javalonte is offline New Member

Plain Cutt or cutt with a 3 week bulk in the beginning?

Hi guys, seems like a dumb question but I've saw a guy do similar to this (same thing, just diferent products/dosages ) and finish with more lean mass than before the cutt cycle, want to know what you guys think about this.

Right now I'm 6", 240lbs, 10,3% BF and gonna do a short 6 weeks bulk in 5 weeks from now (slin-dbol -test phenylpropionate-stanozolol ), and I plan to do a cutt after 8 weeks of rest/pct after this short bulk, the plan with this is to raise 13-17lbs in bodyweight while trying not to pass 12% BF, based on my last "non-hgh slin cycle" I think I can do it.

My question is regarding the cutt cycle in the final of the year, if my bf raise to about 12% I was planning to do this, trying to low BF to 6-7%:

1-8 350mg/week test propionate
    3-8 80mg/ed stanozolol
    1-8 100mg/ed tremb ace

my plan is to measure fat every week and try to adjust a caloric deficit of 35kcal per pound of fat remaining in the body

But after I saw this guy gain lean mass while droping from ~7% to 4% (he competes), I was thinking in take advantage of the 2-3 weeks of great muscle gains that you get in the beginning of a propionate cycle and do something like this:

1-3 800mg-1g/week test propionate
    4-11 350mg/week test propionate
    1-3 50-80mg/ed dianabol
    6-11 80mg/ed stanozolol
    4-11 100mg/ed tremb ace

diet plan in this case is to do hypercaloric in first 3 weeks and than change to the same plan on the proposition above this (measure fat every week and try to adjust a caloric deficit of 35kcal per pound of fat remaining in the body)

What you guys think? If I gain lean mass in this cycle would be perfect, but I do not really care about it, I just don't want to risk lean mass loss. It's valid?

My fear is to loose lean mass recently won instead of fat, do you think it would happen or it's not a concern with proper diet?

Thaks in advance! And sorry if the english if it's too bad.

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    1, be careful with insulin ...

2, 3% BF? I doubt anyone can hold that unless they're killing themselves for precontest.

3, be careful with insulin.

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcarey32

2, 3% BF? I doubt anyone can hold that unless they're killing themselves for precontest.

Or did you mean 10.3? My mistake if you did, that's still impressive.

AlinSR is offline new member
    Quote Originally Posted by javalonte View Post
    Hi guys, seems like a dumb question but I've saw a guy do similar to this (same thing, just diferent products/dosages ) and finish with more lean mass than before the cutt cycle, want to know what you guys think about this.

Right now I'm 6", 240lbs, 10,3% BF and gonna do a short 6 weeks bulk in 5 weeks from now (slin-dbol -test phenylpropionate-stanozolol ), and I plan to do a cutt after 8 weeks of rest/pct after this short bulk, the plan with this is to raise 13-17lbs in bodyweight while trying not to pass 12% BF, based on my last "non-hgh slin cycle" I think I can do it.

My question is regarding the cutt cycle in the final of the year, if my bf raise to about 12% I was planning to do this, trying to low BF to 6-7%:

1-8 350mg/week test propionate
    3-8 80mg/ed stanozolol
    1-8 100mg/ed tremb ace

my plan is to measure fat every week and try to adjust a caloric deficit of 35kcal per pound of fat remaining in the body

But after I saw this guy gain lean mass while droping from ~7% to 4% (he competes), I was thinking in take advantage of the 2-3 weeks of great muscle gains that you get in the beginning of a propionate cycle and do something like this:

1-3 800mg-1g/week test propionate
    4-11 350mg/week test propionate
    1-3 50-80mg/ed dianabol
    6-11 80mg/ed stanozolol
    4-11 100mg/ed tremb ace

diet plan in this case is to do hypercaloric in first 3 weeks and than change to the same plan on the proposition above this (measure fat every week and try to adjust a caloric deficit of 35kcal per pound of fat remaining in the body)

What you guys think? If I gain lean mass in this cycle would be perfect, but I do not really care about it, I just don't want to risk lean mass loss. It's valid?

My fear is to loose lean mass recently won instead of fat, do you think it would happen or it's not a concern with proper diet?

Thaks in advance! And sorry if the english if it's too bad.
    I seriously doubt you will lose any lean mass when on those compounds. If anything you should gain quality mass.

Quote Originally Posted by Fcarey32 View Post

thanks for the advice, first time was 10ui post workout, this time I'll try 10ui on the morning plus 10ui post work out, but I measure bood sugar more than one time a day and always use a timer to make the post insulin meals, and I never apply unless there is someone close to me

I mean 10.3%, sorry, forgot it's point and not comma in english

Quote Originally Posted by AlinshopRep View Post
    I seriously doubt you will lose any lean mass when on those compounds. If anything you should gain quality mass.
    thakns for the advise, so the mini-bulk wouldn't be necessary in matters of keeping lean mass, but i your opinion would it be a good idea to use this first weeks to gain mass or I should stop planning this mixed cycle plan and just cutt?

AlinSR is offline new member
    Quote Originally Posted by javalonte View Post
    thanks for the advice, first time was 10ui post workout, this time I'll try 10ui on the morning plus 10ui post work out, but I measure bood sugar more than one time a day and always use a timer to make the post insulin meals, and I never apply unless there is someone close to me

I mean 10.3%, sorry, forgot it's point and not comma in english

thakns for the advise, so the mini-bulk wouldn't be necessary in matters of keeping lean mass, but i your opinion would it be a good idea to use this first weeks to gain mass or I should stop planning this mixed cycle plan and just cutt?
    Just keep it simple.

Flacco is offline Member
    IDK, the dbol seems unnesessary to me for your gosls if you're gonna be running a gram of prop. Especislly at 80 mgs a day. And with the 80 mg of winny, that seems like alot of orals in one cycle IMO. I've never run that much gesr. You're probably more experienced than I am. It just seems like alot of that would be unnesessary. Thats alot of Tren . WHy not stick with the prop, tren, and winny?

Thanks for the advice guys, I'll do the "only cutt" protocol, as you said, less 17-aa orals and with this amount of tren I should be able to keep my lean mass.

Thread Information