darklurker88 is offline Junior Member

So whats the final word on test shutdown?

From some I hear that Ill be a raging bull and others that I will shutdown.
    From research I have understood these are phases, usually presented in 3-5 weeks (shutdown) and lasts only a few weeks.
    1) how common is this?
    2) will i have steel like erections and then none at all?

bump

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    what ru ta;kin about shut down during ur cycle ?

Many users have reported shutdown such as deca dick, flu like symptoms, all which (i have been told) lead to lack of sexual desire, potency of erections, and other pieces of info like that.
    NOW, other people say you get a great sex drive while on the juice.
    My question is do you first get one phase, then plunge to the no-desire fase?
    How is it like? Im about to do my first shot in a few weeks, still researching and asking as much as possible on contradicting view points.
    Peace out
    Dark

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    dude i am doing a sus/deca /d-bol cycle, every girl with a nice frame i see i wanna bang right there and then. no shutdown for me, but flu liek symptoms is normal, just stfu and get used ot them ! good luck !

and for ur second part, after ur cycle u might notice a sudden drop is sex drive, especially a few weeks after ur last test shot, but after a while it will come back. ur gf will hate u for a bit after ur cycle ! =)

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    It varies from individual to individual, and also the types, doses and length of AAS used. ANY AAS has the potential to shut you down. Usually with test and related esters you will notice an increase in libido, because it is a natural substrate for the AR and also allows conversion to DHT which is essential for maintaining libido. A few other drugs fall into this class as well (proviron , d-bol). But other AAS like fina, nandrolone , anadrol (some), they don't do much for supporting sex drive. It also depends on length and dose as well. You may notice a super increase in libido during the first part of your cycle, but may lose this towards the end, possibly due to estrogen accumulation which can kill sex drive. Any drug which binds the progestin receptor or functions like a progestin will kill sex drive (nandrolone, fina etc). Also consider the depth of inhibition which seems to accumulate with longer "on" times. But the good thing is that a little hCG can go a long way in restoring sexual function.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Ichabod said it right there...it varies person to person.

Thread Information