Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By GymHero
  • 1 Post By crazy mike
  • 1 Post By ironbeck
  • 1 Post By crazy mike

Thread: My question is...

king_rick is offline New Member

My question is...

Hey all. A quick question. I have never done any gear before but am gathering my research for a first cycle in the near future.
    My question is how long does it take usually for effects to kick in for test e? A 10ml vial will last 5 weeks at 2ml pw, I was thinking at least 20ml or 10 weeks to see something happen but if it would take 5 weeks to see any results would 30ml be a better option?

Also on another note a friend of mine has sourced ONE 10ml vial of test e and wants to run at 1ml pw for 10 weeks!! I told him from what I know it would have little effect but since I have no experience I thought here would be a better place to ask.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    We need to know the Mgs per ml. To know how much test it is... Ml means nothing it's Mgs that matters.

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    No offense but you sound young. What are your stats ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    We need to know the Mgs per ml. To know how much test it is... Ml means nothing it's Mgs that matters.
    250mg per ml

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king_rick

250mg per ml
    Cool. You are spot on with that dose. I can feel it in about 2-3 weeks but everyone is different. I would run 12 weeks, no more then 14..

Quote Originally Posted by GymHero View Post
    No offense but you sound young. What are your stats ?
    No offense taken. I'm 25 almost 26 been training natty for 2 and a bit years started at 65kg now sitting at around 90kg at 6.0ft.
    I realise I sound inexperienced that's because I am but the feedback I've been getting has been mixed. For example one bloke I know said he likes to run for 15 weeks because nothing happens for a few weeks, another guy I know told me he had results in under 4 weeks. Both using test e. I realise everyone reacts differently, just after peoples thoughts/experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    Cool. You are spot on with that dose. I can feel it in about 2-3 weeks but everyone is different. I would run 12 weeks, no more then 14..
    Yeah cool 12 weeks seems to be the general consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by king_rick View Post
    No offense taken. I'm 25 almost 26 been training natty for 2 and a bit years started at 65kg now sitting at around 90kg at 6.0ft.
    I realise I sound inexperienced that's because I am but the feedback I've been getting has been mixed. For example one bloke I know said he likes to run for 15 weeks because nothing happens for a few weeks, another guy I know told me he had results in under 4 weeks. Both using test e. I realise everyone reacts differently, just after peoples thoughts/experiences.
    Based off diet and training and throwing in AAS you can start to see results immediately. Anyone can see results within 4 weeks on Test E. I'm sure he was eating a lot and training hard. At the 4th week mark is just when the fun starts tho , after about the 4th week is when you will really start to notice your body changing weekly if everything is done correctly. With Test E since its a longer ester vs prop which is a short ester it takes around 3 weeks to reach max levels in your body where as prop i can feel it the next day. 4-500mg of Test E for 12 weeks is a great first cycle for anyone. Make sure you have your ai and pct ready as well.
    king_rick likes this.

drake4243 is offline Member
    I start to feel it around week 6

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Do you know the other things you need to do a complete safe cycle, such as Ai and PCT protocols ? By your Q's you don't seem to be that informed. So maybe tell us what your plan is so we can advise properly. In your best interest . Like layout your cycle if you have a plan so we can help you more.....crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 07-15-2013 at 06:25 PM.
    king_rick likes this.

lol won't let me post says some shit about spam.

test 2ml pw split into 2 doses weeks 1-12
    h c g 250mg twice pw on same days as test weeks 1-12
    a dex 0.25mg eod weeks 1-12
    pct res 100 2 tabs ed weeks 13-18

Also is there any other alternative to h c g? I'm having trouble getting hold of it and I've heard it's fairly pricey.
    Also maybe continue h c g weeks 13-14 after test is gone, and only use a serm if I get gyno as it's fairly toxic so I want to steer clear.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Don't understand your pct.

Does novla and clomid sound familiar?

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Don't understand your pct.

Does novla and clomid sound familiar?
    Res 100 is an Australian made testosterone support and ai and a proven pct choice.
    Yes I've heard of nolva and clomid but they are serms and rather a treatment than a preventative and very toxic.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but my understanding is to take them only if you suffer from gyno/bloat etc preventatives like a dex are preferred, am I correct?

Res 100 is an Australian made testosterone support and ai and a proven pct choice.
    Yes I've heard of nolva and clomid but they are serms and rather a treatment than a preventative and very toxic.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but my understanding is to take them only if you suffer from gyno/bloat etc preventatives like a dex are preferred, am I correct?
    Wrong. You need to do your research brotha. Knowledge is power. As T Mos would say , " Educate before you Medicate ".

