JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)

My Source Busted!!!

This totally sucks. A couple of weeks ago my source got busted by the swat team, and now he has to get out of the business. The thing that really pisses me off is they werent even after him. His family members deal drugs, and they were surveying the house for 3 months. My guy went to medical school for a little while, and would hit all of his clients. It was a great thing I had going. Legit gear, and a trained person doing my injections. When they busted down the door they made everybody get on the ground, cuffed his son, and started searching the whole place. They found all his gear that is already in use by people, and gear he was going to sell. Total value of seizure was about $3,000. The cops were talking to each other about how they "were gonna get huge off this stuff", and to "save some for Dan". Mother F*%kers. So now I lost my gear mid-cycle, lost my source, and hope that there were no connections to me in all his information. He did tell me that they had my picture going to his house every saturday morning at the same time, loking a little bigger than last week . But damn it! WHY ME!!!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Sorry to hear that bro.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    That totally sucks bro. What now???

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Hope you got your own clomid, if not, better order some liquid clomid from research sites if you want to keep any of your gains and recover.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I find it amazing how many cops juice. A buddy of mine who sells juice has about 5 cops he sells to on a regular basis.

Well, I was only 3 weeks into my cycle, and all of the clomid was seized, so I am SOL. I am more pissed about my whole cycle being taken. This sucks. I guess I will have to go to good old TJ myself from now on, something I dont really wanna do. The good news is that there is no way I can get in any trouble, and his son is out of jail, on $10,000 bail mind you. And the investigation wass really shotty. The cops didnt do their research very well, so he will probably get a slap on the wrist.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear that bro..
    what was the cycle you were running?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Next time buy your gear and learn how to inject yourself. It sucks that you lost all your shit, but you should have known better and stayed away from a guy that lives in a crack house.
    And as far as him getting a slap on the wrist, well that would depend on what else they found in the house along w/ the AS.
    If his family members were selling drugs then chances are so was he.
    Live and learn...

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, I feel ya.... My source just got busted and is still in jail. Lost all my stuff too. Life is a bitch huh?

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    It's kind of sad that your worried about losing your cycle. I mean hell the guy has felony charges against him and most likely going to have a lot of assets siezed as well. I mean it does suck that you lost your cycle, but your not even feeling what this guy is going through.

Just my 2 cents

Power

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Originally posted by Power-BB
    It's kind of sad that your worried about losing your cycle. I mean hell the guy has felony charges against him and most likely going to have a lot of assets siezed as well. I mean it does suck that you lost your cycle, but your not even feeling what this guy is going through.

Just my 2 cents

Power
    I personally don't feel any simpathy for either of these guys.
    The guy was living in a crack house w/ ppl that are selling drugs, now if he was even the least bit surprised when the SWAT team knocked down the door then he must have something wrong w/ him. And like I said before...if his family was selling drugs, then chances are so was he.
    I'm sure this guy wasn't 15 yrs old and didn't have a choice of where he lived, so he made a concious decision to live in that house, knowing that someday the cops would be showing up.
    2nd: Jdawg bought his gear from this guy and chose to leave it at the guys house, probably knowing that these people sold more then just AS, so the simple math would tell you that the cops would be knocking at some point.. Now do any of you buy weed from your dealer and leave your bag at his house so he can role a joint for you everytime you need to get high? I doubt it...
    Sorry but situations like this can be avoided if you just stop and use your head alittle bit...

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    For sure MBaraso.... Everyone makes their own decisions, and with every decision in this business there is the consequence... I had to learn that (loosing my cash and gear) the hard way. We have to do our best to follow the main rule: "Don't be stupid." Sometimes we still get screwed, but that's life!!
    PeAcE

Whoa whoa whoa! Where do you guys get off saying this was a crack house!?! His son sold weed, that was it. They lived in an upper-middle class neighborhood, and the guy was pre med at USC, and works with a lot of bodybuilders. I was lucky to get hooked up with him in the beginning because my best friend is related to him. The fact was, his son was a big time dealer of marijuana. Just like his dad, I was unaware of this. Thats why I left my stuff there. It was just easier that way. As for not feeling sympathy for him, they have a very good attorney and he told them that to police fouled up in the presentation of the warrant or something like that, so none of the stuff they seized is admissable as evidence.

When you ASSUME things, you make an ASS out of U and ME!

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hear about the bust bro, hope you and your source are alright.

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by JDawg1536
    Whoa whoa whoa! Where do you guys get off saying this was a crack house!?! His son sold weed, that was it. They lived in an upper-middle class neighborhood, and the guy was pre med at USC, and works with a lot of bodybuilders. I was lucky to get hooked up with him in the beginning because my best friend is related to him. The fact was, his son was a big time dealer of marijuana. Just like his dad, I was unaware of this. Thats why I left my stuff there. It was just easier that way. As for not feeling sympathy for him, they have a very good attorney and he told them that to police fouled up in the presentation of the warrant or something like that, so none of the stuff they seized is admissable as evidence.

When you ASSUME things, you make an ASS out of U and ME!
    And thats the lesson for the day. Don't Assume Jack.

Ps. Bro, I 'm sorry to hear that U lost your source and gear. Hopefully U will recover

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Well it does suck. Yeah things could have been better. Hopefully this thing will work with that foul up with the search warrant. I wonder if the guy knew his son was selling weed. I would be rip shit and kicking some ass if my son did thats for damn sure. (I know I would be a hypocrite) but it's not like they need anything

Thanks for all your sympsthy guys, I am really in a bad mood now. I just cant stop thinking about how I lost my cycle. I was making good gains and now I am going to lose it all. DAMNIT!!! I was running 500mg enanthate for ten weeks, 400mgs deca for 8, and 35mgs dbol weeks 1-4. I had only taken 1500mgs of test and 1200mgs deca. I still have the dbol, but what the hell can I do with that? As far as his dad knowing, the kid has had drug problems for a while, but was seemingly improving. Thats too bad that he is back into it.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    was he selling stuff other than bud? or was he sticking to trees? cause marijuana is not a drug problem. have you ever sucked dick for coke?

I talked to my friend, and it turns out he was dealing mostly bud. But apparently he would have up to 15 pounds at a time, which I consider to be a little bit of a drug problem. He was also dealing very small amounts of xtasy and morphine. Nothing like coke or heroine. And as for sucking dick for coke, thats non of your business!!!

B====D

Danzig47 is offline New Member
    Sorry to hear about your source getting busted (gutted). Dont worrie you will soon find another. (By the way MORPHINE is basiclly HERION.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Why did he have your gear, i would have kept it if i was you.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear about that...it sucks to hear about cops stealing juice...

but IMO, it was not smart leaving your gear at your source's house. I mean, you never thought of the possibility of this happening?

One other thing... did you say you only went over there once a week for injections? That's what, 4 CCs at once?

caseyviator is offline Banned

this is what i was thinkin

Originally posted by pumpseeker
    Sorry to hear about that...it sucks to hear about cops stealing juice...

but IMO, it was not smart leaving your gear at your source's house. I mean, you never thought of the possibility of this happening?

One other thing... did you say you only went over there once a week for injections? That's what, 4 CCs at once?
    why would ya always be goin there for yr injections????
    sounds like more to it than that???
    maybe a boyfriend or sumthin somethin hahhahhehehheheh

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    next time ill hold your juice for you!

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    FDA US Customes All Storm Troppers

Thread Information