Thread: Liquid T3

Metallica is offline New Member

Liquid T3

i ordered some liquid t3 and was wondering how i need to take it? i plan on splitting up the dosage...

should i take it with food or between meals?
    should swallow it and let it stay in my throat or wash it down with water? does washing it down hurt the effects?
    what are the 1st symptoms you notice on a t3 cycle to tell it is working?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I suggest searching, there is a good thread by cycleon on T3 read it. T3 isn't something you want to screw with. Plus you have to take it a certain way, on an empty stomach. I suggest putting a lot of effort into this before you take it.

Pain

Dirk D. is offline Junior Member
    What is liquid t3?

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    It's a thyroid hormone.

xxxl83

OK, what is it used for? I assume cutting? and does it keep U from sleeping?

SEARCH!!!!!!!!

Pain

I have done a search and it does not allow for t3? too short or few of letters?

cytomel is the name of the drug, also you can do t3* and it will give everything with t3 in it. Sorry about yelling, that is a legitamite excuse.

Pain

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by painintheazz
    SEARCH!!!!!!!!

Pain

AMEN BROTHA!!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Y ya wanna do a brotha like that? I did do a search damit! liquid t3 or jsut t3...got no results?

Ok, i will be a bit easier on you and break it down for you how I came about finding out some info.

Search function I typed in "liquid"-- Came up with over 6 pages or more in threads, I got to the 3rd page and found t3 and some info about it.

Another way to look for info-- educational forum where cycleon's thread exists or type in cutting diets or cutting cycle or something in regards to your goals in mind.

Search again but type in "thyroid" or " sleep"

Pretty simple my friend not busting your balls but trying to get you to use what you already have in front of you. Don't hijack the thread, do some searching and reading for yourself.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

bones93 is offline Junior Member
    T3 is not something to mess with nor any type of drug or AS. Do alot of research bro or you might regret it once its too late

I thought HIJACKNG the thread was going off topic. Since it was a question in the same subject, No harm, no foul. I mean, it was not as if I had asked you break down the chemical make up of Finna was or how to make it? Just a simple question. PLus, I"m tyring to visit the board while my wife is home....big no no Anyway,
    I thought these msg boards were for us to help one another, not to bicker over simple stuff?

Originally posted by Dirk D.
    I thought HIJACKNG the thread was going off topic. Since it was a question in the same subject, No harm, no foul. I mean, it was not as if I had asked you break down the chemical make up of Finna was or how to make it? Just a simple question. PLus, I"m tyring to visit the board while my wife is home....big no no Anyway,
    I thought these msg boards were for us to help one another, not to bicker over simple stuff?
    I am not bickering with ya, enjoy reading while the wifey is gone: I thought the topic was How and when to take the Liquid t3?? i could be wrong though and it wouldn't be a first for me:
    abstrack@protonmail.com

abstrack, Forgot to say thanks on how to find it on the search. Kind of hard to sneek in and type a search here adn there hoping the wife will not walk in the office and say ,,,,,,,,,,,,,what are you reading>>>>>>>>YIKES!

Originally posted by Dirk D.
    abstrack, Forgot to say thanks on how to find it on the search. Kind of hard to sneek in and type a search here adn there hoping the wife will not walk in the office and say ,,,,,,,,,,,,,what are you reading>>>>>>>>YIKES!
    Depending how smart she is you could make up some shit tell her it is a surprise gift.. but then again you would actually have to go out and get her something-- So that might be a bad or a good thing, you might get something in return:
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Re: Liquid T3

Originally posted by Metallica
    i ordered some liquid t3 and was wondering how i need to take it? i plan on splitting up the dosage...

should i take it with food or between meals?
    should swallow it and let it stay in my throat or wash it down with water? does washing it down hurt the effects?
    what are the 1st symptoms you notice on a t3 cycle to tell it is working?
    I have never taken the Liquid but the tabs I have.

1. I took mine in the am on a empty stomach 30-45 mins before cardio then again 30 mins before my lunch time meal.

2. i ate the tabs and let them sit in my mouth, i found no obscene taste to them. tasted kinda of sweet compared tot he clen tabs, IMO?

3.symptoms?? This is what I felt.. body temp rising, sweating, flush face, kind of lethargic?? for some reason I would take naps alot and sweat my butt of during sleep. but then again?? this could have been then clen or fina at this time?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Abs is one the money.

Pain

Thread Information