lxorl is offline Associate Member

end of cycle... and a pic

I just finished up with my tren 1cc ed for 8 weeks... have about 1 week left of Prop.... I think the cycle came out well, with some nice lean gains... I just hope i can keep most of it while i lean down just a little.

anyone have a guess at where my body fat looks.... take in mind that im only flexing my stomach in the pic.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails end of cycle... and a pic-sm_1.jpg  

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    looking good, but i think u put thsi picture in the wrong section!

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    maybe 10%? Looking good tho...umm ur nips always that red ??

Originally posted by bobbo23
    maybe 10%? Looking good tho...umm ur nips always that red ??
    I changed the levels on the photo because i am pasty white right now... and wanted to give it a little more of a tan so my cuts would come out... it made my nipps look a little more red.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    lxorl, you are looking great brotha! BF I would say around 12%. So you ran a prop/fina cycle huh? What exactly were your gains? I see the added size in your chest, delts and traps.

Good luck in your post cycle quest to keep what you gained in muscle. A few tips...don't go cutting calories any lower for at least a few months, make sure the protein is way up bro, I'd be eating at least 400 grams/day if I were you. Start taking cell tech post workout or some other creatine. You got clomid right? Run it for 4 weeks.

Keep us posted!

Originally posted by pumpseeker
    lxorl, you are looking great brotha! BF I would say around 12%. So you ran a prop/fina cycle huh? What exactly were your gains? I see the added size in your chest, delts and traps.

Good luck in your post cycle quest to keep what you gained in muscle. A few tips...don't go cutting calories any lower for at least a few months, make sure the <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> is way up bro, I'd be eating at least 400 grams/day if I were you. Start taking cell tech post workout or some other <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> . You got clomid right? Run it for 4 weeks.

Keep us posted!
    yeah i got extra clomid...... so i can run it high the first 1.5 weeks then just run it normal...... my protine is already pretty dammm high... I was gonna do some creatine along with clomid. i want to keep muscle but work on losing some of the fat...... thinking of running some Clen /eca soon, maybe i should waite for a month or so ?? but i also hear clen is anti catabolic so it could help preserv gains...

i dont really know what my gains were.... i went from roughly 200 -205 maybe 207 but in the process i think the tren leaned me out so i actually probably lost 2-3lb of fat... which makes the muscle gain in the area of 5-10 hard to gague... im gonna go get my fat% taken soon.... ill keep eating about the same, but a little cleaner, with more cardio and keep lifting heavy....

my thing is i like putting size on in small steps instead of blowing up all at once, its easier to go in steps then go bigger than you want and be stuck... i guess i wish i had put on a little more size so when i lose a little i will be looking like i am now... but with what I used, i guess i got what i expected....

maybe run a Dbol , deca , test cycle this winter

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I'd like to see your diet...what you were eating during the cycle and now. Keep up the heavy lifting...maybe switch to high reps for a few weeks to change it up..and hit the cardio. As long as your diet is in check...that's the most important part.

Thread Information