Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ozmax98 is offline Associate Member

Dnp Ok With Gear????

I'M CURRENTLY ON MY 9TH DAY OF MY CYCLE.

FINA 75MG ED WEEK 1 8
    PROP 50 MG ED WEEK 1 8

T3 STARTING THE 3RD WEEK FOR 6 WEEK TAPERING UP AND SLWLY TAPERING DOWN(CYCLEON METHOD)
    CLEN 2 WEEKS ON AND OFF.

22 YRS OLD 6'0 225(GAIN 5.5LBS SO FAR.. WEIRD???)
    MY QUESTION IS IS IT OK TO ADD IN DNP TO MY CYCLE. I PLAN ON DOING TWO 8 DAY CYCLES. ONE IN THE 3OR 4TH WEEK OF MY CYCLE AND THE SECOND IN MY 7 TH OR LAST WEEK OF MY CYCLE?? WHAT DO U GUYS THINK???

PAIN RAMPAGE AND DIZZLE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM U GUYS. AND EVERYONE ELSE ALSO MOST WELCOME

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    We talked about this last week and found that a member at elite was taking only 200mg ed with his fina and was getting crazy sweats after 5 days. I don't have personal experience mixing gear and dnp , so I really couldn't tell you. bump for rampage, i believe he will be doing it soon.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally haven't tried it yet, but in about 2 weeks I will run some Var and DNP . I remember being a little hotter than normal when on Fina alone and well the heat on DNP was pretty bad, but controllable at dosages above 200mg a day. Give it a try but as with everything start off at the lower side of dosages and work your way up that is the safest.

Pain

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I will be trying it in a couple of weeks actually. I don't foresee any problems personally. Start at 200 mg/ed and see how you react.

One mod at EF had some wise words... "dnp while on gear is bad, but gear while on dnp is good"

Basically, don't use DNP if you are trying to build or cut really (lean gains).... but the androgens will help you to prevent muscle catabolism. As much as people claim taht dnp isn't muscle catabolic, I personally think it is somewhat catabolic.

I like that quote Ramp, it is true when you think of it. Also I agree that DNP is a little catabolic, I must say not as much as I thought it would be but I have noticed a little lose of size, but IMO worth the loss of fat. I lost 10lbs with not much of a diet, I spent this cycle experimenting with diets and how DNP really does work. I can't wait until my next cycle to really get some gains from it. BTW since all the DNP bro's are in this tread I am going to do a little jacking, anyone notice the effects of DNP start to die out when you near the 2 week mark??

Pain

Damn Pain, I've never taken it more than 7 days...

Here's what my cycles looked like

7 day (200 for 3 / 400 for 4) - lost 9 lbs
    3 day (600 for 3) lost 7 lbs
    3 day (400 for 3) bad diet and lost 1lb probably fucking waste
    5 day (400 for 5) good diet, good training, lost 10 lbs and really saw the results that time.

I have done some others, but I can't remember now, lol

Honestly though, I still wonder how much fat DNP really burns... I mean... if it really was burning all fat, then shouldn't 10 lbs look A TON different from the start? 10 lbs of fat is ALOT of fat off your body. I really wonder where the weight is coming from... I know I can see some melt off the gut and the handles, but definitely not the amount I have dropped on the scale.

THANKS FOR ALL THE INPUT... NEXT MONDAY IS GOING TO BE THE THIRD WEEK.. I'VE GAINED 9 LBS SO FAR FOR THE CYCLE AND HONESTLY I DON'T THINK IT'S ALL MUSCLE. I THINK IT'S ALSO BLOAT MY STOMACH STILL FEELS TIGHT BUT STILL. THE 3RD WEEK IS WHEN I START T3.. AND THAT'S WHEN I WAS THINKING OF TAKING DNP . FOR 7 DAYS AND THEN START AGAIN IN WEEK 7 OR 8... MY DOSAGE ARE GOING TO BE LIKE RAMP 3 DAYS OF 200MG AND 4 DAYS OF 400MG.. NE LAST OPINIONS?????

Originally posted by rampage76
    Honestly though, I still wonder how much fat DNP really burns... I mean... if it really was burning all fat, then shouldn't 10 lbs look A TON different from the start? 10 lbs of fat is ALOT of fat off your body. I really wonder where the weight is coming from... I know I can see some melt off the gut and the handles, but definitely not the amount I have dropped on the scale.
    Agreed, I know 2 weeks was a little crazy and from now on I am going to run a shorter 1 week cycle at higher dosages.

Pain

BUMP FOR REPLIES GUYS..

