MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

dbol/andriol/proviron

hey guys my friend just came from egypt (steroid all legal in the middle-east dont be jaleous ) with a steroid shipment he gave me 160 pills of dbol (thai-anabol 5mg) and 180 pills of andriol (organon) for free and i have proviron and nolvadex from the last cycle so i though to give a try and cycle dbol/andriol i will be taking it like this

week 1:45mg dbol ed/240mg andriol/50mg proviron
    week 2:35mg dbol ed/240mg andriol/50mg proviron
    week 3:20mg dbol ed/240mg andriol/50mg proviron
    week 4:10mg dbol ed/240mg andriol/50mg proviron

i have nolvadex but i dont want to use unless i have gyno i think proviron will do the job
    so what do u think
    Last edited by MilitiaGuy; 05-22-2003 at 06:16 AM.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Bro, Are you afraid of needles? You need some injectable test in there. He should have easily been able to find Egyptian Sust over there.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by dizzle
    Bro, Are you afraid of needles? You need some injectable test in there. He should have easily been able to find Egyptian Sust over there.
    hey guys i am not afraid of needles coz i did 2 cycles with needles befor but this is stuff i had for free and that all what i have should i throw it or use it??beside it is free who care

Gigi83 is offline Junior Member

Re: dbol/andriol/proviron

Originally posted by FitnessGuy
    hey guys my friend just came from egypt (steroid all legal in the middle-east dont be jaleous ) with a steroid shipment he gave me 160 pills of dbol (thai-anabol 5mg) and 180 pills of andriol (organon) for free and i have proviron and nolvadex from the last cycle so i though to give a try and cycle dbol/andriol i will be taking it like this

week 1:45mg dbol ed/240mg andriol/50mg proviron
    week 2:35mg dbol ed/240mg andriol/50mg proviron
    week 3:20mg dbol ed/240mg andriol/50mg proviron
    week 4:10mg dbol ed/240mg andriol/50mg proviron

i have nolvadex but i dont want to use unless i have gyno i think proviron will do the job
    so what do u think
    I like your cycle, but i' d run it for at least 2 more weeks, and with a constant dosage of d-bol!!!

ehhhh if only i could go to Egypt...

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by FitnessGuy
    open a dhl box in your country go to egypet send the 2 pr 3 package to the box try to get the steroid from the boxes so they dont get too mush place put them in the package then send them it is quit easy then when u return to your country u will have steroids for 3 or 4 cycle and remeber sust in egypt cos 50 cent for 250mg very very cheap peanut in the us is pricier lol and for the dbol u can buy 100 pill for 6 $

Erase this post bro. We do not discuss transfer methods on the open board. Keep it to PM's

Thread Information