05-22-2003, 03:14 AM #1
new here with a question about AS
i've been readin alot of posts and seein alot of people writin that people should workout naturally for a couple of years before takin AS ,, i am tryin to understand why, what would happen if you just started on AS instead of startin naturally?
05-22-2003, 03:30 AM #2
Many will advise you to grow as much as possible and hit your genetic limits before you use steriods . Here are a few reasons . . .
1. It's a waste of money buying and using steriods if you are still growing naturally.
2. There are health risks associated with taking steriods - why chance the health risks if you don't need to?
3. Each new cycle will require more gear to be effective. Many will say 'you only get one first cycle' so hold off until you are absolutely certain you need steriods and make your first cycle count.
4. Before you use steriods you need to have the correct mindset. Make sure your diet and training routine is properly planned and you are mentally and physically prepared to give it your all.
5. Steriods increase muscle strength. If your body is not conditioned and prepared (through long-term weight training) your ligaments, tendons and bones may not be ready to support the increases in weight (during exercises) your muscles will happily deal with (while taking steriods). This could result in serious injury.
05-22-2003, 03:36 AM #3
how about if you just wanted to gain like 20 pounds of muscle quickly using AS and only used it a very short period of time,,, would that still be very dangerous?
05-22-2003, 03:46 AM #4New Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2003
unless u know your body and have a routine and diet spot on then your never gunna gain 20lbs even usin steroids ,that sort of gain will take at least 8 weeks and will mean damaging your natural test levels,maybe damaged permanently,
its best to wait
05-22-2003, 07:02 AM #5New Member
- Join Date
- May 2003
I agree with fedskii and wanna... If you have just began to start a lifting program you should get some awesome gains naturally. It's seems that after a few years of lifting you start to plateau, and that's the time you might want to think about the juice. There's no magic bullet.
05-22-2003, 08:33 AM #6
Your first year of lifting, you will have huge gains naturally anyway because your body will respond easily to something new...
the second and third years you will find it harder to gain so fast...
you will eventually hit a plateau...by this time (hopefully) you will have educated yourself on diet/training/supplementation and AS...
assuming you're over age 23-24, that's when you juice, IMO
05-22-2003, 08:56 AM #7
05-22-2003, 09:13 AM #8
05-22-2003, 12:07 PM #9
well about my age i'm 26,, i've worked out off and on for about 5 years mostly off,,
about steriods ,, a buddy of mine used some for a very short period of time ,,it was given to him from a coworker that uses AS ,,my buddy tried it out and told me about his instant gains strength wise and mass wise but after like 2 weeks he said he had a anxiety attack,,
so he gave them to me and said i should try them out to see how it affected me,,he told me to inject it in my butt and not to do more than 2cc and i tried to ask more like when how often etc,,but he said thats all the guy told him,,he doesnt even know what kind of AS it is,,so i wasnt about to do it without knowin any kind of info on it,,so i looked on the internet and here i am,,,askin away,,and i have decided not to do it,,thanks for all the info bros
05-22-2003, 01:15 PM #10Junior Member
- Join Date
- May 2003
- Denver CO
I agree with Johnny B: steroids are not magic pills that you can take to GIVE you muscle. Work your ass off for a few years and then when you have reached a certain plateu, start researching... and even then, the gear won't give you muscle, you're gonna have to earn it... while your on them and while youre off.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)