catch42 is offline New Member

d bol cycle need info asap!!

ive been readin conflicting reports on d-bols. I plan on taking a 6-8 week cycle of just d-bol and taking clomid at the end of the cycle. Will i keep most of my gains, and what type of gains should i expect to see? i have heard anywhere from 2-4 pounds a week to about 10 pounds for the whole cycle.. the dosage im planning on taking is probably 20-40 mgs. thanks alot guys

*sigh* Dbol for 8 weeks???

You haven't done any serious research have you?

Here is the result of 8 weeks of dbol:

1 - You will LOSE all your gains (most of which is water bloat anyways) when you stop taking it.

2 - You will most likely need a liver transplant as you'll kill the poor thing.

3 - If you don't have proper anti-e's, you'll have some really nice titties too.

4 - If you want keepable gains, you'll have to stick yourself... there is no way around that.

Bro, don't take this the wrong way, but do yourself a big favor... do a LOT more research.

Red

Ditto..........D-bol should not be cycled for more than 4 wks bro. Way too much stress on the liver. Its usually only used to 'kick' start cycles while your waiting for the longer estered anabolics to take effect.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    you good for 6-8 weeks ut you need to take suma or milk thistle @2000mg a day ........after 8 weeks your receptors will be saturated . tie for anadrol ......but you need to add some test ant deca .

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    lol, well 10 lbs isnt much, u will gain that the first week of d-bol from water, butdont do a d-bol only cycle ! add some test

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    jokes, this is the third d-bol only thread today, well, dont do d-bol only. how comes i always hear d-bol only and not anadrol only? or something else only. im gonna lose my mind. jesus. anyways as mentioned before, throw in some testosterone or a leats some deca . and dont run it for more than 4 weeks IMHO. 6 - 8 weeks will like ruin ur liver. and if u do decide to do this, take at least .5 grams of milk thislt every day. if u do 40 mg/ed i would go with 1 gram of milk thislte and some primrose and cod liver oil. BUT IF I WERE U I WOULDNT DO THIS CYCLE.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    what is milk thistle good for, used for? I mean how does it help?

Originally posted by bermich
    what is milk thistle good for, used for? I mean how does it help?
    Milk thistle is a liver protectant. Along with ALA, glutamine, Tyler's Detox, Liver 52, etc. Any of these, or a combination, should be used when cycling any 17aa s because of the stress that is put on the liver when taking these anabolics.

Thread Information