Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Trenbolone Acetate: Side effects hits in, but no positive?

NormalizeThem is offline New Member

Trenbolone Acetate: Side effects hits in, but no positive?

Hey guys im doing my first round on tren -a. Been using steroids for some time now and know my body very well when it comes to steroids overall and how i react to it etc.

Im on 100mg ed tren-a and have been on now for 8 days. Im starting to get the side effects.

- Gasping for air, many people say I breath heavy.
    - Sweating more then normal, night sweats are there also
    - Abit of insomnia
    - Mood swings, almost hited a guy today but I remained calm.

Havent really got any strength yet or size / vascular. When should I start get the effects from tren? I mean positive, I read many people say around 8-14days for most folks.

stats:

21y old
    193cm - 6'4
    120kg - 260lbs~
    bf: 13% - Bodpod / Calipper
    steroid history: used steroids since i was 19, done all steroids apart from tren.

Im currently on: tren-a 100mg ed, test-c 750mg e5d, deca 500mg e5d, halo 30-40mg ed, 6iu GH ed

So what you guys think, when will tren hit me in a positive way?

- Diet + Training + Rest is to 100%

5000 calories
    400 protein
    700 carbs
    50 fats~
    Beef, Fish, Chicken, Pork, Kassler, Milk, Quark, Cottage cheese, Oatmeal, Protein shake, Fruits, Rice and Pasta. + Omega 3 supp

7-9h sleep ed
    6 days of training volume style, 25-30set each session with 8-14rep each set. Always training on 70-75% RM, mostly compound movements and few isolation.....

May have forgot something, il answer your questions if you have any....

Shadeed is offline Associate Member
    You're way too young for this!

Not with my goals, brother! You dont get to the ifbb by waiting until your 25 with the juice

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Can you post a pic

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    I don't know about that. No matter what it takes years and you've only gotten in a few years strictly because of your young age. Your body has not matured and you will begin soon diminishing returns and more plateaus.
    Anyway why does your profile say 20 years old and now 21.
    Also you are using way to many compounds . You are cross compounding is what I call it. With one not supporting another. If you are so familiar with roids and such how can you expect to see anything substantial in 8 days. NO WAY. The sides you list are just common and will increase usually but that's go with Tren .
    I sweat 24/7 on Tren. I just sit and break out in a hot, sweat and the chills at certain times of the day. Strength will not come in for a few weeks. Read up more. Do what you want to do, that you will but it is apparent you don't know much and you don't need to be so cocky. ...crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    Can you post a pic
    Trenbolone Acetate: Side effects hits in, but no positive?-2zxxgz5.jpg

1½ month old when i was on mast+winstrol , im not that lean now - more bulky and maybe 2-3% bf higher.

Jax2Swol is offline Junior Member
    Definitely gonna need some caber,prami, or bromo lol.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    I don't know about that. No matter what it takes years and you've only gotten in a few years strictly because of your young age. Your body has not matured and you will begin soon diminishing returns and more plateaus.
    Anyway why does your profile say 20 years old and now 21.
    Also you are using way to many compounds . You are cross compounding is what I call it. With one not supporting another. If you are so familiar with roids and such how can you expect to see anything substantial in 8 days. NO WAY. The sides you list are just common and will increase usually but that's go with Tren .
    I sweat 24/7 on Tren. I just sit and break out in a hot, sweat and the chills at certain times of the day. Strength will not come in for a few weeks. Read up more. Do what you want to do, that you will but it is apparent you don't know much and you don't need to be so cocky. ...crazy mike
    Trust me bro, I know people competing at my age and are doing WAY WAY WAY more then me...
    You are however right about that my body aint mature, but if you want to be pro and sit on ur ass waiting until your 25 like most people here say.

My goals are olympia, and trust me mate my dosage is weak for my age as a pro goal. Bodybuilding on a pro level is far away from healthy.

Way to many compounds?? You dont know what your talking about, deca +test = key mass cycle along with dbol which i recently dropped. Halo is just for fun, and tren also. But il guess your one of those saying that 2x 19or is bad to mix with? Thats a lie, it various from person - person.

Ofc I wont gain in 8 days, my question is however when you see the good effects, ofc it various from person - person. But i hear people say around 8-14 days is comon for benefits.

Im sweating my ass of right now, and I usully dont sweat alot. Which makes me happy since that most be a good sign on the gear.
    Im not cocky

Quote Originally Posted by Jax2Swol View Post
    Definitely gonna need some caber,prami, or bromo lol.
    Never had gyno issues, and ive been up at anadrol +dbol for 100mg each ed + test.
    But I have both prami and caber at home just in case for lactation or shit...

