cjamesroc30 is offline New Member

First cycle advice

hey guys, I'm trying to decide what's best for a 1st cycle. I'm 30y/o, 185lbs, 6'2", not ripped, but I've been working out for 12 years. My goal is to get up to 205-215lbs.
    I've heard for the 1st cycle to just use Test-E, would it be ok to use Dbol , or Tbol with it? I used just test about 10 years ago, it worked great.
    The PCT, and HCG is also confusing to me. I read alot of forums and everyone has different suggestions. So my questions are:
    Should I stack any of these with test,Mast100, dbol, or tbol?
    Weather I stack or not what should I use and how often should I use a pct or hcg?

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    You're a little on the light side bud, I suggest hitting up the nutrition section. Can't hurt. But no, Dbol , Tbol, & PH's are a bad idea. And as far as HCG & PCT, use the search bar, you'll find great & well written articles by members of this forum regarding those subjects, educate before ya medicate, best of luck to ya pal.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    just stick with test..

and fix your diet.. no reason why you can't hit at least 200 lbs without AAS....

1st step is to fix that diet..

NUTRITION RESOURCE FORUM

drake4243 is offline Member
    your 30 6'2 at 185 pounds and you say 12 yeas of training but clearly there were quite a lot of breaks taken if your only 185 how long have you been seriously training what is your diet like and what is your bf%

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Diet determines how much weight you will gain not AAS, post your diet up in the nutrition section and let the experts get you straight. Good luck!

Thread Information