rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member

Summer Plans - Input from Lean Guys!

Hey Eveyone, thanks for taking some time for me.
    Straight to the details.

Now I am on Anadrol 50 (1pill/day) and 400mg Deca /week.
    I am eating up and growing actually pretty well. This is my 3rd cycle and I am 22 (6'2 and 206) I have a lean frame and am getting puffy!

I have alot of gear at my disposal for the summer (in hand)
    What do you guys suggest is the best "cycle" to run with cardio and all for a 2 month crash course in cutting. Thanks for all the help, and good luck to ALL my friends on here getting ready to compete soon!

Oh yea, I have: Winstrol , Clen , Deca, Test200, Anadrol, Clomid, and Halostestin.

crazy man is offline Banned
    all i know is that drol will puff you up..

Androl50 is the biggest puffing drug I have seen. I don't know if I like it yet. I have been on for a week, 3 weeks to go. We'll see how fat I feel next week!

crazy man is offline Banned
    you put on any weight from the drol i have never used..

Yea, it really does work well. Better than Dianabol or Andriol in my opinion!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    if all ur feinds are getting ready to compete then whay dont uask them for a summer cutter,also they would have also known to advisse u against deca and droll at the same time ,lot of people make the mistake of bulking then switching to cuttting right away .u cant do that ,one or the other.

Should I wait it out awhile before cutting after my cycle?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    its like thsi champ ,i dont what ur goals are in this cycle now ,but deca and droll solo is a poor choice the progst, and water retention is pretty bad ,u could used a much beter combo .people make the mistake and try to get big and then cut right away which u cant do .one or the other ,ur body need time at that weight to adjust so it can get use the sudden weight increase so it dosnet try to fight it off ,cause it knows 30 lbs in 10 weeks is abnormal ,thus why loger and milder cycle are better for keeping gains .u could of esily dona lean mass cycle .like this example
    1-12 400 eq
    1-12 400 test
    1-8 76 fine ed
    8-14 50 mg winn ed
    50 mg ed of prov will help on gains keep any water (which will be none )and help on hardenng u up . and of coudr dont forget ur clomid

Thread Information