Thread: pick me up.....

chester101 is offline Associate Member

pick me up.....

After sound advice frm the lads on here I'll be starting my first cycle next week (sus only) is there anything I can add in to liven me up a bit?? (Im 40) I hear that 'growth hormone ' gives u a 'new lease of life' is there anything else that does this? Or should I miss the sus and go straight for ght.... (joking!!!) Cheers!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chester101
    After sound advice frm the lads on here I'll be starting my first cycle next week (sus only) is there anything I can add in to liven me up a bit?? (Im 40) I hear that 'growth hormone' gives u a 'new lease of life' is there anything else that does this? Or should I miss the sus and go straight for ght.... (joking!!!) Cheers!
    Sust only a good nutrition plan the addition of an AI on cycle with hcg and a good pct is all you need for a first go. FYI I prefer test e or c

Can you elaborate on the 'Al'??? And hcg ?? I was understanding sus 2x week x10 weeks the nolva and clomid 16 days after last jab....

Can you elaborate on the 'Al'??? And hcg?? I was understanding sus 2x week x10 weeks the nolva and clomid 16 days after last jab....
    You use an aromatize inhibitor to reduce circulating estrogen via the aromatize enzyme. Keeping estrogen in check is much more important than just treating symptoms. Hcg will maintain testicular function during the cycle making recovery much much better

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    After sound advice frm the lads on here I'll be starting my first cycle next week (sus only) is there anything I can add in to liven me up a bit?? (Im 40) I hear that 'growth hormone' gives u a 'new lease of life' is there anything else that does this? Or should I miss the sus and go straight for ght.... (joking!!!) Cheers!
    Who offered that advice? First cycle is generally best to use prop, cyp, or enthanate, not a blend.

No AI???? Proper PCT and HCG will make for a better cycle.

Hope you've calculated your LBM and TDEE to know what your daily nutritional requirements must be to achieve your goals.

GH is a good product but its also the most expensive and most counterfeited product so unless you are absolutely certain you are getting real HGH, you'll be throwing money away.....and GH needs to be run for long periods to see your "new lease on life".

Jeez thanks for that.... could you go further and recommend an Al and dosage and for hgc also.... thought I'd started to grasp things.... obviously not.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Not to sound hard on you but you don't seem to have an understanding od what you are doing and you should read up much more. ..crazy mike

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chester101 View Post
    Can you elaborate on the 'Al'??? And hcg?? I was understanding sus 2x week x10 weeks the nolva and clomid 16 days after last jab....
    Agree with all of the above. I'm not in my 40s, but from personal experience, Test alone with HCG , AI, good diet, and proper pct should give you the Pep you are looking for.

Also... I'm pretty sure PCT for SUST is 21 days after last shot at least. Thats why I don't like it. Too long to go for me without pinning and starting pct.

Jeez thanks for that.... could you go further and recommend an Al and dosage and for hgc also.... thought I'd started to grasp things.... obviously not.
    In the beginner cycle stickys all the information you are looking for is there. It's much better to do the research and know what you are doing doing

To be fair crazy mike.... I have read and reread and end up confused. Its took me yrs to actually go for it.... I was advised sus and dec for first course.... but decided to drop the dec.... maybe I need it in laymans terms..... please!!!

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    People get advised a lot of things. My friends cousin just bought a bottle of eq and 60 25mg var pills for a 6 weeks cycle. I laughed when he told me and that he also did his research

All the info can be overwhelming but it will all jive for you eventually

Here's the link Jim was referring to:

Most Common Beginners Cycles - Look here..

Stick with a single ester. Most prefer cypionate or enthanate because longer half lives allow less frequent injections. Propionate is a shorter ester and should be injected ED or EOD at the most. Many new to the work of anabolics find shorter esters more painful and the frequency of injections more of a nuisance.

Sustanon is a blend of several esters. It's generally not advised for novice users because dose adjustments to control unwanted side effects is harder to manage because its not a single ester.

HCG is typically 250iu x2/wk. it's covered in the link as are recommendations for AIs. A good AI should always be used to prevent aromatization of testosterone ad escalating estrogen which carries numerous health complications.

Don't under estimate nutrition. It is far more important than any steroid . Too many people learn the hard way that your nutrition IS everything and if you don't eat enough and the correct macronutrient proportions, your cycle will be in vain.

Not sure if you are a TRT candidate. If so, PCT is unnecessary but only if you'll be on TRT post cycle, otherwise a proper PCT is essential for recovery.

To be fair crazy mike.... I have read and reread and end up confused. Its took me yrs to actually go for it.... I was advised sus and dec for first course.... but decided to drop the dec.... maybe I need it in laymans terms..... please!!!
    Ouch....sust and deca for a first cycle? Go throat punch the imbecile who recommended that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy
    People get advised a lot of things. My friends cousin just bought a bottle of eq and 60 25mg var pills for a 6 weeks cycle. I laughed when he told me and that he also did his research

All the info can be overwhelming but it will all jive for you eventually

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2226591844.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	140951

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2226591844.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	140951
    Def has to be top 5 worst cycles I have ever heard

Again at the expense of sounding stupid.... whats trt? Would I know if I was a candidate?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Besides being 40 what are your stats?

5'8 12st and approx 12%bf

So your 5-8 and 168 lbs? Is that right ?

If so you need to learn how to eat more before running a cycle. Your gains will not be good or kept if you don't know how to eat. You will waste time and money. Not to mention wasting gear.

Again at the expense of sounding stupid.... whats trt? Would I know if I was a candidate?
    TRT = testosterone replacement therapy.

Sometimes referred to as HRT = hormone replacement therapy by this latter term is a broader definition and applies to varies forms of interventional endocrinology.

I would actually recommend you have some blood work done BEFORE touching anabolics for two fundamental reasons. First, a comprehensive blood panel with full male hormone and E2 sensitive assay will give you a snap shot of your current health as well as any age related changes to your natural testosterone . Once you take any exogenous steroid , you will shut down your body's natural testosterone. Pre and post cycle blood work will tell you where you are before and how well you recover after a cycle. If your natural levels are low to begin with, the best recommendation would be to seek TRT and get that dialed in before you start messing things up with exogenous steroids .

All my life I have tried gaining weight thru diet.... from eating clean to force feeding fast food.... and never gained more than a few pounds for a few days.... I may not no much but I do know that those who say "aint no thing as a hard gainer" are wrong coz I'm defo one!!

All my life I have tried gaining weight thru diet.... from eating clean to force feeding fast food.... and never gained more than a few pounds for a few days.... I may not no much but I do know that those who say "aint no thing as a hard gainer" are wrong coz I'm defo one!!
    Do you know your TDEE? Most people think they eat enough. Few actually do. Yes, there are individual differences, but I guarantee, steroids won't make you grow without the nutritional support.

Start by figuring out your TDEE and then see if your daily intake is above, below, or at your TDEE. Most people need to eat at least 500 cals beyond their TDEE every day to see any gain in size. For some, 500 isn't enough and more beyond the TDEE is necessary for growth.

Sorry buddy no such thing as a hard gainer. Just people who don't eat enough.
    Believe me I used to use the same line.
    You have to make a serious commitment on food intake.
    If you can't eat enough now how will you eat more on cycle?

Zodiac85 is offline Associate Member
    Chester,

I'm with you here. When I first joined I thought I knew what I wanted. Then I read and re-read the stickies and felt more confused than ever. My 2 cents: just stick around and read everything and it will become more and more clear. The first cycle is (should be) very simple and it will make sense soon.

Consider posting up your nutrition plan in the nutrition forum for the gurus look it over. You need that dialed in for any cycle to be success anyway

Thread Information