Kimbo3394 is offline New Member

Test Prop, Tren Ace, Eq Stack

I just recently purchased Test Prop 100mgs, Tren Ace 100mgs, and Eq 200mgs. This is my plan for my cycle. If you have any suggestions I'm open to anything. Thanks.
    Week 1-10
    Test Prop 50mgs ed
    Week 5-10
    Tren Ace 100mgs twice a week
    Eq 200mgs twice a week

Thanks.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    1. Tren Ace needs to be pinned every day or every other day just like the prop
    2. EQ seeis it's best gains at doses 600-800mg weekly for 12+ weeks. Generally 16 or so
    3. No mention of an AI. Or prolactin control for the tren
    4. What is your pct regiment?
    5. Please give us full stats

Weight
    Body fat %
    Cycle experience
    Trainin experience
    Goals

Stats are
    6'2 tall
    216lbs
    11% bf
    This is roughly my 6th cycle but first inject cycle in like a year.
    Training experience is pretty high.
    For goals i am trying to put on mass and stay around the same bf% maybe add a little bit if need be.

For pct i havent purchased yet. That was another question I was going to throw in later.

Test Prop/Tren Ace will help you cut but the EQ will retain water. I would skip the EQ. I just blend the Test/Tren in a sterile vial and inject everyday for 8 weeks. Make sure you know what sides you're going to experience with the Tren cycle. It's the super steroid and it can hurt you if you're not ready for it.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Age?

Previous cycles and compounds and PCt used?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

See the thing ive heard is that the eq will help reduce the sides of the tren . Thats the only reason i scooped it up. Ive never personally ran eq or decca but i was just going to run it simply because i heard and read that it helped with the tren sides.

Sociabear is offline Junior Member
    That's one of the bulk stacks I used this year just higher mg per week.

The eq kept my appetite up and I don't know if people here get bunk eq all the time but it works great for me at 400mg a week. It offsets the shitty endurance tren brings on for me. I've ran just test/tren before and the eq does a lot of good in that stack. Good synergy IMO.

Edit I did 400 mg of each so 1200 per week. Not recommending just saying what how I ran it for 12 weeks.

What would you reccomend for doseage sociabear?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Your 20 and done 6 cycles. Your either crazy or lying. Either way you need blood work done and forget this

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Shouldn't advice someone so young and with no knowledge of how to cycle !!

dickster is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    The monitors and knowledgable on this site must be constantly pulling their hair out.
    WHY DO PEOPLE ASK FOR ADVICE, then totally ignore what they they are advised.

Im not ignoring what im advised. And two yes i am 20 and yes i have ran roughly 6 cycles. My knowledge on the cycles i have done has been fine. My knowledge on this cycle is also fine its just ive heard so many different ways to do it im mainly just trying to see what others have seen working the best for them. I didnt ask for douchebags to comment on here trying to tell me that i have no knowledge and calling me a liar. So therefore get off my shit unless you have suggestions pertaining to what i asked about. Thanks.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Lets say you have done 6 cycles........I'm interested to know what your first cycle was and at what age?

Good luck for the future my young friend!!

First cycle was test cyp and dbol . I was 17.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    So what have your gains been like from the beginning. I don't think you know what you are doing. We like to hear as safe as can be cycles like with AI's and your PCT protocols. You are too young and you haven't shown us you have your cycle planned properly FOR ANY AGE so I /we can't advise on your question. So That's why it isn't being answered. I'm not going to help you increase your risks. WE talks facts here as best we can. If you want advise you need all of it. If you want help we need to discus Ai, pct. etc.. and know or feel you know thoroughly what you are doing. Now that's not too much to ask for solid experienced advice...crazy mike

AND on that note about cycles. Doing steroid cycles is a different thing then just stabbing your a$$ and taking some pills with out the need other ancillaries. So lets discuss a complete cycle ,...oh, douchebag kid...
    You will find you get back from this forum what you put in and the attitude you put in. You are a kid asking for mature expert advice from people who have been and done in life what you wish and pray you get to do. It's called a know it all syndrome. Get right sized kid. ...crazy mike

Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member
    Everyone claims to have done so much research and knows what they are doing, but the one thing they all seem to overlook is how bad you can fk yourself up at a young age.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    They don't do much research. Their knowledge comes from their bros

OP what did you do with this advice about your stack. You ignored that/ this below.

