rgosw1 is offline New Member

test prop/ d bol/ deca/ eq/ tren ace

Hi I am 25 years old from Delhi, India and this would be my 2nd steroid cycle. First one was :
    Week 1-12 test e at 250mg/ml × 2 per week
    Week 1-10 deca at 300mg per week
    Week 1-4 dianabol 30mg ed

I gain around 11-12 pounds of muscle mass but with some water retention. Diet was clean eating 6 meals combined with protein shakes nd mass gainers.

This time I am looking for a 12 week cycle which will help me in gaining strength with atleast 10-15 pounds of solid muscle mass gain and that too with very less water retention.

This is what I am planning :
    Week 1-12 test prop 125mg eod
    Week 1-8 deca 300 mg per week
    Week 1-8 eq 400mg per week
    Week 1-4 dianabol 30gm ed
    Week 7-12 tren ace 50mg eod

I wil be running Arimidex at .25mg eod if I see signs of gyno or water retention
    Pct will be :
    Nolvadex / Clomid - 40 40 20 20/ 100 100 50 50

Please suggest on the cycle if it is good to go and what kind of results can I expect from this. Thanks.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Holy shit. Did you miss any compounds out? I think I have a spare kitchen sink if you need it.

Why on earth do you think you need all of this?

Height?
    Weight?
    Bodyfat %?
    Last edited by Back In Black; 03-01-2014 at 07:27 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Interested in stats as well. However, being only your second cycle, this is true overkill. Your first cycle was even too much. You could've grown off of less. You are probably not going to like what you'll hear, but please, be open and listen to the advice given.

ickythump is offline Member
    Since you're not brand new, tho you have few posts, I'll assume you're for real. It's quite clear you've not done any real research, did you just make up your dosages or do you think they're good for your goals? Just wondering. But yea that's a major cycle, I guess not compared to pros but for a rec user second cycle?? To much...two 19-nors for a first time is a bad idea, especially without something to control prolactin, which you haven't mentioned...I would skip tren or deca , at the least, and skip eq from what I hear it's useless, especially at that dosage, I think I remember everyone saying it should be 800/wk

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Prop with deca not a good choice and deca for 8 wks again not a good idea eq pure sh*t then you throwing in tren a and adex if sign of gyno/ water retention believe you me you will see signs of them running all that then you ask what kind of results you would get well i would say a hormonal mess.
    Last edited by clarky.; 03-01-2014 at 07:45 AM.

My Stats are :
    Weight -156 pounds bf - 11-12% approx
    Height - 170 cms. An ECTOMORPH

First of all thank you for replying and I am open to the suggestion. Please help me in creating a cycle for my desired goal. I am looking for a 12 week cycle which will help me in gaining strength with atleast 10-15 pounds of solid muscle mass gain and that too with very less water retention.

Training 5 days a week.
    I have been doing gyming since 2010 and regular since past 1 year.
    Last edited by rgosw1; 03-01-2014 at 08:15 AM.

How about this cycle ? Is it a good one ? Please suggest.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_68989006555090.jpeg 
Views:	28005 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	148847

Quote Originally Posted by rgosw1 View Post
    My Stats are :
    Weight -156 pounds bf - 11-12% approx
    Height - 170 cms. An ECTOMORPH

First of all thank you for replying and I am open to the suggestion. Please help me in creating a cycle for my desired goal. I am looking for a 12 week cycle which will help me in gaining strength with atleast 10-15 pounds of solid muscle mass gain and that too with very less water retention.

Training 5 days a week.
    I have been doing gyming since 2010 and regular since past 1 year.
    You have a lot of room to grow naturally. My bet is that your diet is not where it needs to be. Ectomorph means nothing. You have to eat to grow. Post up your daily meal plan.

wicked442 is offline Associate Member
    Are you just making these cycles up as you go along?
    You only gained 10-12lbs on test/deca /dbol which tells me you are not eating right.
    I'll bet you lost all your gains within 2 weeks after that cycle.
    You could lift and eat correctly and gain 20lbs easily without aas.
    Throw all the aas you want in the mix,without training and diet in check you will not keep your gains after this cycle either.
    Waste of time and money.

Agree with Dante. Post your macros.