Originally posted by painintheazz
    anyone notice the effects of DNP start to die out when you near the 2 week mark??
    Never tried it past two weeks, but there were studies long ago when they use to put obese people on it for over 30 days. There's only so much suffering I can take. I hate having to explain to everyone why I'm sweating so much. Plus when I'm on the phone with some people, I start breathing hard or panting like fat people do normally.

It's really hard to see with the mirror at times. After a few cycles, I notice I retain water were the fat has gone off. I notice my stomach becomes a little squishy where fat melted off. It's not recommeded, but end up taking diuretics, nothing crazy, just the otc ones and I notice the water come off a lot quicker. I supplement a lot of vitamins and potassium when I take diuretics.

Maybe CYCLEON might want to chime in.

Originally posted by dizzle

It's really hard to see with the mirror at times. After a few cycles, I notice I retain water were the fat has gone off. I notice my stomach becomes a little squishy where fat melted off. It's not recommeded, but end up taking diuretics, nothing crazy, just the otc ones and I notice the water come off a lot quicker. I supplement a lot of vitamins and potassium when I take diuretics.

Maybe CYCLEON might want to chime in.
    So I am sitting in my Bio Nutrition Science class yesterday and the teacher was talking about fad diets and other stuff to do with weight loss. She had this block that she said represented 10 lb of pure fat... that thing was fucking huge!! there is no way you wouldn't notice if you lost 10 lb of pure fat or mostly fat...

guys i'm starting dnp on monday doing 2 7 day cycles in my 10 week cycle(i'm bumping it up to 10 from 8).. cycle goes as 200,200,200,200,400,400,400,400.

today is my 12th day on fina/prop n clen .

clen is garbage. i've gone up to 12 pills and nothing. so i'm actually lookin forward to good ol xenadrine on monday.

i was scared because i gained up to 7 lbs on the cycle and then the last 3 days i've dropped 4 lbs. don't feel too much yet arms feel and look good and intensity at gym is awesome(i think it's mental since my mind knows i'm on juice)

one good thing i love on as.. my diet is soooo much better. i'm soo scared to eat nething bad and sooo scared not to eat every 2 to 3 hours and make sure it's protein.. so i'm glad soo far... thanks pain. i'll keep posted on the effects of dnp

Your cycle looks good, remember to drink TONS of water, I am not kidding you!!!!!! Good luck.

Pain

I'd might suggest starting with 400mg to get the ball rolling. The first 3 days at 200mg I don't feel much except for always being thirsty and dry mouth.

Originally posted by dizzle
    I'd might suggest starting with 400mg to get the ball rolling. The first 3 days at 200mg I don't feel much except for always being thirsty and dry mouth.
    This is his first cycle you want to make sure he is not allergic to it or has a bad reaction. But I agree, 200mg a day doesn't do much but for your first time I think you should start with 200.

Pain

yeah man thanks for the inputs.. right now i right almost 1.5 gallons a day. (is this also the reason y i feel bloated sometimes). i know the people at work always are wondering. y the hell is this kid going to the bathroom every half an hour. lol. it sucks the bathroom is in the back once passing everyone's desk.. well i am going to start on 200 just to see if i get a allergic reaction from it. hope not.. alot of people say 200 isn't much. and is bearable. how is it on fat loss??? wait till next week. now i'll be known as the kid who loves to eat, piss and sweat. lol

also after my first cycle. and once i'm comfortable with dnp then i will be more bold in trying things. i might do 3 days at 600. i don't know. lets seee. pain how bad was the bloat??? and how much FAT do u think u lost on your first cycle of dnp??? what kind of diet did u follow and what do u recommmend for me.. i'm thinking even protein and carbs and low fats.... i know lots of cold fruits AND LOTS OF WATER

I forgot it's your first time with dnp , 200mg should be fine then. I'm guessing you won't feel much the first two days.

I liked the fat lose with 600mg I think next time I will do a keto diet for 3 days and then start right at 600mg for a week, or however long I can stand the sweats. haha. Personally I didn't notice much water bloat, a lot of people say you lose a lot of water after 3 days being off and I didn't notice shit, and I still look the same IMO. O well, maybe I am different. I am thinking there is something different with me because I dont retain water when on creatine also, weird.... Fat lose was good, I have gotten to a weight I have never seen before, 193-195 that was a good 10+lb drop for me, at low dosages for the first week and really playing around with my diet, I mean trying to out eat DNP ... For a diet I would recomend Moderate protein, moderate carbs and low fat that worked pretty well for me. On days that I would eat fat I didn't seem to lose as much. Eat fruits, apples and esp. oranges were my friend, I noticed I wouldn't get as hot after eating them as if I eat a peice of bread. And just try to come up with some good excusses as to why you are always sweating......... Also the first night I sweated really bad and stained my bed sheets and workout cloths the next morning so be carefull. OK time to leave work.

