BigBB is offline New Member

Cycle advice third cycle

hi all, long time lurker with a few questions

stats:
    height: 5"11
    training:3 years
    Cycle history: 1x 500mg/week test e 1 x 750mg test e 40mg dbol both with 4 weeks nolva 4 weeks clomid each cycle.
    Weight: 100kg not particularly lean, which is why ive opted for this cycle.

im planning on running a low dose sustanon -oral stanozolol -aod9604 cycle which i have a few questions about which i will outline below

250mg 1 shot a week sustanon(low dose but still 3x normal range) wk 1-10
    50mg/week oral stanozolol wk 5-10
    100mcg 2x daily(200mcg total) aod-9604 (wake up and pre workout) week 5-10
    clen used from week 1-10 2 weeks used alone 2 weeks with ketotifen recurring through pct until i have no clen left or have to have a break due to no ketotifen. starting at 40mcg working up to 120mcg dosed twice daily( total dose cut in half e.g 40mcg = 20mcg 2x daily).
    1x250 UDCA tab daily for liver support.

my questions are:
    obviously with diet training and cardio implemented will this be a rather effective little cutter?

im opting for 5 weeks aod9604 as where i live its very hard to import and buying locally is incredibly expensive. nearly to the point of nearly being worth getting gh, will this be effective?

Should i chuck in 50mg var from week 1-5 which i have lieing around or just use the stana from week 5 onwards?

PCT will be 4 weeks nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and hcg being used from week 5-10 500iu 2x per week(though i doubt il need it but i got major shutdown from the last cycle and dont want that again)

im hoping to lose between 5-8kg on this cycle with little muscle loss being the goal.

thanks for any help

boosci is offline New Member
    Hello, I need help in getting the steroids for my first cycle. I've been a natural builder from a very heavy 240 lbs down to a good 183 lbs with loose skin and good muscle gain but also some body fat at a height of 5'7'' and 18% body fat. Can someone please help me get what I need? It will be very much appreciated. I live in Montreal. You can contact me through the forum
    Last edited by boosci; 06-24-2013 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boosci View Post
    Hello, I need help in getting the steroids for my first cycle. I've been a natural builder from a very heavy 240 lbs down to a good 183 lbs with loose skin and good muscle gain but also some body fat at a height of 5'7'' and 18% body fat. Can someone please help me get what I need? It will be very much appreciated. I live in Montreal. You can contact me through the forum
    make your own thread dickhead.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by boosci
    Nobody here will help you
    No source talk read the rules!

And to the OP no flaming aswell

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Why have you chosen sustanon as you test base ? I wouldn't use that for your goal or at that dosage, you need to rethink.

Use HCg throughout the cycle

To make it a successful cutting cycle I would go like this.

1-10 Test E/C front loaded 500 mg pw
    1-8 Var 80 mg per day split into two doses
    1-10 clen ramp up , keto fin every third week
    1-10 T3 50 mg per day
    1-10 hcg 250 x 2 per week
    Nolva and clomid for pct
    Last edited by MR-FQ320; 06-25-2013 at 06:40 AM.

Grizzly Live is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBB

make your own thread dickhead.
    Very kind person I see. You need to cut down bf

Grizzly Live is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boosci
    No sources are allowed to be fished on this forum.

I've chosen sustanon because of the shorter esters but after reading that I'm thinking enth might be a good way to go and just waiting 4 weeks for it to kick. I was planning on using a low dose because 250mg a week is between 3-4x that of normal range so would still be effective but coming off would be less harsh at a lower dose I would Think?

I only have 200x10mg var caps and 195x10mg stana tabs both of which are no longer available to me which is why I've opted to use from week 5 onwards. But I could use both at different periods.

I have t4 but at this point in time haven't looked into t3 as I've read negative effects on thyroid function after use. But I will look into it more so thanks I will use hcg through cycle now too.

Sorry if that was mean but I think it's horribly rude to hijack someone else's thread simply because of laziness to create their own

Has anyone had experience with the aod9604 peptide they could share? .

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Answers in bold

Quote Originally Posted by BigBB View Post
    I've chosen sustanon because of the shorter esters but after reading that I'm thinking enth might be a good way to go and just waiting 4 weeks for it to kick. I was planning on using a low dose because 250mg a week is between 3-4x that of normal range so would still be effective but coming off would be less harsh at a lower dose I would Think?

Yes go for Enth, front load it if you want to get to peak levels sooner. If your shut down, your shut down - thats it - no varying degrees in between, your going to be doing hcg, if its all you have then go for it, but if your buying this stuuf I would defo bump it up to 500mg per week

I only have 200x10mg var caps and 195x10mg stana tabs both of which are no longer available to me which is why I've opted to use from week 5 onwards. But I could use both at different periods.

OK i understand, you should be ok doing this, make sure liver support is adequate and def no drinking alcohol.

I have t4 but at this point in time haven't looked into t3 as I've read negative effects on thyroid function after use. But I will look into it more so thanks I will use hcg through cycle now too.

T4 is fine, i prefer it to T3, what dosage is it, T4 is more suited to enth because it has a longer half life

Sorry if that was mean but I think it's horribly rude to hijack someone else's thread simply because of laziness to create their own

Its fine, in fact well said:_)

Has anyone had experience with the aod9604 peptide they could share? .
    Not me personally

yeah i might look into front loading and do some research. test and all injectables i can get easily, just orals that are my problem haha.

t4 is dosed at 400mcg/ml and i have 60ml of it. il be ramping it up and using it the whole way through the cycle.worked well for me before so it cant hurt.

Il be using UDCA liver bile tabs for liver support so thats all sorted and yeah i dont drink anyway

thanks for the reply man that was basically what i was after.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    What is your body fat? How much is not particularly lean?

i have the outlining of top 2 abs and can see obliques but hold a bit of fat around the lower ab region.
    i also have little to no vascularity.

so not "fat" or obese. But not exactly lean either.

Thread Information