Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MR-FQ320

Thread: Deca and sus cycle

kevm83 is offline New Member

Deca and sus cycle

Hello guys, I would like to make sure I have got my cycle on point, any thoughts would be welcome.
    I am 30 Y/O, 176lb, 13% BF (est) 5' 9". Training 3 years, my 3rd cycle.
    Wk 1-16 Sus250 x 2 P/W
    Wk 1-14 Deca 250 x 2 P/W
    Wk 1-15 1Mg of A-Dex (gyno sides)
    Wk 18-21 40/40/20/20 Nolvadex
    3,300 cals per day
    Any thoughts?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    What are your previous cycles and results?

How are you only 176lbs after 2 cycles?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thanks for the reply, I started at around 150lb, gained around 20lb, kept around 10lb of it, but then I started playing ALOT of sports and coaching sports, which kid of threw my diet off point, i looked well, just too thin, I couldn't calculate my intake well enough so it took me basically back to square one.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Quote Originally Posted by kevm83
    Thanks for the reply, I started at around 150lb, gained around 20lb, kept around 10lb of it, but then I started playing ALOT of sports and coaching sports, which kid of threw my diet off point, i looked well, just too thin, I couldn't calculate my intake well enough so it took me basically back to square one.
    How can your diet go of point if your playing sports ? Injured yes I can understand but not if your active. You need to rethink your goals and lifestyle.

Cycle is ok but pointless if your going to lose it all again, and your still on the light side.

Are you even lifting consistently week in week out ? I doubt it.
    Last edited by MR-FQ320; 07-09-2013 at 01:57 PM.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Hi think your last comments states what you need to do !!
    Go back to square 1 and visit the nutritional section before your next cycle to put on some beef which will in turn also advise your calorific intake to keep your hard earned gains !!

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320

How can your diet go of point if your playing sports ? Injured yes I can understand but not if your active. You need to rethink your goals and lifestyle.

Cycle is ok but pointless if your going to lose it all again, and your still on the light side.

Are you even lifting consistently week in week out ? I doubt it.
    I know am on the light side, i am trying to remedy that, but I honestly lift religiously 4 days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by itsjayman02
    Hi think your last comments states what you need to do !!
    Go back to square 1 and visit the nutritional section before your next cycle to put on some beef which will in turn also advise your calorific intake to keep your hard earned gains !!
    Thanks for the reply, my day to day job, varies in activity level, I could do next to nothing, the next day I could be on my feet all day, that's where I thinks nutrition could be tweaked.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    That test deca is a good cycle... I did for my second cycle and got great results.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!

I know am on the light side, i am trying to remedy that, but I honestly lift religiously 4 days a week.
    Seriously now dude, if you weighed that before and you were at a reasonable bodayfat you would easily be able to reach that goal natty because the muscle has already been torn and repaired - muscle memory - they just need filling up with clean food and training hard! Get back to where you were in three months then start a cycle ! Trust me you will be so glad you did.
    Java Man likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320

Seriously now dude, if you weighed that before and you were at a reasonable bodayfat you would easily be able to reach that goal natty because the muscle has already been torn and repaired - muscle memory - they just need filling up with clean food and training hard! Get back to where you were in three months then start a cycle ! Trust me you will be so glad you did.
    Thanks very much, ideally, I think 190-200lb has got to be my target this time around, how much I keep, well I will just keep pushing and pulling and see where it takes me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79
    That test deca is a good cycle... I did for my second cycle and got great results.
    I do enjoy the strength side I gain from it, with taking A-Dex for sides I get, it has reduced the bloat I tend to get off deca .

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Hello guys, I would like to make sure I have got my cycle on point, any thoughts would be welcome.
    I am 30 Y/O, 176lb, 13% BF (est) 5' 9". Training 3 years, my 3rd cycle.
    Wk 1-16 Sus250 x 2 P/W
    Wk 1-14 Deca 250 x 2 P/W
    Wk 1-15 1Mg of A-Dex (gyno sides)
    Wk 18-21 40/40/20/20 Nolvadex
    3,300 cals per day
    Any thoughts?
    My thoughts would be

1. Your cycle is too long
    2. You don't need the deca
    3. What is your proposed a'dex dosage, it isn't clear
    4. You are a little light, I'd be building back up that natural base before you jump on test only.
    5. Any HCG for your cycle?
    6. Any clomid for pct?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    I agree with this. Muscle memory is no joke. I took 10yrs off and my strength and size are coming back faster than I can believe. In fact I'm starting to surpass the strength I had before I stopped lifting. If you juice while your muscle memory is primed for you to gain 20lbs naturally that you already had once, you'll be wasting AAS. You can only grow so fast. Gain that weight back that you already had once first. Then cycle.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Welcome. Please listen to them. You will be happier down the road. ...crazy mike

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Your 3 rd cycle and you're 176 lbs.
    wait on cycle and learn how to eat and train.

Thread Information