Thread: Fina Diet

bigcat3727 is offline Junior Member

Fina Diet

Im considering a cutting cycle of Fina only for 6 weeks. Im 6'0 225 lbs. aprox 15% bf. with a fair amount of muscle. Im looking to get harder and cut for the summer. I will be doing morning cardio 5 days a week and taking xenedrine as well. My diet question relates to carb intake. Will I get the most out of the Fina if I am cutting my carbs pretty low (about 200g a day). my protein will be at 300+ grams a day. Or do you think that if cutting is my primary concern that I should switch to Winstrol instead since that does not require much carbs to properly function. THAnx For the help.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    your tryin to do a fina only cycle? u should throw some test in it and maybe run the cycle for 8 weeks? just thought, ive read of people doing only fina cycle and they got pretty decent results... your diet plan sounds okay, why not use winstrol and fina?

growing23 is offline New Member
    I think that you should add some test to your cycle too as fina only cycle may give you some problems down under. just my .02

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    the low amount of carbs will get rid of fat deposits regardless of whether you are on fina or winstrol .

if you aren't worried about strength gains or putting on lean mass then i would recommend winstrol by itself. it will have an anti-catabolic effect since you are going to be doing a lot of cardio and really give you the results you want if you have some fat hiding muscle.

just depends on what you want.

bigcat3727 is offline Junior Member
    The only test i can get a hold of is test ethanate... Im hesitant about combining it because i dont want to hold water (cant find any proviron anywhere), however if im only using the Test so that i dont have libido problems and I run only one shot a week that may keep down water retention.... now that you guys have mentioned it i think i may sell off deca that ive been savin for a bulking cycle to a friend and pick up some winstrol wit that $$$. What do you guys think?

Slypknot is offline Member
    OR... you can run the ethanate along with .5mg liquidex ED to keep down the bloat.

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member
    200g of carbs a day is still pretty high to be cutting. I'd try to take it down to at least 150g a day, that is if you aren't worried about putting on lean mass.

I am currently on:
    Tren - 100mg/eod
    Test E - 250mg/e4d
    Adex .5mg/eod

And am very pleased with the results.

I started week 1 with tren alone, but added the test the second week as the tren really cut off my nuts fast. I also added adex as I hold a bit of water on tren (that was unexpected).

Red

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by nmk85roll
    200g of carbs a day is still pretty high to be cutting. I'd try to take it down to at least 150g a day, that is if you aren't worried about putting on lean mass.
    First of all, cutting does not always mean ketogenics... you cut by creating a calorie deficit of intake vs. expenditure.

This low carb bullshit is getting on my fina nerves.

Thread Information