Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Test e

stackedbro is offline Associate Member

Test e

I started test e and I've been doing 250mg twice a week now. I've done 5 injections. So it's been 17 days since I started. I havnt felt any different and I have only gained 1-2 pounds I feel as if I did that on my own. I'm wondering if you guys thing the gear is real or I got sold fake stuff. I know some say 2-5 weeks before they make gains but I havnt even really got stronger and my diet workouts and sleep have been on point as well. I was going to run it for 12 weeks

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Any increase in libido or sense of well being?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    it can take test e up to a month before you start noticing the difference in the gym

BluPhin is offline Associate Member
    I did essentially the same cycle a few months ago. It took approximately 30 days before I felt any effect whatsoever. Finally, the test started coming on and I felt significant strength increases in my lifts. After a couple more weeks my sleeves started getting tight. Of course some of the size increase was water. But I retained 12 pounds after my PCT was complete. I hope this offers you some encouragement to stay focused on nutrition, rest and workout, the gains will come.

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027
    Any increase in libido or sense of well being?
    I've always had a high libido so there's really no difference as far as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    it can take test e up to a month before you start noticing the difference in the gym
    I don't notice the difference outside the gym. My friends have took this and all said they started getting much more vascular leading to better pumps and strength gains as well by this point. As well as having more oily skin.

Quote Originally Posted by BluPhin
    I did essentially the same cycle a few months ago. It took approximately 30 days before I felt any effect whatsoever. Finally, the test started coming on and I felt significant strength increases in my lifts. After a couple more weeks my sleeves started getting tight. Of course some of the size increase was water. But I retained 12 pounds after my PCT was complete. I hope this offers you some encouragement to stay focused on nutrition, rest and workout, the gains will come.
    Did you feel anything psychologically as far as the testosterone hitting you or you just notice your numbers in the gym increasing? When did you notice and increase in weight at first?

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stackedbro

Did you feel anything psychologically as far as the testosterone hitting you or you just notice your numbers in the gym increasing? When did you notice and increase in weight at first?
    For a first or even first few, when serum levels build you will get a sense of well being and even invincibility to an extent, confidence goes through the roof because you are getting faster and stronger but it's something you can't look for, u just notice the difference one day. If ur looking for keys as to if its working, depending on diet and training, look at the numbers. Weight of lifts, scale and the mirror. Take pictures. Compare. You won't really peak till about week 8 then kinda ride it out and make slow solid gains. You'll notice the biggest difference between week 5-6 to 8-9 ISH. Depending on u of course

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    You should feel something after 17 days... You are not at peak levels yet, but you should be seeing some of the effects. It could be bunk gear. If you don't feel anything after 30 days then I would look into it more in depth.
    Last edited by Chx beach 79; 06-28-2013 at 06:25 PM.

btrizzyb is offline Associate Member
    Im a little bit behind you, Ive been on test enth/prop (yes I know now its not good to be on both, dropping prop for now) since the 15th, first cycle. Thats 13 days I guess? I havent really gotten the confidence and invincibility talked about above, but I have noticed a nice gain in my bench. My first set of 135 I was usually able to do around 15 times, I hit it 22 times yesterday. My second set at 185, I can normally get 4-5 times, I hit for 8 times yesterday. I then did a 3rd set at 185 for 7 more reps, which i usually couldnt get any where near that with 185 on the 3rd set

EDIT: I also forgot to note that I went from 172 to 177 so far, and stayed at about 12% body fat

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stackedbro View Post
    I don't notice the difference outside the gym. My friends have took this and all said they started getting much more vascular leading to better pumps and strength gains as well by this point. As well as having more oily skin.
    test e is really not known for improving vascularity. So if you saw improvements in this area due to test e, then kudos to you!