Wrong. You need to do your research brotha. Knowledge is power. As T Mos would say , " Educate before you Medicate ".
    Yea man ! King unfortunately it is what I said in my other post, and you need to get more educated. You are way off base with almost everything you've said. Sorry man. Also when you post what and how much you plan to take you need to understand that mL's is a measurement and we need to know what the mg per mL's it is like 250mg/mL. Back to the research ! ...crazy mike

Ok mate I'm wrong and the fact that my uncle is a doctor and KNOWS nolva/clomid are toxic and have been linked to causing...

•Liver Toxicity
    •Reduced Libido
    •Ocular Toxicity/Blurred Vision (cataracts on the eyes)
    •Emotional Side-effects
    •Uterine Cancer (the female equivalent to a males prostate)
    •Endometrial cancer
    •Liver Cancer
    •Testicular cancer
    •Fatty liver disease

Is completely irrelevant I guess. Look I know I may not know everything that's why I posted on here for advice but there are some things I do know.
    I would have asked him directly but I don't want my family to know, eh I may just ask him anyway skip the bs.

I'm not having a dig at anyone seriously I appreciate all info I can get my hands on but using nolva/clomid is something I am strongly against.

Google res100 and you will see it is no bs and a far better natural alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Yea man ! King unfortunately it is what I said in my other post, and you need to get more educated. You are way off base with almost everything you've said. Sorry man. Also when you post what and how much you plan to take you need to understand that mL's is a measurement and we need to know what the mg per mL's it is like 250mg/mL. Back to the research ! ...crazy mike
    If you read above I said the test is 250mg per ml ie 2500 per 10ml vial

I guess I'm just too old fashion and read too fast...

"ONE 10ml vial of test e and wants to run at 1ml pw for 10 weeks!! "
    "test 2ml pw split into 2 doses weeks 1-12"
    h c g 250mg twice pw on same days as test weeks 1-12"

It just didn't read right for me.....
    I was thrown off by hcg 250mg twice
    Jut me I guess. ...crazy mike

Hey all. A quick question. I have never done any gear before but am gathering my research for a first cycle in the near future.
    My question is how long does it take usually for effects to kick in for test e? A 10ml vial will last 5 weeks at 2ml pw, I was thinking at least 20ml or 10 weeks to see something happen but if it would take 5 weeks to see any results would 30ml be a better option?

Also on another note a friend of mine has sourced ONE 10ml vial of test e and wants to run at 1ml pw for 10 weeks!! I told him from what I know it would have little effect but since I have no experience I thought here would be a better place to ask.
    Excuse me again, I've been reading....WHERE THE FVCK DO YOU SAY THE STRENGTH OF YOU TEST...........

Out of all this dialog I had to find it. Maybe next time you would start at the beginning...........just a stupid thought on my part
    Last edited by crazy mike; 07-16-2013 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Excuse me again, I've been reading....WHERE THE FVCK DO YOU SAY THE STRENGTH OF YOU TEST...........

Out of all this dialog I had to find it. Maybe next time you would start at the beginning...........just a stupid thought on my part
    It was in response to beach's question and yes I should have mentioned mg per ml at the beginning but all test I've came across has been 250mg per ml.

fvck this forum keeps marking my shit as spam ffs!! Can't write sh#t

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok mate I'm wrong and the fact that my uncle is a doctor and KNOWS nolva/clomid are toxic and have been linked to causing...

•Liver Toxicity
    •Reduced Libido
    •Ocular Toxicity/Blurred Vision (cataracts on the eyes)
    •Emotional Side-effects
    •Uterine Cancer (the female equivalent to a males prostate)
    •Endometrial cancer
    •Liver Cancer
    •Testicular cancer
    •Fatty liver disease

Is completely irrelevant I guess. Look I know I may not know everything that's why I posted on here for advice but there are some things I do know.
    I would have asked him directly but I don't want my family to know, eh I may just ask him anyway skip the bs.

I'm not having a dig at anyone seriously I appreciate all info I can get my hands on but using nolva/clomid is something I am strongly against.

Google res100 and you will see it is no bs and a far better natural alternative.
    yes your uncle is somewhat correct, but that is with the use of high doses over long periods of time with women...

it's a little different for the purposes that we use it for..with the doses and length of time...

nolva/clomid/torem is a better choice than 'res100' .......

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Good luck my man
    king_rick likes this.

It was in response to beach's question and yes I should have mentioned mg per ml at the beginning but all test I've came across has been 250mg per ml.
    Sorry again, but I've done 200 mg/mL , 250mg/mL, and I have done 450mg/mL, I have seen 300mg/mL and 400mg/mL some were blends. That's why we ask. That's why we state it in the beginning. Just like to get it right.....crazy mike

OH, half the meds on the market are linked or can cause those problems. Ever watch a commercial on Celebrex and a few other meds. ...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 07-16-2013 at 09:37 PM.
    king_rick likes this.

Thread Information