Battleplan is offline Junior Member

Coming off after 4 weeks.

I have been on cycle for 3 weeks now and due to work/travel commitments I need to come off in 10 days. I started with 75 mg ED and switched 100 mg EOD shots of prop, and I used 40mg Dbol ED for the first 10 days of the cycle. My weight is up 13 pounds.

I have also used adex at .25mg EOD throughout.

What would be my best course of action from here? I have enough prop to do 100mg ED for the remainder of the cycle and am thinking about doing this to get the most out what time I have left.

How should I dose Nolva during PCT? would 1 week be sufficient?

Thanks.

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you know you might have to travel before you started or just out of the blue you had to travel?

Quote Originally Posted by bdos900 View Post
    Did you know you might have to travel before you started or just out of the blue you had to travel?
    I knew I had to go back, just not this soon. It was always my intention to run a short cycle however, and I have been happy with the results.

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Short cycle alright lol,
    nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50

Short cycle alright lol,
    nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50

I have only Nolva, how would you suggest using that alone?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Battleplan View Post
    I have only Nolva, how would you suggest using that alone?
    No go to sponsor here AR-R and get clomid

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Short cycle alright lol,
    nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    I agree. Pct should not be shortened just because.the cycle was short. Erring on the cautious side won't hurt you with nolvadex . in fact, it has been shown to
    Increase HDL and decrease LDL. Nothing spectacular but every little bit helps. Last time I came off my lipids were screwed up pretty bad so I kept doing nolva for about 8 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    No go to sponsor here AR-R and get clomid
    this.

I ram clomid for the first time on my last pct.. I'll never run without it again. For me, it was that good.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bdos900
    Short cycle alright lol,
    nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Yes Clomid at 100 for the first 2 weeks might be to much. I usually run 100 week one and then 50 for the next 3. If sides are to much during week one lower the Clomid

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Yes Clomid at 100 for the first 2 weeks might be to much. I usually run 100 week one and then 50 for the next 3. If sides are to much during week one lower the Clomid
    That's what I do too. As little clomid as needed to be effective. That sudden blindness thing freaks me out but not so much that I won't use it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    That's what I do too. As little clomid as needed to be effective. That sudden blindness thing freaks me out but not so much that I won't use it lol.
    I have spoken to many people who say Nolva alone is sufficient, I have pharma Nolva on hand and would prefer to use that alone, and maybe add 3g of DAA per day.

I have spoken to many people who say Nolva alone is sufficient, I have pharma Nolva on hand and would prefer to use that alone, and maybe add 3g of DAA per day.
    Your body your choice however bad it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Your body your choice however bad it is.
    I have seen plenty of posts on various forums including this one where people have used or recommended Nolva alone for PCT. Why do you think this is a bad choice?, Nolva alone won't restore HPTA?

I have seen plenty of posts on various forums including this one where people have used or recommended Nolva alone for PCT. Why do you think this is a bad choice?, Nolva alone won't restore HPTA?

Clomid use is by far the most valuable to any anabolic steroid user and it is during his PCT period. The use of anabolic steroids will suppress natural testosterone production; if we are using anabolic steroids properly and responsibly part of our stack will include a testosterone based steroid; while natural production will be suppressed, while on cycle this is of little concern since exogenous testosterone is being introduced. Once a cycle is complete the game begins to change as bringing back natural testosterone production becomes of the utmost importance. Testosterone production occurs in the testicles of men, this much most understand but production does not begin there. In order for production to occur the pituitary must release adequate hormones such as LH which in-turn signal to the testicles to produce testosterone. Fortunately Clomid acts to stimulate such gonadotropins thereby stimulating natural testosterone production. This process during PCT is not only important regarding our health and overall bodily function but in preserving the gains made while on a cycle of anabolic steroids; when it comes to PCT Clomid proves to be a very valuable.

steroids abuse dot com

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man

Try taking your pct meds at night before bed. Always has worked better for me. Almost makes the sides from Clomid not noticeable at all
    Last edited by Bio-Active; 07-24-2013 at 07:51 AM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Try taking your pct meds at night before bed. Always has worked better for me. Almost makes the sides from Clomid not noticeable at all
    This is a practice that I have adopted also which makes dealing with the sides sooooo much easier.

Thread Information