2000ss is offline New Member

2nd Day Of Cycle Already Poblem

ON MONDAY I STARTED THE FIRST part of my cycle.one clen (20 MCG) at 9:30 am and another at 2:00pm at three thirty i was f*****-up.numming waves all over very woozy ringing ears.i was scared.(no flamming).TODAY I TOOK AGAIN (1, 20MCG TAB),same thing not as bad,but bad enough.the funny thing is 6yrs ago i was a heavy chronic drug user everyday(coke,crack)massive amounts.i am clean today and no im not proud of my past.but i figured i would be able to handle 1 clen tab if i use to do coke all night long.maybe i will just take a quater and work up from there.never had anyhting like this with epherdrine xenadrine metabolife.im pissed.is liquid clen milder(probably stupid ?)are you supposed to take with food or what any advice would be appreciated.don't want to waist my goods or have to buy something else.THANKS JIM

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I don't know much about clen actually nothing, but I know if your having prolems like that, with your past history I'd stop all together. I have a past to Bro so don't take it the wrong way.

JohnnyB

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Are you sure its clen ? It should bring about bad anxiety I figure if youre going to react badly to it but everyones different.

You might want to stop all together because if you cant handle one comfortably, which in itself wont do anything for you, then its not worth it bro. Woldnt want something bad ahppeing in your head that could mess you up for life.

YES IT is legit,and yes you are right.THANX

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Your health is Much more important!!! Best of luck!

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro i used to do a half gram of coke every day, when i started clen i about had a fucking heart attack, if your symptoms dont subside within the next few days discontinue use....good job on kicking those bad habits, its a bitch trying to clean up...Madmax

THANX MAD MAX,actuall today i took some liquid clen and it was smooth sailing.liitle jitters very hot not anything major though.if anybody knows about mcg dosage for drops?basically, if i want to take 80 mcg how much should i take(in drops) right now i have no pin to measure with.THANX EVERYONE

Thread Information