Quote Originally Posted by trizzypballr
    Im a little bit behind you, Ive been on test enth/prop (yes I know now its not good to be on both, dropping prop for now) since the 15th, first cycle. Thats 13 days I guess? I havent really gotten the confidence and invincibility talked about above, but I have noticed a nice gain in my bench. My first set of 135 I was usually able to do around 15 times, I hit it 22 times yesterday. My second set at 185, I can normally get 4-5 times, I hit for 8 times yesterday. I then did a 3rd set at 185 for 7 more reps, which i usually couldnt get any where near that with 185 on the 3rd set

EDIT: I also forgot to note that I went from 172 to 177 so far, and stayed at about 12% body fat
    Yea but prop is a shorter ester so it will hit you quicker which makes sense. Yea those are good gains I wish I would have seen that by now

Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79
    You should feel something after 17 days... You are not at peak levels yet, but you should be seeing some of the effects. It could be bunk gear. If you don't feel anything after 30 days then I would look into it more in depth.
    Exactly would I think. I'm going to get blood work done this week. Think it's too early? Or should I give it another week. And start on new test e which I know for certain

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219

For a first or even first few, when serum levels build you will get a sense of well being and even invincibility to an extent, confidence goes through the roof because you are getting faster and stronger but it's something you can't look for, u just notice the difference one day. If ur looking for keys as to if its working, depending on diet and training, look at the numbers. Weight of lifts, scale and the mirror. Take pictures. Compare. You won't really peak till about week 8 then kinda ride it out and make slow solid gains. You'll notice the biggest difference between week 5-6 to 8-9 ISH. Depending on u of course
    You are saying the first few injections? Because I didn't feel that sensation at all

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stackedbro

Exactly would I think. I'm going to get blood work done this week. Think it's too early? Or should I give it another week. And start on new test e which I know for certain
    Bloods will take the mystery out of it... Levels should already be elevated. Good call... Not everyone gets a elevated feeling, I do but alot of people don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79

Bloods will take the mystery out of it... Levels should already be elevated. Good call... Not everyone gets a elevated feeling, I do but alot of people don't.
    Results also take a while, so if I don't feel anything within 30 days and my lifts aren't increasing should I just abort it and ai and start a new cycle

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Spend 50 bucks n get some blood work bro.
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

I probably felt the psychological effect after I saw the strength increase I was like you, doubting the quality of the gear. But after I realized gains of 15 to 20 lbs. on my bench press within a couple days, the doubts subsided and I felt a psychological "anabolic boost" as crazy mike describes it (ha ha). Anyway, the weight increases came on strong a couple weeks after strength increases. I cannot emphasize enough to pound your macros and workout with I intensity as Marcus commands

Hopefully you had baseline bloodwork done before cycle. If so, then get bloodwork done after 30 days if you still haven't achieved the effects you expect. Bloodwork is the best measure of gear quality, IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal
    I don't have to spend 50 bucks for bloodwork...

Quote Originally Posted by BluPhin
    I probably felt the psychological effect after I saw the strength increase I was like you, doubting the quality of the gear. But after I realized gains of 15 to 20 lbs. on my bench press within a couple days, the doubts subsided and I felt a psychological "anabolic boost" as crazy mike describes it (ha ha). Anyway, the weight increases came on strong a couple weeks after strength increases. I cannot emphasize enough to pound your macros and workout with I intensity as Marcus commands
    How long was it before you gained that strength. I also though my skin would just get a lil tighter on my muscles. If it's bunk would you think it's olive oil?

Yea but prop is a shorter ester so it will hit you quicker which makes sense. Yea those are good gains I wish I would have seen that by now
    Yeah the improvements seem good so far, but I cant seem to get away from the ridiculous soreness for 2-3 days after a shot. Tried in my quad for the first time, about 8 hrs after the shot it started to get sore, now as of today I can barely walk. Hope it clears up soon

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member

Yeah the improvements seem good so far, but I cant seem to get away from the ridiculous soreness for 2-3 days after a shot. Tried in my quad for the first time, about 8 hrs after the shot it started to get sore, now as of today I can barely walk. Hope it clears up soon
    What gauge needle are you using? Shorter esters are generally more painful than longer esters. What's the total volume you are injecting into the area?

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    I don't have to spend 50 bucks for bloodwork...
    LTN is right and if you can get BW done at little to no cost, then that's your answer.

Same thing with me man. My pip is terrible. I did glute as opposed to quad and it's not as soar. Quad seemed to make it hard to even walk for me. I'm scared to even try delts

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    You don't have to pay? If not then why not just check?

