Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dominicanbjj

Thread: Genetically cursed. Purchasing Stanozolol (winstrol) online?

nomoreheroes is offline New Member

Genetically cursed.

Basically, I have the worst genetics for bodybuilding you can possibly have. I'm ready to start a cycle. After reading up on steroids I wanted to do Tren + Test prop, but honestly I'm not sure where to obtain them and have no way of learning how to safely inject it.

So plan b is oral steroids . I was wondering if anyone can tell me if buying Stanozolol online is possible? and if anyone has cycled this. Can someone give me some information.. I'm new to all of this
    Last edited by nomoreheroes; 07-05-2013 at 05:51 PM.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Alright here we go... There is no source talk on the forums. Please read over the rules, second to help with cycle info we need your full stats... Age, height, weight, Bodyfat, training experience.

Here is a pic to help you judge:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2264124472.jpg 
Views:	42882 
Size:	417.4 KB 
ID:	141444

I'm like 20% bf.. age 21.. 200 lbs.. been lifting and dieting properly for about a year

and what your guys' thoughts on prohormones if i have no access to actual steroids

Please don't take offense, this is meant solely to help you reach your goals safely.

No steroids until your 25. If not you put your endocrine system in harms way..

Oral steroids are not recommended because they are mostly ineffective and do major harm to your liver and can't even be taking without a testosterone base, which is injected..

Your diet is off or your Bodyfat would be lower, post your diet up in the nutrition section and let the experts get you dialed in.. Also your Bodyfat is to high for steroid use , any Bodyfat over 15% puts you at risk for estrogen related side effect...

Good luck!

what about a PH for now

Quote Originally Posted by nomoreheroes
    what about a PH for now
    Prohormones are hard on your body and need to be taken with testosterone which is injected... They are much less affective then injectable AAS... They do more harm then good. And won't do anything if diet is off.

Tuning in your diet will give you huge results.. If diet isn't right then even the best steroids won't do anything for you except give you a boner... Trust me diet is king!

Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    Prohormones are hard on your body and need to be taken with testosterone which is injected... They are much less affective then injectable AAS... They do more harm then good. And won't do anything if diet is off.

Tuning in your diet will give you huge results.. If diet isn't right then even the best steroids won't do anything for you except give you a boner... Trust me diet is king!
    how should i improve my diet? i basically just hit all of my macronutrients daily
    many people tell me "calories in vs calories out" and shit like that
    idk what to believe

Yeah there is a accurate way to figure out your calories in and out. It's your TDEE, in the nutrition section there are people that have tons of knowledge that can help you better then me.

I went from 185 20% BF to 220 11%BF with no steroids whatsoever... The right diet is the most anabolic thing for anyone... It makes all the difference in the world!!!

thanks bro

No worries man! Hang in there and stay positive!

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    As stated above, the guys in the nutrition section can help you a lot. Post up everything you eat during the average day and they'll help you out loads

Money Talks is offline Junior Member
    The first thing I want to say is that I do not believe in the excuse of poor genetics. From personal observation alone, I have seen that the biggest reason why people fail to make progress in the gym are:

1. lack of dedication, commitment, and patience
    2. poorly planned nutrition
    3. poorly planned workout program
    4. lack of sleep
    5. use of alcohol/tobacco

The things I listed above comprise 90% of the issues I have seen in terms of why people fail to achieve their fitness goals. I had a friend once tell me he struggled to lose weight, but I knew for a fact he went out drinking every weekend. A female coworker would hit the gym hard every day after work, but her diet was absolutely awful, and she never reached her fitness goals. My brother would go into the gym and do curls for an hour, in 6 different variations. Yet he was surprised that he never achieved his desired physique. The list goes on and on.

Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member
    And on the contrary I know people with a shit diet and half assed workouts but still look better than half the gym. I agree with your point most people blame genetics when they are at fault but dont dismiss genetics either.

Money Talks is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rv8G30 View Post
    And on the contrary I know people with a shit diet and half assed workouts but still look better than half the gym. I agree with your point most people blame genetics when they are at fault but dont dismiss genetics either.
    If this was a discussion of elite level athletes, I would tend to agree that genetics does indeed play a role. I dismiss genetics because people use it as an excuse for why they can't reach their goals. The best way for someone to achieve their goals is stop making excuses.

dominicanbjj is offline Junior Member
    if anyways your gonna take AAS...do your research for the benefit of yourself, and get injectable winny.
    jlmealer likes this.

jlmealer is offline New Member
    For those with weight problems.. It's probably wise to have your blood tested for diabetes (common) and your thyroid checked as well... These are very common issues with the GMO styled foods we eat.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Generally speaking, when someone reports having terrible genetics it's a combination of both ineffective diet and training. In addition to having your diet reviewed, be sure to do the same with your workout. In a year your regimen should have both evolved through a few cycles (as you developed and gained knowledge), and yielded solid results. If you're serious, you may want to start journaling (consumption and training/cardio), as well as take some current photos and body part measurements. BB'ing is a science, it's not something you engage in haphazardly and still receive great results. See 2Corinthians 9:6, same principle.

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information