Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By Lunk1
  • 1 Post By Lunk1
  • 2 Post By AD

Thread: Willing to pay for guidance!

reventon is offline New Member

Willing to pay for guidance!

Hello guys,

I'm new when it comes to posting on these forums but have been a long time lurker. The community here is amazing... so much great information! I am getting ready to start TRT... did blood-work and seeing doc this week for the follow-up. My test is low so I'm guessing I'll be going on approximately 1ml of cyp @ 200cc per week from the doc. I would like to stack another 200-300 on top of it for 12 weeks. Some of you guys are extremely knowledgeable and since I have yet to meet the minimum post requirement I am not able to PM. Off the top turkishjuicer is one of many who seems to have vast knowledge... anyway I know this is a community site and information in most cases is free. I can really use some serious guidance and I am willing to pay well for anyone who is well-versed and can help me put together a cycle taking into account my trt treatment. Additionally, I'd love some pointers and critique for my current diet + routine. Please reach out with your rates for the help! I can pay you via paypal or bitcoin. Being serious about this guys... not a joke or troll... If for some reason this breaks site rules I'll quickly remove it but haven't come across any rule prohibiting offering some money for advice. Thanks guys!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    No need to pay anyone here. You will get all the help you need free-o-charge!
    First I would consider slowing down a bit and give the doc time to dial in your TRT. Your assuming dosages at this point and several visits with follow up BW would be in order.

I also would suggest introducing yourself in the HRT forum. After you get the important stuff under control...then lets worry about cycling

canesfan804 is offline Member
    You can learn alot on HRT from the gents in the HRT forum. As for diet and workout you can read up and learn alot in that section but if you want a trainer per say I know Metalject does some PT via skype and email and his prices are more than fair. You can always inbox him. Im sure there are others that offer these services but he is the only one that I have delt with in this area.

Thanks bro. Unfortunately, I can't pm yet.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    While I'm not discounting Metal's abilities, I'm not sure soliciting for services through this site is allowed.
    AD likes this.

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    First off, you cant be to bad of a guy if you like Lambo's lol 2, as lunk said, take your time with this, ur gonna be introducting new stuff to ur system and it may do some whacky things so best to get that settled first before you do anything else.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    no need to pay, just let us have the keys for a few days
    Java Man and reventon like this.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    YOU CAN PAY ME!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW???
    Just kidding. We have forums that are specific to all of your cited inquiries...TRT, training routines, and diet. Spend the time, do the research, and you'll be fine.

Your logic thus far is sound, adding to your TRT for a solid cycle, but make sure it provides your base needs prior to extending it anabolically. The only thing I'd question is your TRT preparation, which you didn't mention. Trandermals, i.e., Androderm, Androgel , etc., due this method of delivery don't provide the FULL administered dosage that injecting does. Whatever your preparation is, be sure to get your calculations correct.

Best to you.
    Last edited by magic32; 06-25-2013 at 09:49 AM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Take some time and get your TRT dose and everything dialed in first. Just because you're given a script and a starting dose doesn't mean that's what it will stay and what will work perfectly for you right off the bat.
    1. Nutrition section and work on diet while you're waiting on the cycle
    2. HRT forum to get a better idea of everything you're about to start
    3. Take it slow man. TRT is going to be one of those things that you're on for more than a few weeks lol. You've for plenty of time

lol!

Thanks for all the great responses guys! I'm going to post over in the HRT forum tomorrow after I see the trt doc for my regimen. Even though there is plenty of info and great free responses... I'm still up for paying for some direct guidance. Sort of looking for a steroid doc. The truth is most of you guys know more of this topic then most docs. Will of course post all correspondence for others to learn from, but would be nice if I can have someone work with me along the way including reviewing my blood work.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    I'm on TRT and it took around 6 months to get my dosages dialed in. Most doctors start out low and work up. 200 mg. is probably unrealistic for a starting dose. I have been on TRT for years and only get 150 Mgs per week Test C. That can keep my test levels around 1,000 +. Keep a open mind and don't let him put you on gels!!! It is very hard to achieve therapeutic levels on them.

canesfan804 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    While I'm not discounting Metal's abilities, I'm not sure soliciting for services through this site is allowed.
    Sorry if I broke a rule there I didnt think that was against the rules. I was just trying to help both parties. I know some people just like the idea of having a PT. My wife being one of them. After 6-8 months she realized she could just pay me.....

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Definately avoid the gels. Even if effective for you at first chances are it will not last and you'll end up on injections anyway. I started on gels and it was just a waste of 4-5 months... Feel much better on sub q test c. Also make sure you get a thyroid panel done. Low T and hypothyroid often run hand in hand and have many of the same symptoms.

Thread Information