raw12 is offline Associate Member

liquidex

1-4 40mg/ED dbol
    1-10 400mg/wk deca
    1-10 500 mg/wk test
    1-13 0.5 mg/ED liquidex
    14-17 CLOMID
    nolvadex on hand for any signs of gyno

this is a cycle in going on i just need to know whats is liquidex for(what is liquidex) i try to search but got nothing

Liquidex is your anti-e bro. Its a liquid version of armidex. Its used to prevent gyno. Anti-e s are a must when cycling test.

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro.... with the l-dex, you should defenetly run it with the deca and the test, but you dont need .5mg/ed you can do .5mg/eod or .25mg/ed. There are studies that any more is almost worthless. If you still see any signs of gyno or excessive bloat, then you have your nolva. Good luck and if you told us your stats and your goals then we could cratique your cycle a bit more.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by blakyr
    Hey bro.... with the l-dex, you should defenetly run it with the deca and the test, but you dont need .5mg/ed you can do .5mg/eod or .25mg/ed. There are studies that any more is almost worthless. If you still see any signs of gyno or excessive bloat, then you have your nolva. Good luck and if you told us your stats and your goals then we could cratique your cycle a bit more.
    Could you post that study? I have heard nothing but .5mg a day from people...and I'm doing 400mg Deca /500mg S250 EW.

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    Money.... let me try and find it...

raw12 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by blakyr
    this will be my first cycle
    my stats are 5'11 203-205
    bench 350-365 deadlift 455
    arms 15.75
    chest 44
    shoulders 54
    bf 15%

goals
    bench 450
    deaddlift 550
    weight 220 with 10%bf or less

Thread Information