blizzard is offline Associate Member

age and steroids VETS LOOK

IVE STARTED AS AT THE AGE OF 20.NOW IM GOING TO 23,IVE BEEN JUICING FOR 2 YEARS.WOULD IT BE CAUSE PROBLEM?IM 90 KG AND 1.84 CM LONG I NEED COMMENTS.COULD MY HEIGHT BONE STUFF OR SOMETHING ELSE EFFECTED CAUSE OF MY YOUNG AGE?
    -------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    THIS BOARD IS BEST I LOVE ALL MODERATORS VETS EVERYONE SHARING DISCUSSING ANYTHING THANKS GOD FOR THAT
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Brother...this is not a flame, but don't you think you should have been asking these questions 2 years ago?? Maybe you didn't have access to sites like this back then, I don't know. Anyway, here is a good link from the main board.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/side.htm

ptbyjason Guest

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

Growth

Don't think AAS have much affect on growth plates, or stunting your growth. Now HGH on the other hand, could cause problems.

Mike Guest
    Blizzard -

Was that PM you sent me a joke or were you really expecting a serious answer...??

samoth is offline Member

umm...

Did I read this wrong? You said your 1.84 CM long? Don't quite understand what your all saying...

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    if you are even having this concern then you need to stop AS. obviously your body and mind are giving you some sort of a signal. one cycle a year for 2 years isn't gonna be a big deal, but if you've been on onelong cycle, that may change things...

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Did I read this wrong? You said your 1.84 CM long?

He is probrably talking about Mr. Happy 1.84cm is less than an inch. Sucks to be you man.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    I think he ment 184cm = 1.84 m = 6'0ft
    and 90kg = 198 lbs

Hey bro I would like to help you, but I'm not sure what r u trying to say. Can you make the questions more clear, so we could figure out whats the problem.

vanjag is offline Junior Member
    Don't think AAS have much affect on growth plates, or stunting your growth. Now HGH on the other hand, could cause problems.
    eye_candy...

I must disagree with you. On the contrary, testosterone is the sole and direct cause of growth plate closing in adolescence. It is the peak of testosterone that causes your bones to stop growing, and only that. It will stunt growth in children, that has been proven.
    GH, on the other hand, actually makes your bones grow again. There are clinical studies of people that had pituitary gland cancer that secreted GH who developed a condition called Acromegalia, which is a state when you bones start to grow under influence of GH which is oversecreted. Now, since their growth plates are closed, they can't reopen, but some bones have the potential to grow in adulthood, like the chin, bones under the eyebrows, nose, and fingers and toes, along with hands and feet. Thus the name Acromegalia (latin Acros-ending, here meaning fingers, toes, nose and such, and Megalia-big)

Blizzard...

I don't think your timing is right since you've been juicing for 2 years, but 184cm is a good hight, and at 23 you won't grow any more, so don't be bothered with the growth issue.

COULD MY HEIGHT BONE STUFF OR SOMETHING ELSE EFFECTED CAUSE OF MY YOUNG AGE?
    "Something else" is a pretty wide thing. AS will affect something else, as they have side effects like all medications, so do your share of reading, be aware of pros and cons, and make your decision.

V

Rukkus is offline Junior Member
    I started when i was 15 years old so i dont think you have anyting to worry about. nothing has happend to me so far. except for the fact that i am bigger then the average 17 year old.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Why if your body is still producing all that natural test at a young age would you feel the need to risk the potental problems AS can give you. The best advice any one can give you is wait untill your older.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by pureanger
    Why if your body is still producing all that natural test at a young age would you feel the need to risk the potental problems AS can give you. The best advice any one can give you is wait untill your older.

well said..........

peace bb79

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Rukkus, People like you make me made because you ovously dont know your shit at all. AS will could potenitally cause your growth plates to cloese just like vanjag had explained. although you did say u didnt see any apparant harm from AS. but you are only 17 years old. please tell me how tall you are and how much you weigh and what bf % you have just curious.

Any my advice is, a 23 years old i wouldnt worry too much about your growth plates closeing because you will probaly not get any taller anyways now.

Mike Guest
    ARRRRRRRRGGHHH!!!!

Why does everyone think that if you are at the right height fuck it you can juice young......fusing growth plates is the LEAST of your concerns......doing juice too young can cause CHRONIC and irreversible hypertension, hypopituitarism, hypogonadism, hypothyroidism.......stuff that at 17 you won't even know if you are effected by it.......

grrrr....grrr...grrr...I am leaving this post - I get too angry - we have too many of these.....I am banning myself....

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey Mike, is your thread about starting too young still around? I couldn't find it, but perhaps you know where it is. This guy needs to hear that story.

Mike Guest
    I thought it was but it may have been on the old board - I thought about going into it but I get discouraged cause I tell this long story with every good reaosn not to juice too young and 9 times out of ten they dont want to listen to a word I say anyway - unless I endorse what they already want to do....

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Mike dont get discouraged
    I know how you feel but by telling people the reasons it may get thur to a few of them, and that a good thing!!!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    Originally posted by Mike
    ARRRRRRRRGGHHH!!!!

Why does everyone think that if you are at the right height fuck it you can juice young......fusing growth plates is the LEAST of your concerns......doing juice too young can cause CHRONIC and irreversible hypertension, hypopituitarism, hypogonadism, hypothyroidism.......stuff that at 17 you won't even know if you are effected by it.......

grrrr....grrr...grrr...I am leaving this post - I get too angry - we have too many of these.....I am banning myself....
    gotta give your body a chance bro. 15? age does matter.

blizzard,
    your ok bro, 23 years old is old enough. not that it matters now that you have used for 2 years.

you guys give blizzard a break on his english, he really tries and his questions are usually valid. he,s a good bro and he's getting a little better at communicating with us in english.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I found Mike's post about starting too young. Here it is:

Originally posted by Mike
    I started when I was 16, had a heart attack at 24 (am 28 now), have had severely high blood pressure since I was 16 that seems to be uncurable - medicated it is about 190/115, no meds it is resting at about 215/135, I have done extensive tests - had an MRA done, protein analysis, blood panel, urine tests...everything. Never came up with anything - it was steroid provoked hypertension - doc says if it doesn't come down 30 doesn't seem like an attainable age for me. Trust me - you gotta be safe brother - research lots and when you're ready to cycle - hit me up if you want to - I will set ya straight. Not trying to scare you just give you unbiased information so you can see ALL sides of the story.
    Here's the link to the original thread:
    I haven't done juice before but

Mike Guest
    Oh wow - well there it is - thanks Excess - should be read by the younger people looking to use

BK -

Just an fyi - my frustration was at the person saying they were 17 and uneffcted by the couple years of juice they had been doing

wasn't against you blizzard

Thread Information