wannBjaK is offline New Member

Took ECA stack today!

Just started my cycle.

Taking eca stack with liquiclen!
    Today was the 1st day using ECA stack, I took two pills in the morn, and two more around 8pm.. I missed the afternoon, So far so good I went to the gym this morning, and I got a lil light headed for a sec. But I was fine after. I also felt that the stack makes me not hungry.. I didnt eat all day until 10pm, and thats really odd!

Any advice on anything I need to get, I think I saw a post about taking Iron pills, or some type of pills from GNC I can take with this cycle. So I can recover well or something!

BigWill is offline Junior Member
    Just be sure to eat your normal 5 or 6 meals a day even if they are smaller than usual. You dont want to loose muscle which will thwart your fat loss efforts. Let us know tomorrow if you had trouble sleeping.

FatMike is offline New Member
    Id take a multivitam too. You could use the antioxidants.

arby is offline Associate Member
    I try to avoid it....
    Had to take one this morning cause it was the last day of finals. It worked, but I swear I was straight tripping for 3 hours.
    I would recommend you cycle it like clen if anything.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Its very unhealthy to not eat. Plus you could actually loose more fat if you ate you 5-6 small meals ed

So far so good! I'll let you guys know tomorrow if I have problem sleeping. Hopefully not, I've been coffing up alot of flem. Not sure if that's a side effect. But wasnt happening before I took these pills. But hopefully I see some results in a couple of weeks!

I cant wait to try the clen !

Ok a bit of friendly advice here from someone who has been around the block a few times with ECA...

First of all, if you value your sleep, no ECA after 17:00.

Second, make sure each "dose" is the standard 25mg ephedra, 200mg caffeine and 81mg aspirin (dunno how many "pills" of your product that comes out to but I am sure you can figure it out)

Third, it's always smart to start with 2 doses per day, and move up to 3 if needed after a few weeks. A good way to take it is 1 dose at 7am, 1 at noon and last one at 16:00.

By the way, to answer your question about the phlegm, yes thats normal. Ephedra is an expectorant and is used by astmatics to clear up their lungs. It's also a great decongestant when you get a cold (and it works QUITE well by the way! )

Oh and as the other bros said, EAT! ECA is an appetite suppressant (ephedra was the main ingrediend in the "Dexatrim" pills a few years ago before they were pulled), but you must eat or else the body thinks it's starving and goes in conservation mode... very counter productive. Also don't forget to drink a LOT of water. ECA has a diurhetic effect and makes you urinate a lot, you must replace that water.

Red
    Last edited by Red Ketchup; 05-21-2003 at 07:50 AM.

Another question, can I take my gear during the weekend? Am I suppose to? full 7 days for two weeks, then switch over to Clen for the same amount?

Thread Information