Also running adex 1mg eod

Quote Originally Posted by NormalizeThem View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2zxxgz5.jpg 
Views:	37937 
Size:	865.4 KB 
ID:	142176

1½ month old when i was on mast+winstrol, im not that lean now - more bulky and maybe 2-3% bf higher.
    An impressive picture, I will say. To go where you want to go you must put on some serious size due to you're height. I still say examine your goals for the next cycle and back off a little. IMOP you only need Test with Tren . ...crazy mike
    Dewey likes this.

An impressive picture, I will say. To go where you want to go you must put on some serious size due to you're height. I still say examine your goals for the next cycle and back off a little. IMOP you only need Test with Tren. ...crazy mike
    I have a friend who has been training for sometime and knows alot. And he says actully the same thing to me, "Dude, you only need test+tren , if your doing tren". He says im crazy..
    I guess your right, but I have read so much good stuff about tren and would like to see what the talk is about.

Thanks man, your right - I hate being 6'4. My weakest part is my legs, but im trying my best. After all Im pretty young in this game
    Trenbolone Acetate: Side effects hits in, but no positive?-644460_10151321903850946_20735515_n.jpg

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    21? That's some awesome commitment for a long time that you have already had to get where you are.

Have you competed yet?

Nice slippers btw
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I guess I shouldn't have said you don't know much. However what I was leaning toward was at oyur age, you can do just what you are doing with less. You seem to have some good genetics and along with your age you could have gotten to where you are without some compounds hence not knowing and doing too much for your body maturity.
    Just remember you goal is many years off and you want your body in so many years to react sharply to the compounds. It all build up over the years and your body gets acclimated to the compounds. You need to have some freshness left in the years to come. I state all this in a very layman's term. When you tell some one like me you don't know what you are talking about, That's cocky, kid. ...crazy mike
    CanAmBrah likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike
    Anyway why does your profile say 20 years old and now 21.. ...crazy mike
    Mike, profile ages don't automatically update. If someone's age says 21 and the member says they are 24, well, if they've been a member for 3 years its likely that both ages are correct. Make sense?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    21? That's some awesome commitment for a long time that you have already had to get where you are.

Have you competed yet?

Nice slippers btw
    Thanks man, I really want to go far in this sport. But its hard to know how to dosage correctly and ive done many mistakes in my first year of steroids . But im still learing
    No, I want to wait like 2-4 more years. I want to be massive in my first competition and just own everyone on that stage.

Haha thanks

I guess I shouldn't have said you don't know much. However what I was leaning toward was at oyur age, you can do just what you are doing with less. You seem to have some good genetics and along with your age you could have gotten to where you are without some compounds hence not knowing and doing too much for your body maturity.
    Just remember you goal is many years off and you want your body in so many years to react sharply to the compounds. It all build up over the years and your body gets acclimated to the compounds. You need to have some freshness left in the years to come. I state all this in a very layman's term. When you tell some one like me you don't know what you are talking about, That's cocky, kid. ...crazy mike
    No, I was hasty there Mike. I think your are right, and im young and have only like 2y experience with steroids . So I should listen more to guys like you, but its hard when I hear people taking crazy dosages at the same age like me. It feels like im just going a step back with low dosage.

Im sorry for that mike, your are correct. I wrote in haste and im a bit moody currently..

I think your right, Maybe il just go along with some test and grow from the good old food and test+gh. After all, its a long game as you say and not a short one

Cool man, Maybe I've gotten you to calm down. I'm on Tren myself right now and I've gotten testy (no pun) on here also.
    Remember that the young ones doing the big doses usually are the less informed and the least of all to stick with it. We have to learn to take baby steps and take it easy and slow because that's the way it will be in short order after we make good gains. The good gains get us excited and we loose site that most commonly we are getting ready for a plateau of some kind. Not in a bad way, but it is what it is. If we were to se continual gains at the same rate as we see in the beginning we would real unreal stratus in just a few short years. Ha ! look at the pros we cant keep growing all the time at the same % rate and size and strength as when we start if you catch my drift.

