miguelangels1 is offline New Member

first cycle need help

i am currently 23 years old 190 lb 5 percent bodyfat ..i do male physique and am about to do a cycle of test cypionate . please critique it.. i really dont wanna gain any fat and am just looking to increase lean muscle while keeping a hard vascular physique.
    the cycle looks like this

week 1-12 test cypionate 500mg a week(thinking about frontloading at 1000mg first week)
    arimidex .25 ed
    week 8-12 winstrol 20mg ed

PCT
    nolvadex

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    No need to front load. Why and do you know how ?
    Next what cycle is this for you.
    You will need more than Nolva, prob Clomid and you'll need to confirm the dosages and time with others.

Do you know how to work your Winstrol in with your diet and finish. ...crazy mike

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt front load. It'll come... Damn you are lean! Best of luck...

ok so no frontload i just researched and alot of places said since the ester is so long to quick in it is best to froantload.. in regards to the winstrol i am wanting to start on my 8th week until my 12 week...my diet is always on point i eat veryyy clean

thank you guys

cj220 is offline Junior Member
    Long esters I always front load if im not stacking w/dbol or prop for the 1st 6weeks....20mg of winny ed isn't nearly enough...50-100mg ed is ideal last 6weeks...if its Ur 1st cycle ur gonna put on 20+pounds...Prolly loose 8-12 lbs if u don't do proper pct...Clomid and hcg is a much better regiment....Its ur 1st cycle try it and learn

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I wonder how many people are actually 5 percent. And wouldn't test prop be better than cyp if he really is this lean?

Imo I would run 100-150mg of prop eod with the cyp...and yes faster the product ester the faster it works and less sides...only most beginners don't like ed or eod inj

so use 50mg of winnie oral ed last 6 weeks?

not many are actually 5%...Pro BB on stage are bout 3-4% not healthy levels for a long period of time

winny is a fairly mild product...I prefer inj winny water base...and yes 50mg ed the last 6 weeks...if ur using a oral I would atleast do 75mg ed

still run arimidex with it?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by cj220 View Post
    not many are actually 5%...Pro BB on stage are bout 3-4% not healthy levels for a long period of time
    kinda figured that

so cycle should look like this?
    weeks 1-12 test cypionate 500mg
    weeks 1-12 arimidex .25mg ed
    weeks6-12 winstrol 75mg ed
    weeks 15-19 nolva for pct

Imo ur not taking a lot of high doses...ur pretty mild..the thing with arimidex is it can hamper ur gains...To be safe take .5mg eod...u can even go every 3days...arimidex and aromison are strong products to defer ur estrogen etc...I do 1500-2000mg ew of test with 150mg of tren eod and 150mg of mast eod and .5 arimidex eod is plenty...I go as far as not taking AI or AE until I feel my nips getting sensitive...then I blast the arimidex..after 1 week the sensitive is gone

Looks like the 1st cycle I wanted to do...Yes it looks strong...I 100% suggest hcg for ur pct...Other wise imo ur gonna crash a loose sum gains

thank you bro really good advise .. my goal is to stay ripped man.. you think i wont get a bloated look?

Ur taking arimidex its gonna help on water retention big time..Im sure u have never been 220 and ripped...U feel good when u look good..Eat fairly clean do 1 cheat 1xper week and u will be great bro...Make sure ur forcing the food down..and the shakes...I drink 12 egg whites in my protein shake every morning...There pasturized and no need to cook...eat big and u will grow with the supps..after that theres no looking back

220 ripped hell yeah bro ...yeah man my diet is super clean i eat 12 times a day small meals .. super clean ,,,,intense cardio ed

good luck..ur 1 of the few that realizes u hafta eat and eat more till u hate food to get big..That the reality

thank you man..helped alot bro i was really concerned about it ..but you eased my mind..so the cycle looks good? what can i expect from the winny ,,its not androgenic right so dont have to worry about my sex drive going down or anything?

Ur young and taking test..ur not gonna have any problem beating the ole lady up..U prolly will be doin it so much she hates u for awile..n o joke...Winny has different sides for everyone but no u will be fine...ur not taking enough for a long period of time for much sides except to grow bro...do ur pct...take 6weeks off and hit it hard again

yesirrrrrrrrrrrrrr

is nolva good for pct its what i have what dosage you recommend ..and should i froantload the cypionate ?

Thread Information