10wheeler is offline Associate Member

Question am i ready for this?

how do u guys know if ur ready for ur first cycle are there weight requiremnts or other req when starting a cycle? i'm kinda new in here need tons of info i'm planning to start using juice after the holidays

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    What are your stats and I'll decide!

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    what are you stats, workout history, bf, goals, background, diet...
    MM

Iconn is offline Associate Member

Negatory

Judging from your profile I would think you could get more than 145 lbs before starting.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    IMO, and this is not a flame but, if your asking that question the answer is "NO" your are not ready. Physically you may be ready, I don't have enough info. to asses that, but mentally...obviously you haven't put enough research in yet. Stick around, keep asking questions, keep reading, keep learning. Eventually you will be able to answer that question yourself...afterall, it's your life, your health, your decision.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    As they all say we need to know your stats and how long you have been training .

Ive been working out for to years Asian built 5 8" tall 150 lbs 8% BF uhmm what else? 120 lbs before i worked out. Need some info in this matter Ive talked to professional trainers in here but i'm kinda confused they all have diffrent opinions some say i need some juice and some say i dont, dont know which way to go my goal is 180 lbs lean mass

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i personally dont think your ready. Stick around and read and learn.Also you gained 30lbs in 2 years naturally then you havent really a need for as right now id keep going until those gains stoped
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    180 lean can be reached if you diet, train and sleep right no problem. There are alot of good supps out there that you can use, and as long as you follow that regime (once again) with a good diet, training and allowing your muscles to rest you don't need AS to reach 180. If you said that your goal was 225 or something then I would have to say yeah, AS will definately have to be in your future.

And just to let you know, when I joined the military I weighed in at 126lbs! I trained off and on for a while and started getting serious when I hit about 160lbs, increased to 185lbs without AS, then went on a 4 week cycle of Sustonon which was a mistake. I really wish I had known about this board before I did that. I gained about 10lbs, but could've been more.

I had initially planned to do another cycle the beginning of the year, but I'm going to supplement and train and keep reading this friggin' board for another 6 months before I do. Maybe 4 months.... maybe 2... TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I can't be serious for too long, it's not in my nature.

thanks for ur reply and if im about to go natural what do u think is the best sups i can use im going for a lean ripped 180 lbs. Ive taken creatine and was happy about the results but its so freakin hard to drink. Any good tastin sups out there that could help me? have u guys heard of nitro tech any info on this suplment? alright guys natural for another year then thats it it's juicin tym!!! ill keep on coming back for more tips

Originally posted by orion casareo
    thanks for ur reply and if im about to go natural what do u think is the best sups i can use im going for a lean ripped 180 lbs. Ive taken creatine and was happy about the results but its so freakin hard to drink. Any good tastin sups out there that could help me? have u guys heard of nitro tech any info on this suplment? alright guys natural for another year then thats it it's juicin tym!!! ill keep on coming back for more tips
    Here's a good list by Al

Originally posted by Big Al

argh! someone finally noticed LOL!

Billy if you need some dosages on those supps I can do that for ya bro

Supplements.

essential

Multi Vit 1-2 Tablets ED
    Vitamin C 1-2g ED
    Essential Fatty Acid, i.e. Flaxseend oil 1-3G ED
    Good Quality Protein. 60g protein preferably 30g Per serving.

Good

Creatine 5-10g ED
    L-Glutamine 10-30g ED
    BCAA 1-3g ED
    Carbahydrate Powder 75-100g Per serving, preferably post w/o

Other

HMB 12g ED, split into three/four doses.
    Tribulus 1-2g ED

Joint

Glutamine Sulphate + Chondrin 1-3g ED

Extra Kcal

Weight Gainer/MRP 1-2 servings ED

Hey O/C, if you didn't like the taste of the creatine, you're gonna love the taste of the L-Glutamine! Yuck! Great stuff though.

By the way, nice list G Child, that pretty well covers it.

I take no credit Red, BigAl posted that one on another thread Just doing my duty as a messenger

tnx for the list man it's gonna help a lot. I love this site man!!!!

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    If you feel you can't grow naturally anymore, then run some gear. If not wait. Simple as that.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by THE BIG RED MACHINE
    Hey O/C, if you didn't like the taste of the creatine, you're gonna love the taste of the L-Glutamine! Yuck! Great stuff though.
    If you got pure creatine mix it with juice and put glutamine in it too. That's what I do. Then I drink it and use this same bottle the whole tim. When I'm in a gym or not. After you drink it, bring it to the gym and use water in it.

Thread Information