Thread: sus vs deca

Fullyloaded221 is offline New Member

sus vs deca

which would be a better route for a 19 year old to start a cycle on i mean sus seems to have major benefits like good gains and the ability to maintain the strenght although deca is prob better because of my age but the water retentsion and the lack of maintaining all the strenght is a down fall i heard? but i was considering a deca and dbol cycle but also a sus250 cycle any thoughts???

flexgolf is offline Member
    well never do deca without test...especially if your young. deca, like almost every gear, will shut ur natural test levels down, so u need the test added to any cycle to keep those test levels up. do a search for 'deca dick'. people that have taken deca alone have really ruined their dick and all that important shit. i once wanted to a deca only cycle till i saw the terrible effects its had on people. a decent cycle, which was reccomended to me is:

weeks 1-4:d-bol 1-4 30 mg/day
    weeks 1-10 (10-12):test (enth, cyp, sust) 500 mg/week (broken up into 2 shots)
    -anit e's the whole cycle
    -clomid therapy

-if ur interested i can tell you more about the specifcs of when and how much clomid to take. as well as the anti-e's specifics. best of luck bro.

TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member
    What about doing a deca nandrolone cycle with a 300mg per week peak for 2 weeks then pyramiding back down in a 7 week cycle(200, 200, 300, 300, 200, 200, 100). With legal test boosters such as andro or tribulus? Stacked together.

chevy44 is offline Member
    theres no need to pyramid deca , u shoudl run it at 3-400 mgs /wk for wks 1-10 or12 and incorporate some kind of test to insure (sp) that ur dick is still kicking after cycle (deca dick)! it is wise to run deca or test for at least 10 weeks, because it doesnt actually start kicking in until wk 4 or 5 so that would mean only 2 weeks of GOOD GAINS, oh yeah adn i know nothing about the legal test boosters (sorry).

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    when i was 19, i did this cycle, best ever:

deca : weeks 1 - 10: 400mg/ew
    sus: weeks 1 - 8: 500mg/ew
    d-bol: weeks 1 - 4: 40 mg/ed

strength went up first week, gained like 10 lbs in first week

Fullyloaded221 is offline New Member
    its sounds like deca is no good hmm i'll have to think bout things and researech alot more it seems

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    fullyloaded, dude, u need to research more, deca is better than sus for keeping gains. sus is a test, deca is just there to keep a positive nitrogen balance. when u stack deca and test u wont get deca dick or anything like that cause u are taking in a testosterone , liek us (which is 4 test esters). listen, taking sus alone will give u good gains but will will only keep like 75% of them, if u take deca the way i suggested u will prolly keep 90% of ur gains after the cycle cause the extra 2 weeks of deca will act to harden ur newly found muscle. 2nd, sus only injections is like suicide, CAUSE U WONT BE ABLE TO MOVE THE NEXT DAY DO TO THE EXTREME PAIN OF SUS. when u mix sus with deca, it will minimize the injection pain !

Thread Information