brazuka is offline Associate Member

For future reference: Test, Deca, Dbol? #2

Would a cycle of test deca and dbol be good to run for a second cycle? Or should I stick to two compounds... then on my third try another? My friend told me I'd blow up if I were to stack all 3 compounds... sounds good to me

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    edit..... missed the age
    Last edited by clarky.; 06-23-2013 at 12:33 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by brazuka View Post
    Would a cycle of test deca and dbol be good to run for a second cycle? Or should I stick to two compounds... then on my third try another? My friend told me I'd blow up if I were to stack all 3 compounds... sounds good to me
    Are you aware of the risks involved cycling at your age?

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    My second cycle was deca and test and it was extremely rewarding. Stick to one compound at a time or you won't know what works for you and what doesn't..

Yeah you are way to young.

ill be 21 in a month :/

Quote Originally Posted by brazuka
    ill be 21 in a month :/
    Yeah sorry... It will be hard to get any feedback on here at your age. Cycling at your age is frowned upon because of the serious health risks. Also remember you have the best supplement money cannot buy! REAL TESTOSTERONE ! No needs for needles or a AI, no bad side effects! Just enjoy what god gave you and be thankful... Good luck!

briansvk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    ... REAL TESTOSTERONE! ....
    Yeah because the test in amps is not real, right? Because it was manufactured in lab not in the balls which makes it not real... lol...
    And next thing.. Too young or not he is talking about second cycle which means he has already done the first one which means all this "stay natural shit" is totally meaningless.

To the topic... What was the first cycle? Test only or? Maybe you wanna stick to the same principle for the second just bring up the dosage a bit... Or add just dbol which would be great for size... I wouldn't stack test deca and dbol for second cycle... keep this combo for later use..

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Has the op had blood work done to check a full recovery has been made since his first cycle?
    Did you get bloods done before the cycle aswell so you knew what levels you were trying to attain after pct?

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Are you aware of the risks involved cycling at your age?
    Yes and I accept them. The only risk I fear is not being able to be a father one day because of aas usage, but I think as long as it's not abused you will be ok in that department.

Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    Yeah sorry... It will be hard to get any feedback on here at your age. Cycling at your age is frowned upon because of the serious health risks. Also remember you have the best supplement money cannot buy! REAL TESTOSTERONE! No needs for needles or a AI, no bad side effects! Just enjoy what god gave you and be thankful... Good luck!
    I understand what your saying thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by briansvk View Post
    Yeah because the test in amps is not real, right? Because it was manufactured in lab not in the balls which makes it not real... lol...
    And next thing.. Too young or not he is talking about second cycle which means he has already done the first one which means all this "stay natural shit" is totally meaningless.

To the topic... What was the first cycle? Test only or? Maybe you wanna stick to the same principle for the second just bring up the dosage a bit... Or add just dbol which would be great for size... I wouldn't stack test deca and dbol for second cycle... keep this combo for later use..
    My first cycle was just test 500mg for 12 weeks... I see what you guys are saying work your way up small steps at a time not giant leaps when it comes to compounds that was like chxbeach79 said that way I will know what works for me and what doesn't... Im not a huge fan of the dbol bloat that's why I was thinking of adding deca to it but I have made my decision that when I decide it's time for a second cycle I will run two compounds, test 500mg for 12 weeks and dbol 40mg for the first 4-5 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    Has the op had blood work done to check a full recovery has been made since his first cycle?
    Did you get bloods done before the cycle aswell so you knew what levels you were trying to attain after pct?
    Thats a very good point I will be done with pct in 5 days and I am planning on waiting 6 weeks before I get blood work done. Im very interested to see where I'm at, unfortunately I did not get my test levels checked before cycle but I did get it checked when I was 18-19 years old like 4x... 3 times it came in the low 300s and the last time it came to 450 surprisingly even though I have every single aspect of low t (always tired, unmotivated, depression, ED, bad thoughts sometimes, etc). So thats why im very curious to see where my levels are at, my levels have always been shit so... I know you guys like to say make use of your high natural levels while your young, but when your level sucks I don't see how you can really make good use of it. And yes if my test is low again 6 weeks after pct is done I may wait another 4 weeks and if it's low after that I am done and going to find an endo who will help me fix the issue.
    Last edited by brazuka; 06-25-2013 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brazuka
    Yes and I accept them. The only risk I fear is not being able to be a father one day because of aas usage, but I think as long as it's not abused you will be ok in that department.

I understand what your saying thank you.

My first cycle was just test 500mg for 12 weeks... I see what you guys are saying work your way up small steps at a time not giant leaps when it comes to compounds that was like chxbeach79 said that way I will know what works for me and what doesn't... Im not a huge fan of the dbol bloat that's why I was thinking of adding deca to it but I have made my decision that when I decide it's time for a second cycle I will run two compounds, test 500mg for 12 weeks and dbol 40mg for the first 4-5 weeks.

Thats a very good point I will be done with pct in 5 days and I am planning on waiting 6 weeks before I get blood work done. Im very interested to see where I'm at, unfortunately I did not get my test levels checked before cycle but I did get it checked when I was 18-19 years old like 4x... 2 times it came in the low 300s and the last time it came to 450 surprisingly even though I have every single aspect of low t. So thats why im very curious to see where my levels are at, my levels have always been shit so... I know you guys like to say make use of your high natural levels while your young, but when your level sucks I don't see the point.
    Just my 2 cents. Deca is waaaaaay better then dbol and won't murder your liver! Good Luck!

Thread Information