If you back down now think this out and read up more and listen to these guys on here. B n B is one in the know I think and there are many more Vets on here. This forum is the best place for real talk, real advice and people with the experience and appropriate education to give the best advice. I gotta close now to get to the gym. Back later. ...crazy mike

Cool man, Maybe I've gotten you to calm down. I'm on Tren myself right now and I've gotten testy (no pun) on here also.
    Remember that the young ones doing the big doses usually are the less informed and the least of all to stick with it. We have to learn to take baby steps and take it easy and slow because that's the way it will be in short order after we make good gains. The good gains get us excited and we loose site that most commonly we are getting ready for a plateau of some kind. Not in a bad way, but it is what it is. If we were to se continual gains at the same rate as we see in the beginning we would real unreal stratus in just a few short years. Ha ! look at the pros we cant keep growing all the time at the same % rate and size and strength as when we start if you catch my drift.

If you back down now think this out and read up more and listen to these guys on here. B n B is one in the know I think and there are many more Vets on here. This forum is the best place for real talk, real advice and people with the experience and appropriate education to give the best advice. I gotta close now to get to the gym. Back later. ...crazy mike
    Cheers mike, I think you know what your talking about. Il start overthink my view on steroids . And what your saying sounds true.

Il be sure to read up on this site for more info and knowledge!

Thanks again man, hope your killing the weights in the gym!

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Hey guys im doing my first round on tren -a. Been using steroids for some time now and know my body very well when it comes to steroids overall and how i react to it etc.

Im on 100mg ed tren-a and have been on now for 8 days. Im starting to get the side effects.

- Gasping for air, many people say I breath heavy.
    - Sweating more then normal, night sweats are there also
    - Abit of insomnia

Havent really got any strength yet or size / vascular. When should I start get the effects from tren? I mean positive, I read many people say around 8-14days for most folks.

stats:

21y old
    193cm - 6'4
    120kg - 260lbs~
    bf: 13% - Bodpod / Calipper
    steroid history: used steroids since i was 19, done all steroids apart from tren.

Im currently on: tren-a 100mg ed, test-c 750mg e5d, deca 500mg e5d, halo 30-40mg ed, 6iu GH ed

So what you guys think, when will tren hit me in a positive way?

- Diet + Training + Rest is to 100%

5000 calories
    400 protein
    700 carbs
    50 fats~
    Beef, Fish, Chicken, Pork, Kassler, Milk, Quark, Cottage cheese, Oatmeal, Protein shake, Fruits, Rice and Pasta. + Omega 3 supp

7-9h sleep ed
    6 days of training volume style, 25-30set each session with 8-14rep each set. Always training on 70-75% RM, mostly compound movements and few isolation.....

May have forgot something, il answer your questions if you have any....
    Not sure what the question is? Or are you just introducing yourself?

Dont think you need 700mg tren every week, especially since you're taking deca.

Add caber or winny?

Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post

Dont think you need 700mg tren every week, especially since you're taking deca .

Add caber or winny?
    Don't add anything. You would only add Winstrol at the ending 4 weeks for a particular use. That would be to harden up and finish lean and vascular. If another cycle is planned next for size and bulk and soon as recovered then no need for the Winni. IMOP Winstrol would be to finish and hold for a long period of rest between a long planned future. Winstrol is used for a finish.

Also one more is yea no need this early in a career to have Tren so high. Side will just be increased and there is time to reap the benefits at a dose of 150mg EOD or 75mgs ED. That's a personal call ...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 07-27-2013 at 02:46 PM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Hi mate I've been watching from the sidelines I would listen to cm when it comes to competing he know what he is talking about he could really help you in this mate good luck to you in your bb journey

Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post

Dont think you need 700mg tren every week, especially since you're taking deca .

Add caber or winny?
    Question was when to expect tren to kick in. Just added some info you guys dont see im a 170lbs newbie doing tren.
    Recently did an oral cycle, so im resting my liver right now - prob wont use orals for another 5-7 months.

Don't add anything. You would only add Winstrol at the ending 4 weeks for a particular use. That would be to harden up and finish lean and vascular. If another cycle is planned next for size and bulk and soon as recovered then no need for the Winni. IMOP Winstrol would be to finish and hold for a long period of rest between a long planned future. Winstrol is used for a finish.

Also one more is yea no need this early in a career to have Tren so high. Side will just be increased and there is time to reap the benefits at a dose of 150mg EOD or 75mgs ED. That's a personal call ...crazy mike
    Yeah, thats my view also on winstrol. Rather use it as the finishing touch for a cutting cycle or smh.

I actully thought alot, and sure ive used tren for 8 days now. But I decided to stop using it, primarily I dont see the reason to use it right now, since im looking for some solid mass.
    So il just run some good old deca ,test,gh and alot of food

Gota thank you for enlightening me Mike.

