to start PCT after last pin is based on ester length. You wait 14days to start PCT with an enanthate ester bc when you take terminal half life into consideration (for enanthate I've seen around 4-6days) it takes that long to get your testosterone levels low enough that PCT will have any sort of effect. If you're still at supra-physiological levels when you start PCT, you are simply wasting time, money, and recovery bc your body has no need to start recovery of endogenous production. You still have higher than normal levels.

This is why the psychological sides can sometimes be worse than the physical. Keep a strong head bro, it's only a few days away. Wait till day 14 then do your PCT as planned.

Edit* Monday was NOT June 21. When was your last pin again? Check your dates and wait 14days from last pin as you said.

stpete is offline Banned
    Have you been using AI and HCG ?

Jiggylow is offline New Member
    Last pin was June 10th , sorry-

Tomorrow I start pct but kinda wishing it were today

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggylow View Post
    Last pin was June 10th , sorry-

Tomorrow I start pct but kinda wishing it were today
    start it then 1 day wont make any difference mate

Thread Information