Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Squirrelmasterx7

Thread: Steroids and Customs question

Squirrelmasterx7 is offline New Member
    Hey Everyone,

alright so before I ask I just want everyone to know I'm still in my research phase so no cycles yet but this also falls into my research question, any answers would be appreciated.

Alright so I work in aviation so of course we get around. Most of my destinations are to Central and South America where of course you DO NOT need scripts to purchase your gear. Now my major question is this: When I'm ready of course, would it be recommended or how easy is it to purchase gear and bring it through customs on a carry on (our port of entry is in Florida)? has anyone tried this? or would it be better to mail it to myself? even then my package still has to go through customs so it can still be hit or miss...Also has anyone tried South or Central American gear?

Any replies will be appreciated.

I've also tried looking for the answer on the forum but I've mainly found stuff on shipping it.
    Last edited by Squirrelmasterx7; 07-15-2013 at 06:48 PM.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think the best bet is to mail it to me, lol.
    Seriously, Jackie Brown, if you get into trouble in customs, because of your position, they are going to be a lot harder on you than a fratboy coming back from Cabo. At a minimum, you'd likely never work in avaition again just for being under suspicion. Mail it to someone other than yourself, like a trusted friend. On the news yesterday Peter Jennings, LOl, said that the government has been tracking post for many years. If they make the connection to you...
    Be a cat burgler, not a criminal.

Also, if you work in aviation you have the opportunity to get to know where to buy legit stuff or, at least, meet people who know where.

Last edited by Squirrelmasterx7; 07-15-2013 at 07:11 PM.

Peter Jennings? Isn't he dead? Lol
    Quester likes this.

But the help is much appreciated, just trying to research and figure everything out.

They used to have an hrt program on here for cheap. I think it was approx. $199/ month. If I had the choice to pay $45/month for most likely good stuff from a foreign supplier or $312 for a guarantee, I'd take the guarantee. That being said, people have a lot of success with the overseas stuff. Except for CHINA! **** CHINA!!!!!!!!!!! I've lost over a grand and shot unknown shit in my body that the only thing I can guarantee s that it wasn't juice. Also, some things are faked more than others, such as Anavar and HGH.

Good to know thank you... Avoid China

Thread Information