Il rather save tren until I decide to get in some solid competition form.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Hi mate I've been watching from the sidelines I would listen to cm when it comes to competing he know what he is talking about he could really help you in this mate good luck to you in your bb journey

Yeah, i was just a twat in the start. I blame mood swings, haha
    Il make sure to start get active here and get some help from the vets here about questions!

Thanks alot man for cheering on me, not many people do that. Rather vice versa...

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    ^^^^ ?.... Thanks clarky ...crazy mike

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Geez young bro that is a serious amount of gear.

You are right for sure though, there is no healthy cycle for a pro.

But, with your height it will be very difficult.

Reading through your posts, you seem to know the gear. Personally, I would drop the tren to about half then up the deca & test depending on deca dose.

But, I don't know the perfect formula for this by any means.

On a side note. How are you feeling on that much gear? Specially being way young.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Olympia? That's an awesome goal, and I wouldn't say impossible, but your setting the bar as high as it can go there. You have an amazing foundation to start with, just remember, do not jeopardize your health. Your starting way young and you are huge to be as young as you are. Remember 20 years from now just make sure it was worth it. I believe you will go far, good luck.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    This board is for informational purposes...... And the information we give is generally for the safest usage possible.

This thread is not for a newcomer and this by no means reflects the general "advice" given to members.

With that said..... You seem to have done your homework. If you have EVERYTHING else in order then I'd say to cut ur tren dosage in half. I just can't see a reason to start tren at 700 mgs for a first go. You are young and you CAN burn yourself out. If you want to have a long successful bodybuilding career you need to make progress but at a steady pace. Don't SLAM all these hormones into your body, win a show or two, and then fall off the face of the earth. You're already ahead - stay that way without downright abusing steroids .

Hope the advice finds you well.....

Best of luck
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you're goal is to be a pro bodybuilder, it is true you won't be doing things like the every day gear user. There's undoubtedly a lot more risk involved and generally the same rules do not apply. That doesn't mean you should do it, it just means you should recognize the risk.

As for age, I remember reading a few years ago back when Tony Freeman turned pro, the average age of a bodybuilder earning his pro card was 32. Sure, younger guys do earn pro cards, Heath being a good example, but the days of most being in their early to mid-20's is long, long gone. There are very few that turn pro with only a few years of bodybuilding training and gear use under their belt. Again, Heath being a current notable exception. Most have been doing what they do for a decade or more.

Amateurs with the goal of turning pro...when you see a guy turn pro, you'll notice the really good ones don't get massively huge until after they turn pro. They'll use a large amount of gear to turn pro, but it often increases exponentially once they turn pro.

For the off-season amateur, Tren isn't always needed, but butt loads is when it's contest time. The exception can be during the off-season some will use it to help with plateaus. Large amounts of Test and Deca are common with butt loads of HGH. If Tren is used, it's not uncommon for there to be a rotation between Deca and Tren. Just an example:

WK 1-8 Nandrolone /Test
    WK 7-15 Tren/Test
    WK 14-20 Nandrolone/Test
    ...and so on and so on.
    And I'm not saying this is all that's used by any means. IGF-1 is very common. But this is just a good example of possible off-season Tren/Nandro use. Dbol in 4-6wk rotations is also common.

Anyway, just some thoughts and observations. Take it or leave it

spiralkut is offline Associate Member
    may i ask what you do for a job? OP

onetwonine is offline Banned
    >almost hited a guy today
    >hited

that might be the funniest thing ive seen all day.

thanks OP.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Age means nothing to me, especially if the person has their mind made up. But if your going to run compounds, make sure to run them correctly and not run them simply because the guy at the gym gave you your bottle.

So from your thread it appears you are worried about the sides; well, with TREN you will see all those.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    IFBB PRO BODYBUILDER Dallas Mccarver is a good example of a YOUNG Bodybuilder on many compounds with proper nutrition. Stay true to your goals man and don't listen to negative people. Just mature, grow up and be smart in what you do.

If your goal is to do Olympia, GOOD!!! Don't listen to the haters on here; the ones that will really never make it. if you have a goal stick to it and keep trucking forward man. That's a good but big goal, Big Goal, big sacrifices, little goals, little sacrifices
    Last edited by breakbones; 07-28-2013 at 06:24 PM.

knuckles69 is offline Associate Member
    That's a very large goal but if you truly believe your destined for it then I wish you the very best!!! You have great genetics but IMO your calves need a little work

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Op, good luck with your endeavor. It seems you have a good head on your shoulders and have been putting in the time and effort. You've gotten some good advice by the guys above. I'll leave you with only one thought: Have a plan B. You still need to make a living and have a viable future if in fact things don't work out as planned. Be prepared as even an injury can sideline you. Finish your education if you have not, etc.

