Thread: HCG (how to?)

jobedog is offline Junior Member

Question HCG (how to?)

HCG 2500iu/ 2 component powder + liquid, how do I use it and what is the typical dosage, when, and how often? Thanks, I'm having a hard time recovering with just omifin (clomid)

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Did you get three 2500iu injections? I assume you did.

Take one injection of 2500iu, then another 5 days later and the last 5 days after the second.

Some folks like to split the injections and inject 500iu each day. I personally think this is unecessary.

bigputte is offline Associate Member
    The best way to use hcg is to take dosage between 500-1000ie a few times a week. So I suggest that you split it up in 3 dosage and take one every monday, wensday and friday.

And I would also take it under my skin, not intramuscular, because it is worse with a infection deep into a muscle. There is a risk that the liquid get dirty, depends how you store it and so.

Do that during a 3 weeks period and see if you have been better.

If not rest 3 weeks and begin a 3 week period with hcg again.

The risk you take to inject one 2500ie or bigger is that the risk for gyno and the amount of eostrogen is high.

If you dont wanna split it up, try to get 1500ie and inject them 3 days a week. That is the highest dosage I would give as a advice.

// Putte

twisteddendrite is offline New Member
    Depending on how long a cycle and of what, You probably do not need hcg . I have hcg too but I have not figured out when is best time to use it, some say throughout cycle, some say post cycle up to clomid time, some say through clomid. 500IU EOD for ten days post cycle sounds like a good suggestion. If you got coa coa puff size nuts maaybee more.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro if your taking clomid already then you should definatly not start hcg , it will be counterproductive, use it on the next cycle at the end, 500 iu ed last two weeks of your cycle, before clomid...Madmax

jobedog is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys, great info! still curious about the powder + liquid deal though. Do I have to mix it or something?

Thread Information