toeker24 is offline New Member

my cycle what do you guys think

ok guys, I been doing some home work for some time and i'am going with this cycle,
    sostenon 250
    days, 1,14,24,31,38,44,49,54 and clomid 3 weeks after last shot and have nolvadex in hand or should i start nolvadex 1 day on cylce
    stats are
    24years old
    6,0ft
    250lbs
    what do you guys think?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I dont know what all these numbers are supposed to mean, but from what i can tell, its crap.
    Clean this up and put it in the right forum, there you will get a lot more feedback.
    Good luck

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by 956Vette
    I dont know what all these numbers are supposed to mean, but from what i can tell, its crap.
    Clean this up and put it in the right forum, there you will get a lot more feedback.
    Good luck
    LMAO!!!

I think those are the days he is Injecting

If he has been researching, he sure forgot to look on how to post his cycle. I agree though!! i would shoot the sus eod or I guess if you must!!! every 3rd day but eod would be your best bet!! Actually from the looks of it since you only shooting every week or so then you shoudl just stick with single ester test.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Are you saying that you plan on shooting sust250 once every two weeks? If so, I would say, please do some more research bro...that's not meant as a flame.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Thats the oddest cycle I've seen for a long time.

Stick to single ester like Test enan and shoot 500mg per week.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    yeah for real, this cycle doesnt make any sense. we dont even know how much sus u plan to inject, like 250mg or 500mg. it looks like u have been doing your research, but on the steroids webpages that give u dum cycles and try to scam u out of ur money. well anyways you need to do alot more research, and if ur gonna inject tyeh way u do, u cant use sus becuz of the cyp ester, which is a short ester that will break down in 1 day, thats why with sus i would inject eod or every 3rd day at max. eod is really on usefull when using around 750 mgs - 1000mgs cause u dont wanna leave vials open =(

Thread Information