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    test e is really not known for improving vascularity. So if you saw improvements in this area due to test e, then kudos to you!
    ^^ I agree with TR. With Test vascularity is only going to show after you have put on lean muscle mass. I never look at all for that with Test until I'm coming down and loosing water. If you are looking for that at 17 days plus some other sides you are looking too soon. Test E is going to take 4-5-6 week to really see gains. Everyone id different so even though several people on here may say OH, 2-1/2 or 3 or 4 week you should, should see what. Just because they did. WRONG. I've done so much Test. Some time it has taken 6 weeks.
    Right now I'm on week six (6) and I had to adjust my dose to 1,000 and the 1,500 mgs to get it kicked. Well that's me for other reasons. But I tell you are looking to soon, too fast for too much. Too much I say because you are so eager to see ANTYTHING that people have said it can and most prob will do. When you whole system, body, training, eating and resting have time to stimulate your body in to some drastic change.
    You are doing 500 mg a week divide that by seven days and see it isn't that much. On one hand yes but on the other for you body not.
    In my opinion you are rushing it, if you don't start getting sides and strength and water weight at best after 6 weeks then something is wrong. Train and eat this thing out, I tell you.
    . ....crazy mike

Really what are you thinking get the Blood work. What are you thinking.

Same thing with me man. My pip is terrible. I did glute as opposed to quad and it's not as soar. Quad seemed to make it hard to even walk for me. I'm scared to even try delts
    Simple Simon, if the quad hurts and the Glute doesn't that much, again what are you thinking, really a simple answer. Also if the quad hurts too much wtf do you think is going to happen with your delts huh ??? Not Rocket science here... I suggest you use a 22G 1-1/2" which will put that oil base deep for better absorption and deep from the surface nerves as you can go and you will get better results with lessoned PIP. ...crazy mike

That's addressing the both of you guys. !! ...cm

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike

Simple Simon, if the quad hurts and the Glute doesn't that much, again what are you thinking, really a simple answer. Also if the quad hurts too much wtf do you think is going to happen with your delts huh ??? Not Rocket science here... I suggest you use a 22G 1-1/2" which will put that oil base deep for better absorption and deep from the surface nerves as you can go and you will get better results with lessoned PIP. ...crazy mike

I just did my glute injection my last one. Obviously I'm gonna stick to the glute. I was just telling him that as a suggestion. I only have 23 G 1 inch. I put it all the way, that should still work for glutes right?

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike

^^ I agree with TR. With Test vascularity is only going to show after you have put on lean muscle mass. I never look at all for that with Test until I'm coming down and loosing water. If you are looking for that at 17 days plus some other sides you are looking too soon. Test E is going to take 4-5-6 week to really see gains. Everyone id different so even though several people on here may say OH, 2-1/2 or 3 or 4 week you should, should see what. Just because they did. WRONG. I've done so much Test. Some time it has taken 6 weeks.
    Right now I'm on week six (6) and I had to adjust my dose to 1,000 and the 1,500 mgs to get it kicked. Well that's me for other reasons. But I tell you are looking to soon, too fast for too much. Too much I say because you are so eager to see ANTYTHING that people have said it can and most prob will do. When you whole system, body, training, eating and resting have time to stimulate your body in to some drastic change.
    You are doing 500 mg a week divide that by seven days and see it isn't that much. On one hand yes but on the other for you body not.
    In my opinion you are rushing it, if you don't start getting sides and strength and water weight at best after 6 weeks then something is wrong. Train and eat this thing out, I tell you.
    . ....crazy mike
    Yes but it's my first cycle ever, so that's why I thought I would start making gains pretty quickly.but I know my body very well, as I track everything and the test has done literally nothing yet. So ill wait it out and get bloodwork after 30 days if I don't feel anything I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal
    It's a little bit of a hassle in my situation but I will do it this week just to not waste my needles ai and pip

