tonyy is offline New Member

Unhappy my first cycle......curious & worried

im 6'0 167 lbs. 12%body fat; been working out for over three years, and thought i would try a mild cycle. can't hurt right? this week, ill be taking my third injection of test enathate 200mg & equipoise 200mg(weekly). So far everything is fine....noticed some considerable strength increases, but i have some flu like symptoms. is this normal? what are my chances of getting the ultimate nightmare...GYNO???? even though baldness does not run in my family ....should i be worried? I've got myself a strict diet, and i'm lifting heavy, not consuming any ahlcohol.. am i just freaking out?? or do i actually have something to worry about? any advice on these flu symptoms, and any other precautions that i should take for this so called mild cycle, will greatly be appreciated..... thanx A

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, not sure theres any such thing as a mild cycle..... The flu symptoms are normal. Could last a week or 2 but u'll get over it. Gyno, id say with ur cycle u have a very low risk of getting it. But everyone is different in how AS effects them. Id run 20mgs of nolv ed throughout ur cycle if ur worried. good luck!

OG

mammoth is offline Member
    I would agree that your chances of getting gyno is slim, but if you are pre-disposed to it then it could happen. The only way to be safe is to run Nolva or another Anti-e along with it. I wouldn't think you would need 20mg/ed though. I would say more like 10md/ed with that cycle. But thats just me and my opinion.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro some of your question your asking show that you don't know enough to be juicing, how old are you?

JohnnyB

thanx guys......im 28 years old......and i have researched this to the fullest extent. again , thanx for your concern

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'd say at those doses you should be safe, unless you fall into the above mentioned categories

JohnnyB

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    read about equipoise in the drug profiles section on the AR homepage. "...If you experience flu like symptoms, lower your dosage temporarily until symptoms subside."

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I am interested in hearing your results. Please keep us informed of what you get out of this cycle.

Thanks.

Bigpumper is offline New Member
    Bro, very low risk for gyno, that's not much juice. If you're afraid of gyno, keep nolva on hand and run liquidex or proviron .

BIGPUMPER

guys, is there anything i can take for these flu symptoms that would be safe? it's really kicking my ass.. kinda hard to train properly with the "flu" !!! i really don't want to slack on my equipoise dosage if possible. The strength increase is great. Haven't noticed any size or weight increase thus far. When will that come? To scottp999; so far, the only other thing that im dealing with is being alittle more aggressive. I'm a kickboxer, and my sparring partner is really taking a toll!! again, im due for my third injection on wednesday, seven more weeks to go!! ill keep you all informed. thanx A Ronnie, thanx for the advice!! im a long time fan !!! Would love to hear your opinion anytime!! thanx
    Last edited by tonyy; 05-20-2003 at 12:29 AM.

mammoth is offline Member
    No disrespect to Pumpseekers advice, but I don't agree with dropping the dosage. It would work however I don't think that it is necessary because if it truly is just the reaction to the hormones then you will get over it soon. If you don't start feeling better by the end of the week I would suggest either dropping the dosage or stopping the cycle and starting over at a later date. Flu like symptoms can be common during first cycle's. Once it goes away you'll feel like a tank!

BTW--I am not Ronnie Coleman! I just quote him in my sig.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by mammoth
    No disrespect to Pumpseekers advice, but I don't agree with dropping the dosage. It would work however I don't think that it is necessary because if it truly is just the reaction to the hormones then you will get over it soon. If you don't start feeling better by the end of the week I would suggest either dropping the dosage or stopping the cycle and starting over at a later date. Flu like symptoms can be common during first cycle's. Once it goes away you'll feel like a tank!

BTW--I am not Ronnie Coleman! I just quote him in my sig.
    Good advice from mammoth...and if I read Tonyy's post correct, you're taking just 200 mgs of enanthate /wk and 200mgs of eq/wk? These are very low dosages and I agree with Mammoth that you should wait it out. If your symptoms keep up, then you could try dropping the dosage...but I think you'll be fine keeping it where it is.

And you should feel the strength increase and see some weight gains by week 4 or 5 for sure.

Keep us posted bro

flexgolf is offline Member
    definitely keep us posted on your results. i may be taking a similar cycle in the fall, with test enthanate at 250 or 500 mg/week instead of 200. hope all is well with the flu stuff

Thread Information