Start your own thread instead of hijacking this one... you'll get more replies. Also, probably should have done some research before buying things. Can't stack EQ with Prop/Tren ace.
    That's what oyu were told and you only want us to tell you what you want to hear. You know so much you didn't know twice a week was improper so what do you know kiddo.

Don't come on here and disrespect these members. They mean well and look out for people's health. AS BEST WE CAN ADVISE with the risks considered. I've seen other forums where the stupid roid heads don't give a sh!t about anyone as long as they look good. Grow up. ...crazy mike

Once again i asked for suggestions on my cycle, not for you to come in here calling me kid and saying i havent done anything with my life. Ive actually done a lot more with mine than many have ever done, and more than many will ever do. Ive done something that less than 1% of americans do. And for pct i normally run Nolvadex 20mg for 2 weeks and after 10mg for 2 weeks, or ill do Clomid 50mg for 2 weeks and after 25mg for 2 weeks. And my gains so far have been very pleasing. Im not just some random guy. I have researched multiple things and research everything before i use it.
    Like i said earlier im not asking for how to do a cycle. The plan i posted above for original question isnt even my idea. There are multiple cycles online for the prop, ace, and eq and like i said im trying to see what others have found to work best for them. I dont need help with pct, or any of that im simply asking what others have found to work.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Drop the eq. Tren ace needs everyday injections. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo3394 View Post
    Once again i asked for suggestions on my cycle, not for you to come in here calling me kid and saying i havent done anything with my life. Ive actually done a lot more with mine than many have ever done, and more than many will ever do. Ive done something that less than 1% of americans do. And for pct i normally run Nolvadex 20mg for 2 weeks and after 10mg for 2 weeks, or ill do Clomid 50mg for 2 weeks and after 25mg for 2 weeks. And my gains so far have been very pleasing. Im not just some random guy. I have researched multiple things and research everything before i use it.
    Like i said earlier im not asking for how to do a cycle. The plan i posted above for original question isnt even my idea. There are multiple cycles online for the prop, ace, and eq and like i said im trying to see what others have found to work best for them. I dont need help with pct, or any of that im simply asking what others have found to work.

In bold you were told. Our advise is you are to young for us to be responsible people and tell you how to load your gun. You did research that and so that's it. You got it. Be mature and do the right thing. Don't put us in a bad spot to advise you and trade our morals for your immature wants. I'll stop now and go away so someone on this board can be irresponsible and tell you how to and how much gear to take. ...cm

Thanks patrick. I appreciate actually responding to the question instead of worrying about all the other stuff.

Still playing the card calling me immature. Ok thanks. Have a great night.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    No offence but 6'2 and only 216lbs After 6 cycles indicates you are doing something very wrong.

I'd suggest you visit our nutrition forum for some guidance.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

dickster is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    The problem is, some think by simply visiting the site it somehow gives credence to the use of AAS, posting wont automatically push you up the table on experience, in fact it taught me to re-evaluate.
    It matters not one bit that you are a member of a steroid forum, it does not make their use any easier, you will not become an expert overnight, I bet most of the pros on here have made mistakes in the past, that's why I listen, I don't want to f**k my body or head up for not taking time to understand every angle.
    In your twenties you have a lifetime of experience's ahead of you, OR MAYBE NOT.

I was in the marine corps and they have weight standards. Sorry i couldnt put on max amounts of weight because of my old job. Havent ran anything in a while.

Thread Information