LeanBodDude is offline New Member

Can I take my gear on a cruise ???

I'm going on a cruise in about a month and I will be in the middle of my cycle, I was wondering if anyone knows if I'd be able to pack my stuff in my checked luggage. I WILL NOT be flying, just to clarify that so my bags won't be subject to airport searches. The port the cruise leaves from is within driving distance from home. Last time I went on a cruise back in February, the only bags I noticed them searching were carry on bags. I was wondering if anyone knows if they search the luggage that you hand off to the baggage handlers when you arrive at the ship ?? Anyone try this before or have experience with it ? Help is appreciated....Thanks !

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    The chances of getting caught are slim for sure...but they're still there. I live in Canada and if my cruise wasleaving from a local port I would take it because the worst that could happen to me is my AAS would be confiscated. But in the US the penalty is much more harsh. Not only will you be subject to criminal charges, but you will lose the cost of your cruise and all you gear to boot. It's up to you bro.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Never plan a vacation during a cycle. Your most likely going to be drinking and getting very little if any sleep, not to mention eating like shit during the cruise plus how good of a work out are you going to get while on that ship?. Why not wait till after your home then go on a cycle?

LeanBodDude is offline New Member
    MBaraso, I understand where you're coming from, but understand that I am extremely disciplined when it comes to eating and working out. Last cruise I went on in February, I wasn't even on a cycle and I ate very very clean and worked out every single day. The ship I'll be on is the newest in the fleet and has a very extensive gym, so those issues won't be of concern to me. As far as waiting until I am home to start, that will put me a month behind in my summer cycle and by the time i start seeing any appreciable results, summer will be damn near over ! But thanks for raising a good point...anyone else have any feedback or experience with bringing gear on a cruise ship ??

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    take it on yes.. get it back off um..... chances right now i dont know.. when you walk back to america they have a drug dog that smells the bags

custom fit is offline Member
    i plan on taking my winny to l.v

the trip is going to be week 9, imo it is perfect b/c i will be off the prop and tren , and only use winstrol

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well in that case I don't think you'll have a problem getting on the ship w/ you gear. Last time I was on a cruise they didn't check anything however they do check when u get off the boat. But keep in mind this was 2 yrs ago before all this terrorist shit was going on. Even still I don't think you'll have a problem.

Thread Information