flexshack is offline Member

libido, sometimes increases, other times decreases?

hey,
    does ones libido get affected differently depending on what roid is taken and dose? sometimes i hear people want to have sex all day long when juicing but other times i hear that libido can be decreased too. whats the deal? thanks.
    flex

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Ummm yes.. do some research amigo... I mean you are sticking straight hormones in your body what do you think? LOL..

Originally posted by Sicilian30
    Ummm yes.. do some research amigo... I mean you are sticking straight hormones in your body what do you think? LOL..

yeah buddy i know this part. what i don't understand is why libido is ever decreased from juice.

Mike21 is offline Junior Member
    All of the shit makes me want to hump like rabits!

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Flex, research the difference between androgenic and anabolic . Your answer lies there.

Here's a clue - doing a cycle of deca (on its own) may cause 'deca dick' (temporary impotence). Deca is largly anabolic and only slightly andogenic.

Originally posted by FedSki
    Flex, research the difference between androgenic and anabolic . Your answer lies there.

Here's a clue - doing a cycle of deca (on its own) may cause 'deca dick' (temporary impotence). Deca is largly anabolic and only slightly andogenic.
    yeah i do know about deca dick caused mainly b/c deca causes a progesterone increase. however, the point about anabolic vs. androgenic helps me understand the answer to my question a little better. i assume that test and other potent roids cause the increase in libido and less potent andros like anavar would cause a decrease. does this sound right? thanks.
    flex

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Bottom line is Testosterone is the male sex hormone. If it is increased, then youll be a walking erection....if its out-weighed by progesterone/estrogen, youll be a limp dick homo.
    Do some research, like Sicilian30 stated

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Hey wait a minute, I think flexshack has a valid question. I just read a post on another site by a guy complaining he can't get it up and he was on 1750mg of Test/week. I could post the URL if you like.

As for me I'm into my third week of T En 350mg/wk +EQ 400mg/wk and my libido, after having gone up during the first couple weeks, is now subpar. My wacky brain could be overriding the test maybe, but it makes no sense to me.

Originally posted by johnsomebody
    Hey wait a minute, I think flexshack has a valid question. I just read a post on another site by a guy complaining he can't get it up and he was on 1750mg of Test/week. I could post the URL if you like.

As for me I'm into my third week of T En 350mg/wk +EQ 400mg/wk and my libido, after having gone up during the first couple weeks, is now subpar. My wacky brain could be overriding the test maybe, but it makes no sense to me.
    thanks johnsomebody for the backing. and also, what about anavar , a steroid that doesn't convert to estrogen or progesterone? why is a common side effect from this roid decreased libido? is it b/c when and if it shuts your nat. test down, it isn't quite strong enough to take its place in increasing or maintaining libido? i don't think this question is that simple. i bet the answer lies in the imbalance of all hormones in ones body. the major imbalance probably throws many things out of whack and libido being one of them. thanks anyway.
    flex

roch is offline Member
    hey johnsomebody, try upping your enanthate to be more than or equal to your deca so you'll counteract any chance of deca dick and possibly increase your libido. but like flex says each person has their own chemistry and everyone is unique.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Thanks roch, I'm doing just that, but I'm using EQ rather than deca which makes it confusing. But at least so far, the more test, the less libido with me. But like I said, could just be my wacky brain.

Hey flexshack, even though I'm on my first cycle and I've been researching my brains out for the past year, I'm still no expert on steroid endocrinology (if that's the right word). But I'm pretty sure that your body reads all steroids , like Deca and EQ, as extra test and starts shutting test down to one degree or another. It's just that some have a far stronger effect than others -Deca and fina being the worst, if I understand correctly, and milder ones like Anavar and Primo having a far milder effect. How that effects libido looks like it really does depend on the person.

Here's a quote from another board about the effects of high levels of test on one dude... " the old lady sees this fine motherfucker and I am basically useless to her for anything other than a trophy, which can lose it's novelty quick."

At least I'm not the only wacky one.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by johnsomebody; 05-24-2003 at 12:06 PM.

Thread Information