Best of luck.
    Dewey likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Dewey is offline New Member
    I gotta kinda side with Crazy Mike. Im all for it being legal and taking but I worry about you younger kids. I started with dbol and test when I was 22 so I cant ppreach too much but they were small dosages. Anyways best of luck to you.
    As for my exp with tren Im 39 and just started it for the first time ever a few weeks ago. I tried 100 MG EOD and it scared me a little bit. I got what my buddy says is tren cough? Don't know, but man I could feel it immedietly like hit me in my chest area for some reason. I inject in my ass so when I stood up it hit me like right now!! So I backed of to 75 and it I don't get this. I get a little sweat at night not much. I sleep pretty well but Im also no GH and this is supposed to help sleep so who knows. Maybe just do 50 mg for Tren and go with that and then as you get older up it? I don't know. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Geez young bro that is a serious amount of gear.

You are right for sure though, there is no healthy cycle for a pro.

But, with your height it will be very difficult.

Reading through your posts, you seem to know the gear. Personally, I would drop the tren to about half then up the deca & test depending on deca dose.

But, I don't know the perfect formula for this by any means.

On a side note. How are you feeling on that much gear? Specially being way young.
    Height is the weak side, but nothing is impossible. Most tall bodybuilders lack legs comparing to there upper body that is massive. If I make sure my body is proportion right, i will look like a beast comparing to guys at 5'8.

Yup, deca+tes,dbol is by far the best offseason stack with some gh/insulin . No real point in running tren imo, im just doing it for "fun".
    No, its hard - but in my experience and reading, most pro use deca/test + insane dosage of abombs and dbol + insulin/gh and peptides in the offseason.

Never had a problem on gear, even when i was running anadrol /dbol 100mg each ed I was fine.
    onetwonine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    Olympia? That's an awesome goal, and I wouldn't say impossible, but your setting the bar as high as it can go there. You have an amazing foundation to start with, just remember, do not jeopardize your health. Your starting way young and you are huge to be as young as you are. Remember 20 years from now just make sure it was worth it. I believe you will go far, good luck.
    Thanks alot man, I will do whatever it takes. Even if it means insane dosage and giving up most private life stuff. Thanks, im always unhappy with how I look. Always wants to be bigger and never happy with what I got, even doh most ppl compliment my body. I dont really count on living past 50, since id run some really really unhealty dosage.

I havent been off steroids for about 1 year now, and I never will go off.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Height is the weak side, but nothing is impossible. Most tall bodybuilders lack legs comparing to there upper body that is massive. If I make sure my body is proportion right, i will look like a beast comparing to guys at 5'8.

Yup, deca +tes,dbol is by far the best offseason stack with some gh/insulin . No real point in running tren imo, im just doing it for "fun".
    No, its hard - but in my experience and reading, most pro use deca/test + insane dosage of abombs and dbol + insulin/gh and peptides in the offseason.

Never had a problem on gear, even when i was running anadrol/dbol 100mg each ed I was fine.

Define fine. You felt fine or blood work showed your liver values were fine? Run Ursodiol or NAC when you do this if not already.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    This board is for informational purposes...... And the information we give is generally for the safest usage possible.

This thread is not for a newcomer and this by no means reflects the general "advice" given to members.

With that said..... You seem to have done your homework. If you have EVERYTHING else in order then I'd say to cut ur tren dosage in half. I just can't see a reason to start tren at 700 mgs for a first go. You are young and you CAN burn yourself out. If you want to have a long successful bodybuilding career you need to make progress but at a steady pace. Don't SLAM all these hormones into your body, win a show or two, and then fall off the face of the earth. You're already ahead - stay that way without downright abusing steroids .

Hope the advice finds you well.....

Best of luck
    Thanks man, I understand why people think 100mg ed is heavy dosage. But I know my body and how it reacts to steroids by now. When I was running dbol +anadrol at 50mg each ed, I dident feel anything and it was HG lab. When I up it to 100mg each ed, I got what I wanted. But tren is some heavy stuff, but Im not really that afraid of sides, the worst side effect imo from tren is BP going high, but I monitor it daily with my own machine, never had over 135/75 in BP.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information