speese is offline Junior Member

what's good to take with winny?

my goal gaining mass while still staying lean. my priorities are
    1. least side effects
    2. low cost
    3. effectiveness
    and in that order. what do you recommend. i've got a few suggestions from people but am always open for more.

i also have to say i have a bad shoulder and have never done winny before but heard its harsh on joints. at 50mg ed for 6 weeks will i have problems? should i use some deca to ease joint pain? if so, how much?

come on guys, help me out. you guys were inexperienced at one point too.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Do a search! If your priorities are those three, you might want to reconsider AS. Everyone will tell you they will only be effective if you put the proper research into them and the proper diet and training. I will leave anything else to the veterans.

Slyder is offline Junior Member

Just get some Prop

Take the right precautions and get some prop to go with it. I love that stack myself, but then again I just love bein able to stack anything in general.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i would suggest test enan and eq.

eq is great for keeping water retention down along with the winny. and the test enan will add lean mass along with the eq. if you dont like enanthate , then prop will work just as well, but prop is an ed or eod injection........

peace I4L

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I am no expert but for least sides your talking things like anavar , which does not go good with your priority #2 or #3. Another low sides I have heard is EQ but best to stack it with test to get to your priority #3, and you might have issues with priority #1 on test. I think that from what I have heard here people say that test is best. To get to # 1 you would be smart to have anti-e's going throughout. Just my opinion, this will serve as a bump for the more experienced to take a peek at your request.

thanks a lot guys. to reiterate my priorities, i don't mind side effects but i'd like to keep them to a minimum. and yes, i have done some research, searching websites and asking friends with personal experience but as you guys know, part of doing research, is asking people who've had more experience than you their opinions. and i can read all i want about what gives what gains but if a friend or an experienced user tells me something's crap, i'll think twice. thanks again though.

Thread Information