Havesome77 is offline Associate Member

should I be concerned?

I had to send $1,800 via western union to an international friend. I have used western union many times and usually go to a different place every time, so nothing looks suspicious.

Well, I go to this new place and I fill out the western union sheet, hand it to the guy and after he see's how much money it is he decides to tell me that his machine for western union transfers is broke. At this point I tell the guy that i need to have this money sent and that it's very important. So the guy says ok i'll give it a shot, he does and it works. He says I need to see your drivers license. Like a jack ass, I left my license in the car so i tell him I'll be right back in with the license.

I come back in and this fuckin jerk off is starting to fill out a SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY FORM. I like to think that I'm a pretty big guy and this dork was lucky if he weighed 120lbs soakin wet. So I lean in and hand him my license and he just about shits his pants because I can see him filling out this form. I say to him what's that? His face is bright red and he says oh nothing just normal paper work. I guess he got so nervous and scared that he decide to stop filling out the sheet and he finished processing my transfer. I noticed as I was leaving that he kinda just grabbed the suspicious activity sheet and put it under the counter.

Should i be concerned?

Thanx Havesome77

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    uhm, this sounds like one of those scarry espionage movies ! bro, if i were u id be shitting a brick right now ! but i dunno, just readin ur story my stomach churned. Good luck !

palme is offline Rosie Member
    If i saw him do that i would have taken the money back and go to another WU office.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    I don't think it's anything to be worried about.

xxxl83

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Could you send Western Union payment online and avoid the face to face contact? Which way is better. Any opinions?

freakups is offline New Member
    Originally posted by markas214
    Could you send Western Union payment online and avoid the face to face contact? Which way is better. Any opinions?
    yes you can send it right through there website. i just send money last week with no problems, didnt have to deal with no asshole giving you a hard time!
    -matt

palme is offline Rosie Member
    You guys use your credit cards when you send online with WU?

I know alot of sources dont like when you pay with cc.

freakups is offline New Member
    Originally posted by palme
    You guys use your credit cards when you send online with WU?

I know alot of sources dont like when you pay with cc.
    i do
    ???

joe_capone is offline Member
    thats a big no no using crdit cards sending $$ online. credit company keeps records for 8 years. once the source gets busted.. you are getting busted too. watch out.

Havesome77 is offline Associate Member
    Has this happened to anyone else? I'm sure I'll be fine, but I would like to get some feedback here.

I have to send money via western union again today. Should i have one of my buddies do it for me.

Thanx again,
    Havesome77

Thread Information