6foot3 is offline New Member

Syringes legal to buy OTC in CA?

I know in some states its legal, and some not legal, to buy syringes over the counter. Can anyone confirm the legality of buying syringes in California, pharmacy or otherwise? Will online resources such as pharmtools.com ship to California?

TIA

I can tell you that it’s most defiantly legal to buy syringes over the counter in Canada. As a matter of fact, in the area that I’m from they’ve even got needle exchange outfits throughout the City and it doesn’t cost you a thing to get them. Not sure if you’d be able to have them sent cross border though. Look around the board for other posts on this, I think a month or so ago someone posted a site that would ship them internationally throughout the States.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes they are. I get mine from a live stock supply

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by THE BIG RED MACHINE
    I can tell you that it’s most defiantly legal to buy syringes over the counter in Canada. As a matter of fact, in the area that I’m from they’ve even got needle exchange outfits throughout the City and it doesn’t cost you a thing to get them. Not sure if you’d be able to have them sent cross border though. Look around the board for other posts on this, I think a month or so ago someone posted a site that would ship them internationally throughout the States.
    Canada = California ????

Can I buy some of what you been smoking?

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: Syringes legal to buy OTC in CA?

Originally posted by 6foot3
    I know in some states its legal, and some not legal, to buy syringes over the counter. Can anyone confirm the legality of buying syringes in California, pharmacy or otherwise? Will online resources such as pharmtools.com ship to California?

TIA
    Here's a quote from carecenter.com

Sorry: At this point in time we are not able to ship syringes directly to customers in California and Illinois without a doctors verifiable prescription. Exceptions will be made for research and medical facilities.

RON

Re: Re: Syringes legal to buy OTC in CA?

Originally posted by KeyMastur

Here's a quote from carecenter.com

Sorry: At this point in time we are not able to ship syringes directly to customers in California and Illinois without a doctors verifiable prescription. Exceptions will be made for research and medical facilities.
    WOW maybe there not supost to be selling to me at the feed place......What a trip. They didn't say anything.

samoth is offline Member

sorry

You (legally) cannot ship syringes to Cali. Don't know how well they enforce this law, but it is a law. You'll have to get your pins from a non-pharmacy place-- none of the legit companys will ship to you.

RON
    6foot3.............Try a feed/livestock supply. I don't know if their suppost to be but i get no hassel. The only problem I had with them is the don't have Finaplix . . The girl at the register didn't even know what it was. but as far as needles go they were fully stocked.

Mike Guest
    No not legal for residents of Cali. Ron - shoot me a PM brother.

6foot3 is offline New Member

looks like i'm going to the feed store ;)

Thanks for the replies guys, I'll look into the livestock supply, sounds like a good possibility. What kind of prices did they charge ya?

Thread Information