XMeatX is offline New Member

Question for a Mod or Vet

I know I've put up numerous posts about anti-e's and my gyno situation lately... have one more though.

Aparently arimidex doesnt work for me (even at nearly 2mg/ed). I am hitting the nolva real hard right now, but want to switch over to femara mid cycle (I'm in week 2 of 10 on 50prop/50var ed).

In your opinion will I run into any problems, ie hormone imbalance furthering my gyno, if i switch from high dose ldex to femara at 2.5mg's ed? My guess would be to stay on a lower dose, maybe .5mg ed, of ldex for a few days while the femara starts to work. I'm also gonna continue nolva the entire cycle at maybe 20mgs ed. Let me know what you think, I dont wanna fuck myself up anymore than I am right now.

Matt Foley is offline Member

Re: Question for a Mod or Vet

Originally posted by XMeatX
    I know I've put up numerous posts about anti-e's and my gyno situation lately... have one more though.

Aparently arimidex doesnt work for me (even at nearly 2mg/ed). I am hitting the nolva real hard right now, but want to switch over to femara mid cycle (I'm in week 2 of 10 on 50prop/50var ed).

In your opinion will I run into any problems, ie hormone imbalance furthering my gyno, if i switch from high dose ldex to femara at 2.5mg's ed? My guess would be to stay on a lower dose, maybe .5mg ed, of ldex for a few days while the femara starts to work. I'm also gonna continue nolva the entire cycle at maybe 20mgs ed. Let me know what you think, I dont wanna fuck myself up anymore than I am right now.
    why are you directing this question to a mod or vet?are you exceptionally predisposed to gyno or something?because at the doses you are talking about(50mgs prop)you shouldnt need a whole lot of anti-e's for.
    a-dex is an anti-aromatase, prop and var are notorious for their lean gains and neither hold much water,so save your adex.im running a gram per week of prop and luckily need no anti-e's what-so-ever.

you say your "fucking yourself up"?? do you already have a case of gyno,im confused?i hope the mods cant guess what your talking about.maybe they know something i dont.peace!

MF
    Last edited by Matt Foley; 05-22-2003 at 01:10 AM.

Yeah I am rediculously sensitive to gyno. I didnt have much from my last cycle left(nolva got rid of most of it), just a couple very small bumps that were only noticeable to me, however it has gotten much worse on this current cycle even on this low dose of test. 1.5-2mg's ED of ldex couldnt even handle this low amt of test in me. And this was directed at the mods as they might be the only ones who would know if there would be some sort of chemical interaction or hormonal imbalance created if I switched from ldex to femara mid cycle.

Matt Foley is offline Member
    Originally posted by XMeatX
    Yeah I am rediculously sensitive to gyno. I didnt have much from my last cycle left(nolva got rid of most of it), just a couple very small bumps that were only noticeable to me, however it has gotten much worse on this current cycle even on this low dose of test. 1.5-2mg's ED of ldex couldnt even handle this low amt of test in me. And this was directed at the mods as they might be the only ones who would know if there would be some sort of chemical interaction or hormonal imbalance created if I switched from ldex to femara mid cycle.
    whats your cycle experience.because i used to get swelling(and still do) but it always disappears when my cycle is over.youll hear alot of bros around here say they get a bit of swelling around the nips which people always confuse as gyno.point is are you sure its gyno.

i dont believe there is any interaction between ldex and femara.but correct me if i am wrong bros.atleast i have never heard of any.

MF

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I know exactly what you need to do. Oh wait, I'm not a Mod or Vet, I guess I can't help you.

"I know exactly what you need to do. Oh wait, I'm not a Mod or Vet, I guess I can't help you"

Are you kidding me man? I didnt pose the question like that to be a dick, just as a way to get a legit answer and get some attention to the thread maybe. I would def listen to your opinion if you can help me out. Sorry if it came off like that

Also, this is my 2nd cycle. 1st cycle was
    35mg Dbol ED weeks 1-4
    500mg Test Enth. EW weeks 1-9
    400mg Eq EW weeks 1-10
    clomid weeks 12-15(300/100/50)
    Arimidex at .5mg Ed weeks 1-15

I was almost certain that that dose of Adex should not have allowed me to get gyno, however I was wrong. Yes, I did get the puffy nips at 1st, but even after adding nolva I then got a bunch of hard bumps and more tissue within a 1 inch radius of each nipple. Continuing the nolva for a while after the cycle had taken care of most of it, except for the few small bumps that I mentioned above.

I guess after all this I've learned that Arimidex or Ldex just doesnt work for me and that I've got to use femara or aromasin for now on. I still cant believe how gyno sensitive I am that would get it from 50mg prop ed even on over 1.5 mg of Ldex ED.

Thread Information