I just did my glute injection my last one. Obviously I'm gonna stick to the glute. I was just telling him that as a suggestion. I only have 23 G 1 inch. I put it all the way, that should still work for glutes right?
    Of course. I was just suggesting that when I start getting hard and sore with the 23G 1" I go to 22G 1-1/2" and the deeper feels better. I go back and forth. With Test P I have even used a 25 G 5/8" and pushed harder to get as deep as I could on my quads. A little smaller G but short and closer to the nerve endings and that's not as good for me. Get that for me, you maybe different. Just remember with al your Questions what are we trying to do. get the compound, oil/water base as deep in the muscle for absorption in the body. That's all. Large small, short or long whatever you like, just deliver it to the body/muscle deep as you can and can handle. No different then penicillin or any other drug by you or your doctor. Good luck. ...crazy mike

It's a little bit of a hassle in my situation but I will do it this week just to not waste my needles ai and pip
    No, no do it because you can and it give you a marker, save all your test results. If you can get the Test level then get your Estradiol . You will need to track that. Always track your E2 as much as you can. For me once my Test level total and free go up from my natural into the 1000's or K's I don't care about it. BUT I always need to know my E2 level. Good luck.....crazy mike

Sledgehammer1 is offline Junior Member
    I don't know if its that you guys don't have access or what. This is why I emphasize the use of human grade test. You pay extra but you know what it is your shooting into your body. You take all the guess work out of weather its real or not. You avoid painful injections and possible infections. You have reassurance its working and time to focus on everything else like diet. To spend all that time in the gym training hard only to find its low dosed or fake, for me would be devastating.

Im not saying yours is one way or another. I believe as well its a little early to tell. Next time and for anyone considering there first cycle, why take that chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer1 View Post
    I don't know if its that you guys don't have access or what. This is why I emphasize the use of human grade test. You pay extra but you know what it is your shooting into your body. You take all the guess work out of weather its real or not. You avoid painful injections and possible infections. You have reassurance its working and time to focus on everything else like diet. To spend all that time in the gym training hard only to find its low dosed or fake, for me would be devastating.

Im not saying yours is one way or another. I believe as well its a little early to tell. Next time and for anyone considering there first cycle, why take that chance.
    Thanks for that input. I'm not sure if you know OP was advised to wait, he's only 21 and but he told everyone that he knew and he felt better that he could do this right so here he is. Not saying he will not gain but that's why all the naïve Q's and fear his gear isn't good after 17 days. I am showing him 17 days is not enough to show anything and to compare to his bro's well you understand. AS far as myself I've done most my share of Human grade , but I have to go where I can. ....crazy mike

OP, it took me a while to remember you. It would help you and the others that you ask Q's to be able to go to your profile and see your stats. This way they can get back to you without asking Q's of you so much. I had to look at your log and go read your other threads. ...cm

Exactly man, Glutes got very sore and got hard and swolen, like the size of my fist, but at least I could still walk. I tried my quads and thought wow that doesnt seem to bad. The next day I could barely walk.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post

Is it possible that im not getting deep enough into the muscle and thats why I get a hard lump the size of my fist in my glutes? Or could that be just because I wasnt keeping the needle in long enough after the injection, or some other reason?

QUOTE=trizzypballr;6598417]Is it possible that im not getting deep enough into the muscle and thats why I get a hard lump the size of my fist in my glutes? Or could that be just because I wasnt keeping the needle in long enough after the injection, or some other reason?[/QUOTE]

Listen OP just listen. I'm not going to go deeper with you. See everyone else has told you and basically moved on.. You don't have a clue. I'm an expert on injections and I get sore, I get a lump from time to time, I get black n blue from time to time. I've had to dodge three specific spots on one cheek once. Some I never feel ANYTHING going in while in and coming out and not a drop of blood. I've done it all except for an abscess /infection. Last word. STOP YOUR CYCLE and get educated and get your AI and PCT. NO AI and you'll probably or could might get GYNO ya know female boobs. You want that. STOP do not inject again.
    After you learn come to me I'll tell you all about injections OK. Now get smart. ...crazy mike

I'm out of here !!!!

How long was it before you gained that strength. I also though my skin would just get a lil tighter on my muscles. If it's bunk would you think it's olive oil?
    Strength gains came on after 30 days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information