Pain

Oh shit, lets not even talk about the sweating... that was the reason I had to stop last time. First we went to this little improv thing at my school and I was sweating so profusely I had friends asking me what the hell was wrong. I kept having to go outside because I was sweating my shirt soaked in about 3 minutes of being inside. Then I was over at one of the continuing houses and the window was open and it was nighttime too. But I was sweating so bad and everyone was just hanging out drinking or whatever. I didn't drink, but I was sweating SOOOOOO much that my entire shirt was drenched. I was only on 400 mg /day too, and that happened... but to be honest... IT ALL depends on your diet. My diet makes the world of difference on how the results go and how much I sweat too

The sweating is the worst, ramp did you notice that when you were moving around you were a little better with not sweating as much, when I would sit for a long time I would sweat like a pig if I went to take a walk I would be fine. I had to get up every 15mins at work and walk around the floor so I wouldn't have sweat marks on my cloths. I sweat in my legs really bad so wearing light color pants was out of the question, I wore only black pants my last 7 days on it. It was really hard to hide from my girl she would get close to me and be like are you hot why are you sweating, luckily she knows I sweat a lot and she didn't pay much attention to it. BTW, DNP gets into your cum, wear a condom when you are with the ladies. I did but one time we were fooling around and well you guys know how it goes, I thought I was all good but my boy didn't so I cummed when we were hooking up, nothing unusual but 1 min later she was like my mouth is so numb, that is weird. I felt like shit for doing that. O well, she is fine. I know that is a little too much info but we are here to learn.

Pain

She'll probably be ok... the most important thing is not to shoot into your girl when your on DNP because that shit gets into your body and makes its way up her tubes, that's where the problems start. I actually sweat depending on the temperature... I have done DNP cycles in which I have barely sweat at all (winter time). If it is stuffy in a room or it is just a little warm, I will sweat... standing, sitting, or walking. But the worst... and I mean the worst, is morning cardio. On a damn empty stomach doing that bike when on 400 mg, I have to get 2 full size bathing towels and wrap myself in them, and I STILL sweat through both of them. It is incredible how much you can sweat. I have sweat off 4 lbs in 1 hour before with drinking a ton of water.

wonderful stories guys. lol.... rampage i thought cardio was a big no on dnP ??? u said certain diets helped u out the most... two people that ahve taken it. said that the carb craving is sick and the more u eat the more u sweat and the more u crave. and the shittier they ate the more fat they lost??? that's crazy......

Some people claim lethargy on DNP , mine only came with lifting weights. I could still do cardio, couldn't do it as long but could still do it. IMO, you are trying to lose weight on DNP why not do the cardio, they say that you are going to lose muscle but IMO, you are losing some anyway while dieting and DNP so why not speed up the fat loss so you can get on your way to building muscle quicker!! Plus this is only for a week at a time, I would suggest this long term. I had some cravings at first but that is because I was coming off of a keto diet but after a little while I had no cravings, I must say DNP has been the best for me to stick with a diet on, T3 gives me crazy hunger but nothing to bad with DNP, also when you realize that the more you eat the more you sweat, it makes eating much less attractive IMO. Also coming off DNP I haven't had any crazy cravings I have been good, Infact saturday is usually my cheat day and I am really not that excited about it. Maybe that is just me. And I didn't find that the more you eat the more you lose, I found that no matter how much I eat I didn't put on any weight but I wouldn't lose any weight, even on DNP I needed to stick to a diet to lose weight. Maybe if you are at like 800mg a day you could probably eat a ton and lose but still there is an upper limit.

Hell ya ramp I would have never busted inside her, I have heard that DNP can really screw a females overies and that stuff up so I am all set with messing my girl up.

Pain

pain - no way bro, I gotta differ opinions with you regarding the DNP cravings. For me, they are BAD. During it is usually ok, but after I come off my DNP cycle, the cravings sneak up on your for at least a week afterwards. They are some intense cravings as well. I can barely control myself, and sometimes I fuck up and cheat.

pain - no way bro, I gotta differ opinions with you regarding the DNP cravings. For me, they are BAD. During it is usually ok, but after I come off my DNP cycle, the cravings sneak up on your for at least a week afterwards. They are some intense cravings as well. I can barely control myself, and sometimes I fuck up and cheat.

