growingman is offline New Member

test/deca mess up liver values?

I am on my 9th week of my 500mg test, 400mg deca cycle and I am force to get a physical for my next year in college. I am worried that when they do the blood work the doctor will be able to tell that my liver values are messed up and that I am on steroids . This would serioiusly f**kup my life as I am sure he would notify my insurance and unleash a whole can of worms. Will my blood values be messed up because of my cycle and if so will the doc be able to tell it is because of the juice?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Any steroid can elevate liver values, as well as other levels such as Kidney, BP, Cholesterol, etc. But sometimes they don't elevate anything. I've never had anything but normal levels on cycle except 4wks on orals and during clomid.

You doc is not going to know right off the bat that your doing roids. With elevated levels, he'll ask a series of questions concerning activity, diet, etc. and try to find how their raised and how to alleviate the problem.

You should be able to be open with your doc about it, and if the chance happens that he does find out, try let him know you educated on the subject and to please refrain from noting your chart.

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    I was on the same cycle and my liver values were up when I did a test for accutane. Not too much though.......she blew it off to the fact that I did not fast. Tell her you ate fried chicken before. Seriously.

growingman is offline New Member
    So if I tell my doc I ate a big meal full of fried food last night then he would think that messed up my values?

Thread Information