Thread: First Cycle

alpinestar7x is offline New Member

First Cycle

So im trying my first cycle in 2 months, itll be 500mg of test a week along with 50mg of anavar . I believe we're taking test for 12 weeks and var for the last 8. Im taking it with two other guys that have done multiple cycles, i was just curious if you guys had any thoughts on this. Im 23, 185lbs at 5'10" and bf is 12%. Thanks for any advice you guys give

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alpinestar7x
    So im trying my first cycle in 2 months, itll be 500mg of test a week along with 50mg of anavar. I believe we're taking test for 12 weeks and var for the last 8. Im taking it with two other guys that have done multiple cycles, i was just curious if you guys had any thoughts on this. Im 23, 185lbs at 5'10" and bf is 12%. Thanks for any advice you guys give
    I'd personally suggest u wait a couple years, but ur prolly not, so u should cut out the var. just run test. What about ai, hcg , pct?

I asked them if we'd be taking anything like that and they said ya but i dont know specifics, sorry. Is there a reason why i shouldnt take var?

EKFitness is offline Member
    I asked them if we'd be taking anything like that and they said ya but i dont know specifics, sorry. Is there a reason why i shouldnt take var?
    to see how your body reacts before you start adding multiple compounds. otherwise I'd say hell yea to var

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    You only start with one compound, it always being test. If not you won't know what effects you are getting from what. Also test is way more then enough at first, you will see gains like no other your first time. Also 90% of var is fake and if it is real it is very expensive compared to other AAS. Only do test at first. The most important part is your PCT, what does it look like?

wait a couple more years you are to young!
    Last edited by Chx beach 79; 06-28-2013 at 06:34 PM.

Ya to be honest i was looking forward to var the most, i really want to get my bf down to like 6%. My diet is already pretty clean for the most part and i run 5 miles 2 to 3 times a week with mom. My buddies just said var gives ya that lil extra edge.

Ya to be honest i was looking forward to var the most, i really want to get my bf down to like 6%. My diet is already pretty clean for the most part and i run 5 miles 2 to 3 times a week with mom. My buddies just said var gives ya that lil extra edge.
    Diet gets BF low not var. do you realize how low 6% is, no steroid will get your Bodyfat there. Steroids won't effect Bodyfat much, whoever told you that is very ignorant when it comes to AAS!

First Cycle-image-2486191072.jpg

To get that low Bodyfat your diet has to be better than clean, you will literally be eating nothing but baked fish, no carbs, no fats.

Wow, i didnt really realize that...and they didnt say it would get my bf that low, they just said it helps and i was planning on taking a fat burner towards the end, bad idea?

To be honest you should post your diet in the nutrition section and let experts critique it. Just be careful what your buddies tell you. Broscience does not usually = real science. Good luck, but put in some more research before you get started...

Well ill think about just doing test but cant make any promises lol but thanks for your input guys

Thread Information