Well, I guess everyone is different, I will consider myself lucky. Even though I went to a cookout today and pigged out. O, I only had 1 hamb and some chix, no potato salad or anything like that, diet coke, no beer. But O wait just as I am about to leave the ice cream and brownies show up to liven up the party. I sat down to a nice healthy size bowl of friendly's fudge ripple with not one, not two but 3 brownies in it. hahaha. Screw it, I diet the other 167 hours of the week. So maybe that carb craving did kick in

Pain

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    Good thread...interesting....

OK here is another issue for anyone that caps their own DNP , has anyone found anything at a normal store that takes the stains out of rugs and fabrics, I know I can get stuff on the net that will do it but I don't feel like ordering it if I can get something local. I made a mess while capping my stuff. Ramp or dizz??

Pain

what's up guys.... i was supposed to start today on my pill but i didn't because today is my today and tomm are my last days of my exams and i don't wanna fuck up on my exams and also don't want to just quickly take dnp just for the hell of it... i wanna be careful and be on a strict time limit as you guys would agree.. as for my cycle goes. yesterday was the completion of my 2nd week. my weight once again has gone up to 10 lbs. but it's weird my stomach still feels tight and chest actually looks leaner and my shoulders and bis look more cut and strength has gone up a little i'm adding 10lbs to everything and can easily do it and usually completing the last sets was hard but now it's actually pretty easy. so i guess it is working. i'll keep u guys posted. dnp probably would be friday or thursday...

what's up fellaz??? well as planned saturday i took my 1st dnp pill at 200mg at 7 am. the whole day i was actually anxious to start feeling the sweats or tiredness or something but nothing much. felt a little hot. sunday i took another at 7 am.. and still nothing much.. i ended up playing ball for about 2 hours and nothing special.. this morning i took another at 7 am and i'm feeling a bit sweaty but nothing crazy????????? tonight i'm going to take another at 7 pm. and really hoping to expect what everyone is soo scared off? the friend i got the dnp of did a short cycyle of 4 a day for 3 days but couldn't take it. he lost 12 lbs. 7 of it was water weight i might just boost the dosage up to 3 a day tom and if that doesn't owokr i'm going to 4 a day?? ne suggestions of ne inputs on y i'm not rally too much on this shit. i've drank about 3 gallons a day and also takin in my supplemsnets along with t3/prop/fina. upper body is shaping up nicly and stomach is going in. had couple of guys and girls ask what am i on. but nothing too insane.. too me i still look the same. today is the start of my 4th week of a 10 week ccycle.. hoping for some changes soon(according to my eyes)

The heat will start give it time, dont go up too quickly, trust me.

Pain

AND THANKS TO PAIN,DIZZLE,CYCLEON AND BUDDHA RED... FOR ALL THE INFOR

U SURE PAIN.... RN'T DNP CYCLE RECOMMENDED TO STOP AFTER 7 DAYS??????? I'M JUST A AXIOUS SON OF A BITCH.. AND SO FAR ALL THE CRAP EVERYONE WAS TALKING ABOUT ON HOW MUCH PROP WILL HURT AND HOW T3 IS GOING TO MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE SHIT HASN'T BEEN DOING IT TOO ME... THE ONLY SIDE EFFECT THAT I GET IS MY COCKY ASS HEAD WHEN I GO TO A BAR AND ENJOY MY BOTTLE OF WATER.

I WANT TO BE IN PAIN(prop does get me soar but nothing to cry about) AND SWEATIN MY ASSS SO I KNOW MY SHIT IS WORKING..

I recommend only 7 days myself, maybe upto 10 but I ran it for 2 weeks and won't do that again. I am just trying to keep you low for your first cycle, I rather see you learn what low dosages are like and how your body reacts (sides) and the water needs before you hop into the higher dosages. I rather see you safe than sorry. I agree about wanting to see it work but it takes a few days for it to build up in your system, the 1/2 life is 36hours I believe. Also it takes time for it to deplete your bodies carb stores before it really starts working. Next time I take it I might try doing Keto for 3 days to deplete my carb stores then start it, I have heard a few people say this is much better, starts working quicker.

Pain

alright cool bro.. well yesterday i took 3 pills and nothing crazy... what do u think i should do i might just bump it to 4 today...i'm getting some sweats and some feeling of being hot inside

Dude, be patient please. The nature of the drug is that it will sneak up on you, thus accounting for it's lethal nature. Do whatever you want, but I recommend sticking with 400mg (2 caps) and riding it out for the remainder of your cycle. It is your first time and better safe than sorry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information