mistermike is offline New Member

Am I gonna die??????!!!!!

Someone please help me with this one: Asshole that I am, I just injected into my quad and forgot to asperate. I usually pull the skin a little so that the pinhole that I make closes shut after I pull out the needle. Well, when the needle came out I bled alot more than usual. I don't know if I hit a vein coming out or if I injected directly into a vein. I injected 3cc's of sust/deca (combined in the same syringe). Can anyone tell me what is going to happen to me and if there are going to be any adverse effects.....how long until I know that I'm ok?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    You would already know it if you injected into a vein. Youre fine

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    If you had time to write this, Im asuming youll be ok! Usually when ya hit a vein, there will be some coughing and youll probably get a little dizzy. Ive had excess blood before, and usually just a few wipes and its gone. If your stilll feeling differnent then normal, get yourself to see a doctor quick! Be safe..and always aspirate !

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Oh shit dude! Before you die send me your stuff!

Power

Hawgz is offline Junior Member
    WOW dude that's cold He,He,He

mistermike is offline New Member
    i'm writing this from the funeral home...i'm dead from injecting directly into a vein. Please contact my wife for a great deal on the remaining gear that I left behind. LOL.....it's morning and I'm fine. Thanks for putting my mind at ease.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    3 CCs is a little much for one muscle...I'd of done 1 1/2 CCs in each quad

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Hey, glad to see I'm not the only one who unnecessarily freaks whenever he forgets some minor step in the process!

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    LOL good thread

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    By the way, if I understand correctly, you may be able to tell you're injecting into a vein almost immediately. From what I've read on other threads by people who've done it (all of whom seem to have survived), one of the first symptoms is violent coughing (maybe the oil seeps into the lungs or something).

I also assume that if you're injecting really really slowly, and I've read the optimum is 1ml/minute, you'd be more likely to catch the mistake before it can damage your heart since the reaction is immediate.

I think Dr. M has made some good posts about the subject, you might want to do a search for him. He's a great source of all round medical info anyway.

Good luck bro. You might find some entertainment value in my panicked post where I forgot to wipe the vial stopper with alcohol and assumed I'd contaminated my gear!

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    yo, this has to be the most eye catching thread i have seen so far on AR. good one !

Thread Information