Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Lunk1
  • 1 Post By Lunk1

Thread: First cycle and yes I'm a noob

Alxandrl87 is offline New Member

First cycle and yes I'm a noob

Ive been researching and researching for something that will give me slow gains, I want to keep them minimal that way no one will suspect (family, friends, work, etc) and so far I've come up

4 week cycle of
    TBOL 20/40mg ED

PCT: 4 week cycle
    Clomid 25-50 mg ED

I know im brand new at this but I also want to start out slow and see how my body reacts

Any advice would be appreciated, I saw the newb cycles as well but I'm afraid of rapid growth causing suspicion (especially work) but if you know of another cycle with slower growth I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for any and all responses

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    Stats please.

Ht
    Wt
    Training experience
    Diet
    & be smart Tbol suppresses & shuts down your natural testosterone production. Do you wanna be walking around feeling like total shit for months because you wanted to do an oral only? Do you want your lipids & bp messed up? I hope not, just do yourself a favor man, and read up around here some more, I'm not gunna be an ass & preach to you about this, it's your body, not mine. I'd just really hate to see you end up on trt or just plain miserable.
    Best of wishes to you. The nutrition section is always a good place to start. Especially for slower gaining.

I'm 5'10
    191 lbs
    25% bf
    Used to lift in the military
    Diet has been generally healthy with consumption of complex carbs, 2900 daily calorie intake, healthy fats, etc.

But I've hit a plateau and can't seem to break out of it, no increases in size, no fat loss and no weight gain... Finding info on OT is tough I've looked on here but haven't seen much on the side effects so it seemed like a "too good to be true" OS, I appreciate you looking out, any suggestions? Test recommendations etc?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Your obvious issue is with diet. 25% at your height and weight is substantial body fat. I would post up in nutrition and get this squared away before doing ANYTHING else.
    songdog likes this.

Roger that, I'll look into it. Thing is I don't look fat I'm actually thin, but according to my doctor I'm right where I'd need to be.This is why I'm here, to learn, because hey sometimes you need outside knowledge to better regulate your body and who better to ask than folks that have been doing this for years. Thank you again.

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah man, and 25% your estrogen related sides are greatly amplified & just trust me, you won't be impressed with any anabolics at the BF %. But just like he said man, hit up the nutrition section & even the lifting technique section. Try & build yourself a customized training program along with your diet. Once you see results from a diet, and start adding creatine & protein, you'll realize that maintaining a good diet isn't a chore like most to make it out to be. Once the results come on, it's just as much fun thinking of ways to improve your physique as it is to show it off. Best of luck to you buddy!
    Ps. Start a log! Recording your results for others to see can help with your consistency & dedication. Hope to see ya around!

Quote Originally Posted by Alxandrl87 View Post
    Roger that, I'll look into it. Thing is I don't look fat I'm actually thin, but according to my doctor I'm right where I'd need to be.This is why I'm here, to learn, because hey sometimes you need outside knowledge to better regulate your body and who better to ask than folks that have been doing this for years. Thank you again.
    I'm 5'11 240 at 25% and I consider myself FAT! Perhaps you have your BF% wrong. Feel free to post a full body (no face) pic for a BF estimate...if you like.

These are the best I can take at the moment, especially with the way this hotel room is set up... Thanks again everyone, I really appreciate it all, I'm getting more advice than I ever have from a personal trainer or guys at the gym... Much appreciated.

First cycle and yes I'm a noob-forumrunner_20130630_202056.jpg

First cycle and yes I'm a noob-forumrunner_20130630_202108.jpg

Estimating BF is not my strong suite but I put you closer to 15-17% than 25%. I do think you need to work on building a stronger base before considering any steroids and as mentioned above. With using orals only and no test you will suppress or shutdown your HPTA and essentially lose test that is the hormone behind what makes us men.

Spend a bit in the nutrition section and have your diet tweaked and in the workout forum to have them take a look at your routine. I'm just speculating you are not utilizing enough compound exercises in your routine.
    songdog likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Not 25% but probably 18 (you're not far off Lunk )

Get in the nutrition forum as suggested and let's see if we can't whittle off 10-12lbs of fat and add some LBM soon after.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Estimating BF is not my strong suite but I put you closer to 15-17% than 25%. I do think you need to work on building a stronger base before considering any steroids and as mentioned above. With using orals only and no test you will suppress or shutdown your HPTA and essentially lose test that is the hormone behind what makes us men.

Spend a bit in the nutrition section and have your diet tweaked and in the workout forum to have them take a look at your routine. I'm just speculating you are not utilizing enough compound exercises in your routine.
    I'm late here, but good advice Lunk

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Not 25% but probably 18 (you're not far off Lunk )

Get in the nutrition forum as suggested and let's see if we can't whittle off 10-12lbs of fat and add some LBM soon after.

^^^ yep and 17% is a good number IMOP . Seems you need to work on your base, lmm, and hardening up by lessening your BF % by diet and hard training. ...crazy mike

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Stay away from orals. You will be happier if you don't in the long run.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree you really need to build a base bro.Get your diet dialed in and maybe a new workout routine may help.But you don't need aas not at this point.Good luck bro.

Thread Information