Blastoff is offline New Member

"Monster Muscle Labs" Never heard never used, has anybody?

This season has been a little difficult to kick off, since my usual supplier was unable to source me. I had to go a different route and go through a friend who had a connection. Im doing just a test prop and dbol cycle this time, because it was hard enough to get that stuff, and my planned cycle was going to be to hard to get what i needed. so i have test prop and dbol, which most of the 20mg pills are in the bottom of the bottle in a powder form... quality product.

What I am wondering is, has anybody used, or ever even heard of this lab "Monster Muscle Lab"? Good? Bad? Under dosed? If anyone has any input id like to hear. Ive googled and Ive searched forums, and cant find anything on this lab. I have found Monster Labs, but not Monster Muscle Labs, doubt they are the same.

AlinSR is offline new member
    Probably just another small lab whose products are hit or miss.

Big Mac Chris is offline New Member
    hello

This is an old thread i just wanted to add that i have used Monsterlab and i t was legit dont realy know about monster muscle labs thow. serch on google for monsterlab1 and youl find more info if you want.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    I hope his cycle is over by now.

Thread Information