GotRocks is offline New Member

Deca, D-Bol, Winny cycle

For my first cycle I was originally thinking of doing primo and winny but then I found out how expensive primo was so now I think I will do deca -durabolin , dinabol and maybe some winny.

week 1-10 deca 400mg week
    week 1-4 d-bol 25mg every day
    week 8-12 winny 50mg every day
    week 11-12 clomid
    maybe nolvadex if necessary how much and when should I use

What do you guys think. I want to get good gains and I would like to keep most of what I get. As far as side effects does 25 mg a day of
    d-bol sound like to much or is it fairly safe. Thanks for the info

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Need test

Take out the dbol and winny, add test and run

wk1-11 500mg Enan
    wk1-10 400mg Deca
    clomid 2wks after last test shot
    Nolva on hand
    A-dex/l-dex at .25mg ED for water retension and estrogen conversion prevention

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    im going to go against pheed's advice here just a little, but its a matter of preference only...........

i agree with dropping the winny, but i'd keep the dbol in there. 25-30mg ed weeks 1-4.
    i would also add test. preferably enanthate or cypionate , at the doses and length pheedno suggested.
    if youre set on running the winny, run it 8-13 so you can start your clomid sooner with no down time.

peace I4L

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by iron4life79
    im going to go against pheed's advice here just a little, but its a matter of preference only...........

i agree with dropping the winny, but i'd keep the dbol in there. 25-30mg ed weeks 1-4.
    i would also add test. preferably enanthate or cypionate , at the doses and length pheedno suggested.
    if youre set on running the winny, run it 8-13 so you can start your clomid sooner with no down time.

peace I4L

I didn't see a problem with a dbol jump start in terms of being premature in his cycle experience, I just have it out for dbol. I prefer a Prop start to dbol. Dbol just bloats me too much which is odd because I don't bloat on anything else. I take dbol for 2wks and I can balance a basketball on my cheek when i smile

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    just for the record........

i could live with a prop OR a dbol start. i like them both. i can understand where youre coming from though, as some people bloat real bad on the d's.
    this is a difference of opinion, nothing more bro.
    and its very rare that you give bad advice anyways, so i figured i better correct it asap.....hehe.

peace I4L

Thread Information