I am not a body building professional. I am working in an MNC, after 9 hours of rigorous office schedule and 2 hours of travelling. Go to gym in the evening.
    I kept most of the gains after my last cycle. We Indians, most of us are not gifted with a great genetics. My parents are also not huge. This is my diet plan and this is the best I can follow. Apart from that I am taking 30 gms whey early morning, 40 gms mass gainer in the evening meal nd 40 gms whey after workout :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20140301_202417.jpg 
Views:	10294 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	148848

If you are set on doing a cycle, keep it simple. Week-1-4-40mg dbol ed Week-1-12-250mg test e twice a week(sun,wed) Aromasin -12.5mg every 3rd day or eod if estogen is a problem. Pct-clomid-75/50/50/25 Daa or test booster Eat 3000cal per day and lift your ass off and you will get great gains. This is all my opinion,but i know this cycle works because i have ran it multiple times.
    Make sure you run on cycle support for liver/heart health.
    Last edited by wicked442; 03-01-2014 at 09:16 AM.

Forget the gear and add another 1000calories a day. You don't eat you won't grow.

Don't play the ectomorph and genetics cards. Just eat. Then eat some more. You really have no need to cycle. Just eat.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I asked you guys for a good cycle suggestion. The reason I want to do AAS is simple that I can't get the desired look naturally.
    There is no such thing as getting into phenomenal shape with over-the-counter supplements like creatine and whey protein or with diet and training alone. The naturally lean and muscular body is a skinny one. The human body CANNOT produce excessive muscular size while maintaining low body-fat. A natural trainer has two options: be lean and muscular but look skinny in clothing or be big and look somewhat muscular in clothing but also be relatively fat.

I can put on size as a natural trainer. I can get cut up and be very lean as a natural. Having both isn't going to happen.

The plight of the natural trainer is this: I can be big but carry some fat. I can be lean but look skinny. When big natural you look big in clothes but when the clothes come off I will be smooth. When lean natural I look skinny in clothes but when the clothes come off I look cut up.

So I am eliminating deca .
    The reason for using other compounds are :
    Trenbolone -Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack.
    While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone -Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and I expect to see my strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you're still growing.

I'll leave this to somebody else. They can explain test only if you must cycle. Of course, by your reasoning you will only look good for the duration if your cycle anyway.

Do you have a brother called Andrea that lives in Spain by any chance?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

You cant get in shape without aas?wtf. That right there shows how not ready you are. Esp for tren .

No I dnt have a brother living in Spain lol. And guys I might have to skip the idea of using the shortcut.

So guys can you suggest good essential supplements which can be used for achieving the desired physique ?
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

It was not like that I want to just do a cycle without even giving a thought.
    The reason I planned an intermediate level cycle is simple since I have supplemented with anabolic steroids before and while that's obvious there's more to it than mere use. When we first begin steroidal supplemental use, beyond gains and progress the main thing we want is a positive experience; we want to respond well to the hormones. Once this point has been reached we may be ready for a bigger cycle; as such a specific set of guidelines I have considered to determine if I am ready. They are as follows:

I Have completed at least one cycle successfully.

I have supplemented with at least three different anabolic steroids and in a successful manner with all three.

I have stacked at least two anabolic steroids together in a successful manner.

Desire more than I have obtained from successful Novice cycle.

That's the cycle which I was thinking after eliminating deca :

Week 1-12 - test prop 125 mg eod
    Week 1-4 - dianabol 20 mg daily
    Week 1-8 - boldenone 400 mg per week
    Week 7-12 - tren ace 50 mg eod
    Week 7-12 - anavar 50 mg daily

With Arimidex in hand and proper pct.
    Though I won't do if u guys don't think I am ready.
    Last edited by rgosw1; 03-01-2014 at 10:28 PM.

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    Toss is some Tbol and masterone. Can you get hgh? If so...use that too. What was that stuff Incredible Hulk used to make him turn green and buff?? Google, and use it!

I am not doing a cycle now. I am asking for suggestions about supplements use. Which supplements should I use for achieving the desired physique which I am looking for ?

This almost smells like a troll but the bad thing is I think it's serious

michael30 is offline Member
    stick to test an a d-bol kick start. That should be good enough for a second cycle. I dont think you realize if you need all those compounds to grow then your diet or training is off

Quote Originally Posted by sixfootseven View Post
    This almost smells like a troll but the bad thing is I think it's serious

Are you dumb ? If I am writing I am not gonna cycle, there is no point commenting in this way like you did. I said many times I am looking for supplementations help.

Quote Originally Posted by rgosw1 View Post

Are you dumb ? If I am writing I am not gonna cycle, there is no point commenting in this way like you did. I said many times I am looking for supplementations help.
    What you need is food. Simple as that.

skindiesel is offline Associate Member
    If I could get the stuff the hulk used I would be all over it.just throwing that out there.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Hey bro you forgot the winny and the Abombs You really don't need all that sauce bro.

Thread Information